There is still a voting block the Rs have not pissed off yet

yeap bac.

i think you might be more pleased in an Obama second term

Obama is a corporatist. He will still be a corporatist in his second term.

What you can expect from his second term is more war .. and just like now, he won't give a damn what you think about it.

I have no preference in this clown show. Either way, America loses.

At least if the republicans win, democrats will grow a pair again and start attacking the republican for all the things they gave Obama a pass on.

Kill an American citizen without trial.

Obama does it .. no problem.

Let a republican do that .. see if it's a problem.

already been done.

Look with EVERYTHING in life an adult faces that there is NO perfect choice.

Its just part of being an adult and facing the world outside your mind as a real place.

Did Ghandi think there was a perfect choice?

Nope he just made the choice that would get the job done even though it was not going to lead to a perfect path.

yeap bac.

What you can expect from his second term is more war .. and just like now, he won't give a damn what you think about it.

At least if the republicans win, democrats will grow a pair again and start attacking the republican for all the things they gave Obama a pass on.

So in other words democrats only care about something when there a republican in the white house? Thats such a shocker :eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

maybe the republicans would have a better chance by offering free/unearned stuff to blacks, hispanics, single women, homosexuals, foriegners and communists........................

works for dems

Hmmm you seem to think that blacks are seprate from all Americans.

Why are you so prejudice you cant even bring yourself to face the facts that black people help RUN the DNC.

Hell our very top position is held by a blackman

yeap bac.

So in other words democrats only care about something when there a republican in the white house? Thats such a shocker :eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

It shouldn't be .. that's exactly what republicans do.

Americans are easy to manipulate.

Great move there you just said that is what democrats do but your blaming Republicans?

Obama's view of Hispanics? Ask Mr. Zimmerman, he and his friends.

And don't forget those clinging to their guns and religion.

You also forget those that believe in the Constitution, Obama has turned that voting block against him..

So he has pissed off the religious voting block.
The gun rights voting block.
The hispanic.
Those that believe in the Constitution.
The UNEMPLOYED!
The military.
His current administration paying more for men then women.
Now he is pissing civil rights leaders in Chicago by not being diverse enough.
Is there no end to what he will do?

Obama's view of Hispanics? Ask Mr. Zimmerman, he and his friends.

And don't forget those clinging to their guns and religion.

You also forget those that believe in the Constitution, Obama has turned that voting block against him..

So he has pissed off the religious voting block.
The gun rights voting block.
The hispanic.
Those that believe in the Constitution.
The UNEMPLOYED!
The military.
His current administration paying more for men then women.
Now he is pissing civil rights leaders in Chicago by not being diverse enough.
Is there no end to what he will do?

dont forget your elbows papa.

BTW you have just claimed that the majority of Americans are anti constitution

already been done.

Its just part of being an adult and facing the world outside your mind as a real place.

Nope he just made the choice that would get the job done even though it was not going to lead to a perfect path.

With all due respect my friend, that is the logic of failure, the song of the defeated.

Let's ignore that Obama is a corporatist and that his corporate donors have been the biggest beneficiaries of his term in office .. not the American people.

Let's ignore that he's been WORSE on civil liberties than George Bush .. to the point of actually killing an American citizen without trial .. because it made him look like he was protecting the country .. from speech.

Let's ignore that he's been worse on drug policy than George Bush .. conducting far more raids on medical marijuana clincs than Bush did .. which is in direct contrast to his campaign promises.

Let's ignore that he's droning planet earth and selling drones to virtually everybody .. because the MIC makes a lot of money on them.

Let's ignore the fact that he's waging war on Pakistan, Africa, and completely destroyed Libya .. which threatened no one .. AND, he used Al Queda to do it.

Let's ignore that he produced a health care bill that nobody wanted and has never been supported by a majority of Americans and currently stands at about 30% support .. that he engaged in backroom deals with Big Pharma, ie; Big Donor to let them off the hook .. then allowed the health insurance industry to write and administer.

Let's ignore all that and more and reach for "lessor evil" to justify it.

Are you going to support any of this when a republican does it? I'm betting that you won't.

Sorry good sister .. that is not the course to saving this nation.

Last edited:

Great move there you just said that is what democrats do but your blaming Republicans?

Reading is easy.

I blame democrats for what democrats do. I blame republicans for what republicans do.

They often do the exact same things because they both dance for the same master.

Only the confused doesn't know that.

already been done.

With all due respect my friend, that is the logic of failure, the song of the defeated.

Let's ignore that Obama is a corporatist and that his corporate donors have been the biggest beneficiaries of his term in office .. not the American people.

Let's ignore that he's been WORSE on civil liberties than George Bush .. to the point of actually killing an American citizen without trial .. because it made him look like he was protecting the country .. from speech.

Let's ignore that he's been worse on drug policy than George Bush .. conducting far more raids on medical marijuana clincs than Bush did .. which is in direct contrast to his campaign promises.

Let's ignore that he's droning planet earth and selling drones to virtually everybody .. because the MIC makes a lot of money on them.

Let's ignore the fact that he's waging war on Pakistan, Africa, and completely destroyed Libya .. which threatened no one .. AND, he used Al Queda to do it.

Let's ignore that he produced a health care bill that nobody wanted and has never been supported by a majority of Americans and currently stands at about 30% support .. that he engaged in backroom deals with Big Pharma, ie; Big Donor to let them off the hook .. then allowed the health insurance industry to write and administer.

Let's ignore all that and more and reach for "lessor evil" to justify it.

Are you going to support any of this when a republican does it? I'm betting that you won't.

Sorry good sister .. that is not the course to saving this nation.

Heres the plan.

take the path of which will lead to the best results.

Doing otherwise is utter insanity and will lead to disastor

The problem is that your thread speaks to them. It asks them questions.

A complete and total waste of time.

Better served speaking about them .. especially when the subject is race, gender, sexual preference, or faith.

They are shrinking.

But I thought that is what they wanted.

Hell they piss off gays

they piss off poor people

they piss off students.

they piss off the entertainment industry

they piss off muslims

they piss off enviromentalists

I thought pissing people off was their new plan

It isn't just their plan .. it's how they live. It is the essence of their existence. But talking to them about it goes nowhere. They aren't interested in reason .. only their culture.

However, that's the good news. They are shrinking. The population of hispanics, gays, blacks, and women unlike them is growing. They are not. What they fear most is becoming the minority they hate so much.

When they lose this election .. which they probably will .. although I won't be voting for Obama .. they are going to lose their minds. Many of them are already talking about taking up arms.

This clash of cultures is inevitable.

Who is "they"? clown.......

Forum List

Back