There is still a voting block the Rs have not pissed off yet

You see when you act in such a manner that you call certain Americans NOT REAL.

And then claim your attacks on them are imaginary you are pretty much just casting them off as a voting block.

I thought maybe there would be some win win to this for all Americans.

I thought maybe your love of pissing off American voting blocks might actually help the country unite.

I guess you love this voting block too much to piss it off by simply renouncing prejudice and refraining from telling lies about Our President who just happens to be a black man.

I guess you love this voting block way too much, you muct consider them one the the REAL Americans

The problem is that your thread speaks to them. It asks them questions.

A complete and total waste of time.

Better served speaking about them .. especially when the subject is race, gender, sexual preference, or faith.

They are shrinking.

But I thought that is what they wanted.

Hell they piss off gays

they piss off poor people

they piss off students.

they piss off the entertainment industry

they piss off muslims

they piss off enviromentalists

I thought pissing people off was their new plan

And then claim your attacks on them are imaginary you are pretty much just casting them off as a voting block.

I thought maybe your love of pissing off American voting blocks might actually help the country unite.

I guess you love this voting block too much to piss it off by simply renouncing prejudice and refraining from telling lies about Our President who just happens to be a black man.

I guess you love this voting block way too much, you muct consider them one the the REAL Americans

Better served speaking about them .. especially when the subject is race, gender, sexual preference, or faith.

They are shrinking.

Hell they piss off gays

they piss off students.

they piss off muslims

As long as your pissed I am happy.

U.S. News - White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

care to piss off this voting block?

You seem to want to piss off all voting blocks so I figure if you renounce racism and renounce the lies you constantly tell about Obama then you could chase this voting block from your ranks too.

TM you've been drinking and mixing drugs again haven't you?

Actually, I think TM is perfectly capable of lying without being drunk or high. I'm not sure TM is capable of being truthful however.

They are shrinking.

Hell they piss off gays

they piss off students.

they piss off muslims

Oh my , We finnaly have the answer to why the republican party is trying to piss off all the voting blocks.

All these long years I thought they hated blacks and thats why they try to keep them from voting.

I thought they hated gays and didnt want them to have all the rights other people do.

I thought they hated latinos and wanted to try and make them move south of the border.

All these long years they have merely be trying to piss me off so they could get their little gerkins hard enough to wack off.

I feel so special

The campaign isnt over yet there are plenty of other voting blocks you can work on.

I know the racists are just too loved by you to give up on

They are shrinking.

Hell they piss off gays

they piss off students.

they piss off muslims

It isn't just their plan .. it's how they live. It is the essence of their existence. But talking to them about it goes nowhere. They aren't interested in reason .. only their culture.

However, that's the good news. They are shrinking. The population of hispanics, gays, blacks, and women unlike them is growing. They are not. What they fear most is becoming the minority they hate so much.

When they lose this election .. which they probably will .. although I won't be voting for Obama .. they are going to lose their minds. Many of them are already talking about taking up arms.

This clash of cultures is inevitable.

U.S. News - White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

care to piss off this voting block?

You seem to want to piss off all voting blocks so I figure if you renounce racism and renounce the lies you constantly tell about Obama then you could chase this voting block from your ranks too.

TM you've been drinking and mixing drugs again haven't you?

Actually, I think TM is perfectly capable of lying without being drunk or high. I'm not sure TM is capable of being truthful however.

I'm not referring to her lying. I am talking about her stupid notion that republicans intentionally piss groups of people off.

Gays she thinks it's a republican thing to say no gays you can't get married in North Carolina? Thing is North Carolina majority of voters are democrats.

Voter Registration as of 05/09/2012 Democratic: 2,735,467 Republican: 1,975,943

North Carolina State Board of Elections

Same-o same-o. The liberal media either invents a story about "white supremasists" or they dig up Nixon tapes and they feed it to the ignorant left. It beats talking about Obama.

Hell they piss off gays

they piss off students.

they piss off muslims

Oh my , We finnaly have the answer to why the republican party is trying to piss off all the voting blocks.

All these long years I thought they hated blacks and thats why they try to keep them from voting.

I thought they hated gays and didnt want them to have all the rights other people do.

I thought they hated latinos and wanted to try and make them move south of the border.

All these long years they have merely be trying to piss me off so they could get their little gerkins hard enough to wack off.

I feel so special

Since you aren't a voting block of a group of people you are showing your stupidity. I said as long I you're pissed I'm happy.

The campaign isnt over yet there are plenty of other voting blocks you can work on.

I know the racists are just too loved by you to give up on

... that being said .. all is not rosy on the democratic side of the aisle. They and Obama are every bit as bought and sold as are republicans.

Racists don't rule this country .. corporatists do.

yeap bac.

i think you might be more pleased in an Obama second term

Republicans pretty much know that the grievance classes the democrats have fractured off aren't going to vote for them anyway. When democrats piss people off, it's entire states.

I feel so special

Since you aren't a voting block of a group of people you are showing your stupidity. I said as long I you're pissed I'm happy.

Joke - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

hows your little gerkin?

Republicans pretty much know that the grievance classes the democrats have fractured off aren't going to vote for them anyway. When democrats piss people off, it's entire states.

Nope your just so insanely partisan you think there are no people who disagree in those states

Same-o same-o. The liberal media either invents a story about "white supremasists" or they dig up Nixon tapes and they feed it to the ignorant left. It beats talking about Obama.

Looky looky a disgruntled brained con who thinks the story is fabricated.

his arms have shit up to his elbows.

Stay out of your own colon when looking for facts.

What is Obama's position on gay marriage? Oh that's right, it is "evolving." LOL!

And who has Obama pissed off that would allow a convicted felon, serving time in a federal facility, to get 40% of the vote. It looks like Obama won't be the unanimous choice by state delegates.

Forum List

Back