There is something seriously wrong with this mans "mind"

t1larg.whseder2010.whitehousephoto.jpg

WASHINGTON (CNN) - The Obamas will mark the beginning of Passover with a Seder at the White House Monday evening with family friends, White House employees and some of their family members.

Obama hosted his first Seder in Pennsylvania in 2008, when the presidential candidate gathered a group of Jewish and non-Jewish staffers for an impromptu Seder in Harrisburg after a long day on the campaign trail. The Seders that followed at the White House in 2009 and 2010 were held in the Old Family Dining Room and included the same group, plus other staffers and family.

Another Seder at the White House – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs

While this year's seder was not strictly kosher for Passover, it was "kosher style," with a menu put together by White House staff. Among the recipes were chicken soup with matzah balls, braised beef brisket, potato kugel, carrot soufflé, and matzoh chocolate cake.

The White House kitchen did most of the cooking and the Maxwell House Haggadah was used for the seder.

Earlier Monday, Obama called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to wish him and the citizens of Israel a happy Passover.

Obama also emphasized that he appreciates the manner in which Netanyahu has been handling the recent events in Gaza. The two discussed various other issues and planned to speak again in the coming days.

Last week, Obama released a signed greeting wishing all those celebrating Passover a happy holiday.

In his message, he likened the story of Passover to the revolutions sweeping the Middle East, saying "the passage of the children of Israel from bondage and repression to freedom and liberty" applies to the "modern stories of liberation in the Middle East."

Obama wished Jewish families around the world a happy Passover and urged that the world must work to "alleviate the suffering, poverty, injustice, and hunger of those who are not yet free."

Matzah balls at the White House: Obama hosts third Passover seder - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

So, what's the big problem...???

Are they all playing their wine glasses?

why isn't obama wearing a beanie?

How odd, when I was at a friend's seder last nite, there were words about how we should all feel the bitterness of bondage and how we all should feel the grace of god hearing our misery and freeing us from slavery.

Thanks for proving my point.

It's about thanking God for specific acts that brought about the emancipation of the Hebrews.

actually, that is NOT what I said....but I am no longer expecting you to understand what people actually say. You have your pre-concieved notions and beliefs and that overrides ANYTHING anyone else might say, even when it is in black and white right in front of you.

How can it not be what you said when I quoted it and highlighted the pertinent part?

Did you not post that?

Lol..what a lying doof.

You ignorant retards..Passover is NOT a generic holiday meant to celebrate freedom.

It's a RELIGIOUS holiday meant to celebrate the PROTECTION OF GOD when he destroyed the enemies of the Hebrews.

I continue to be amazed by the rampant, willful ignorance of the left, and their committment to morphing every event in the world and in every person's life into a GOVERNMENT event.

How odd, when I was at a friend's seder last nite, there were words about how we should all feel the bitterness of bondage and how we all should feel the grace of god hearing our misery and freeing us from slavery.
did you drink slivovits?

Manischewitz...which ironically, is made in Naples, NY, only a few short miles from where I grew up.

rightwing israelis don't like him. they love neo-cons. i think neocons make israelis look bad.

my opinion, of course.
True, but that doesn't seem to be the only group of Israelis who think he is a boob.

not how i'm seeing it. perhaps if the obama derangement syndrome crowd would shut up for five minutes???
Barack Obama

I think anyone who screws up relations with our two top allies is a boob. Just my opinion, though.

did you drink slivovits?

Manischewitz...which ironically, is made in Naples, NY, only a few short miles from where I grew up.

Pretty close to where I am from too

WASHINGTON (CNN) - The Obamas will mark the beginning of Passover with a Seder at the White House Monday evening with family friends, White House employees and some of their family members.

Obama hosted his first Seder in Pennsylvania in 2008, when the presidential candidate gathered a group of Jewish and non-Jewish staffers for an impromptu Seder in Harrisburg after a long day on the campaign trail. The Seders that followed at the White House in 2009 and 2010 were held in the Old Family Dining Room and included the same group, plus other staffers and family.

Another Seder at the White House – The 1600 Report - CNN.com Blogs

While this year's seder was not strictly kosher for Passover, it was "kosher style," with a menu put together by White House staff. Among the recipes were chicken soup with matzah balls, braised beef brisket, potato kugel, carrot soufflé, and matzoh chocolate cake.

The White House kitchen did most of the cooking and the Maxwell House Haggadah was used for the seder.

Earlier Monday, Obama called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to wish him and the citizens of Israel a happy Passover.

Obama also emphasized that he appreciates the manner in which Netanyahu has been handling the recent events in Gaza. The two discussed various other issues and planned to speak again in the coming days.

Last week, Obama released a signed greeting wishing all those celebrating Passover a happy holiday.

In his message, he likened the story of Passover to the revolutions sweeping the Middle East, saying "the passage of the children of Israel from bondage and repression to freedom and liberty" applies to the "modern stories of liberation in the Middle East."

Obama wished Jewish families around the world a happy Passover and urged that the world must work to "alleviate the suffering, poverty, injustice, and hunger of those who are not yet free."

Matzah balls at the White House: Obama hosts third Passover seder - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Poor Allie....sits here trying to tell us ALL about Passover and she doesn't even know the part where they read about the 10 plagues and everyone takes a finger, dips it in the wine and puts a drop on their plate.

:lol::lol:

Please, Allie....tell us MORE about what Passover is really for.

:lol::lol::lol:

Obama, the Interpreter of the Message of Passover

Passover recalls the bondage and suffering of Jews in Egypt and the miracle of the Exodus, but U.S. President Barack Obama says its message is reflected in Muslim uprisings.

In his annual message, prior to his third straight participation in the Passover Seder, President Obama stated, “The story of Passover…instructs each generation to remember its past, while appreciating the beauty of freedom and the responsibility it entails. This year that ancient instruction is reflected in the daily headlines as we see modern stories of social transformation and liberation unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa.”

Obama, the Interpreter of the Message of Passover - A7 Exclusive Features - Israel News - Israel National News
Islamic fundamentalism cannot be construed as liberation unless you believe Mohammad was a prophet of god.

How special.

He makes a mockery of a Jewish religious event to make POLITICAL talking points.

The man is a total talking point whore.

you know, i think he *gets* it more than the o/p.

and i figure my opinion on this subject is as valid as any neocon's.

You know i always love your opinions, and of course they are just as valid as anyone else.

I like that he is having a seder in the white house. (wondering if the WH chef makes sinkers or not :lol:)

I do not like him USING passover make bent agenda points.

No, I don't. The Anti Christ, from my understanding, is so charismatic that everyone believes him. Obama had a problem the first time he stuck his shiney shoe in the race.

No, I don't. The Anti Christ, from my understanding, is so charismatic that everyone believes him. Obama had a problem the first time he stuck his shiney shoe in the race.

You can't promise everything to everybody and still maintain credibility. That was his problem

I don't trust Obama much. I did at first. But that's not the point. I'm not alone in my initial dreamland that he could be the one that got us out of the mess we are in.

With that said, I pity him mostly now. He had no clue what he was in for. And no matter what he says, someone is waiting to pounce to make it out of context and twist the meaning. This particular latest "report" flying around via the many biased newsrooms is just an example.
He could walk around with duct tape on his mouth and someone will STILL see it as a "sign" he is insinuating this or that.

Ludicrous.

Poor Allie....sits here trying to tell us ALL about Passover and she doesn't even know the part where they read about the 10 plagues and everyone takes a finger, dips it in the wine and puts a drop on their plate.

I'm pretty sure Babble is one of the loons that spends a lot of time claiming that the Jews killed Jesus. Which is why she is using them as tools now.

She's an idiot.

He also didn't rise up out of the church.

There are a lot of sticking points.

Nobody believes he's the antichrist. The only time that comes up is when a leftard has run out of anything intelligent to say.

I'm pretty sure Babble is one of the loons that spends a lot of time claiming that the Jews killed Jesus. Which is why she is using them as tools now.

She's an idiot.

:eusa_eh:

I think the Anti Christ thing started up when Oprah began her slobberfest all over him.

Forum List

Back