The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

:)

peace...

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

The fallacy is in believing that homosexuals are Denying their Natural Design. Their Natural Design is to be gay; it's not some fucked up choice they made because they want to be different.

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

The fallacy is in believing that homosexuals are Denying their Natural Design. Their Natural Design is to be gay; it's not some fucked up choice they made because they want to be different.

Why they Deny it is Irrelevant to the their Natural Design and Equipment... And the Law. Be it a Choice or Bad Wiring, it still doesn't make it Equal to ProCreative Coupling.

peace...

They are being denied equal treatment under the law.

And spare me the "they have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex as everyone else" nonsense.

No they are not... Or two Sisters are who Care for a Child.

Fact not Fiction.

Marriage isn't whatever anyone says it is, otherwise it's a Wide Open Door.

peace...

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Obviously you can choose, so you must be attracted to members of your own sex. What part is the part you find most attractive?

Government should not be involved in marriage,they should not condone or condemn marriage.

So marriage should be abolished in civil law?

That's just the ALL or NOTHING Emotional Response to the Realities Surrounding this Issue.

When the SCOTUS Visits the Issue we will see if they Expand their Current Stand.

But this is a Fact... Those who were Fighting Against Interracial Marriage in Loving would not have Cared if a Black Man and a White Man Married...

Because their Concern was the Marriage of the Flesh and the Mixing of Blood and Skin Color...

Not the Union itself.

The Court made it Clear that a Black Man and a White Woman could Reflect Marriage Naturally and that Denying that basic civil right of man, fundamental to our very existence and survival, was Absurd on it's Face as that Nature itself Defied the Concept.

peace...

And spare me the "they have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex as everyone else" nonsense.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Yeah, they are, man.

I'm just fine with two sisters who are caring for a child entering into a civil union.

Seriously, Mal, your stance on this issue is just wrong, and IMO hateful. You have no good reason at to be against it.

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Obviously you can choose, so you must be attracted to members of your own sex. What part is the part you find most attractive?

Do you really Feel that that Tactic is Persuasive?... :lol:

Bodey should be in here next talking about Closets. :thup:

peace...

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Yeah, they are, man.

I'm just fine with two sisters who are caring for a child entering into a civil union.

Seriously, Mal, your stance on this issue is just wrong, and IMO hateful. You have no good reason at to be against it.

You are for Siblings Marrying?...

You have no good reason to be against it, do you?...

Is it Hate that Drives this in you?...

Fun huh?... :lol:

I've Illustrated my Point, A15... You Disagree... And do so with Obvious Emotion.

Give where you are coming from some Consideration. :thup:

peace...

That is idiotic to say the least.

If a woman was born to be a lesbian.

Then by Natural Design she wouldn't be born with a womb or uterus.

Or a Natural Design gay man would be born without nuts or a prostate.

See how stupid your "Natural Design" theory is?? :doubt: :cuckoo:

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Not to mention that the SCOTUS ruling was misinterpreted by the OP. They did not say procreation was a fundamental right, they said marriage was....you don't need to be married to reproduce but being married benefits all parties involved.

So yeah, gays are being denied a fundamental right.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Yeah, they are, man.

You are for Siblings Marrying?...

You have no good reason to be against it, do you?...

Is it Hate that Drives this in you?...

Fun huh?... :lol:

I've Illustrated my Point, A15... You Disagree... And do so with Obvious Emotion.

Give where you are coming from some Consideration. :thup:

peace...

The "emotional all or nothing" response is you taking it to the siblings getting married extreme. Having to strettttttttttttttttttttch that far to oppose gays getting the same rights under the law shows how weak your stance really is.

But frankly, yes, I am just fine with siblings entering a civil union as well.

It's certainly not my cup of tea but they are two consenting adults.

Have at it.

Government should not be involved in marriage,they should not condone or condemn marriage.

That's one Opinion... But I would Assume that you are an Advocate for Gay Marriage.

If I cared, I'd go and find the Posts that Support it.

I don't. :thup:

peace...

I'm just saying government should't be condoning or condemning any marriage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back