There is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
I keep hearing about these mythical moderate Muslims. The simple truth is that even the so called moderates are some pretty vile people. If someone claims to follow Islam and are not dedicated to jihad and the conversion or extermination of non believers, then they are not practicing true islam. If you have the courage to challenge your understanding of islam, you should read this. It explains the truth of the life of Muhammed and his teachings. It does this using the Koran and other holy Islamic writings. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
The Story of Mohammed About This Book

You have made threads about this nonsense book before. .... :cuckoo:

ok sunni dear-----why not tell us. I have known lots of muslims during my life-----which is why I knew that "THE CALIPHATE" would draw muslims from around the world. ----
I have been so posting for more than a year -------way back in the 1980s-----I understood what the TALIBAN were all about---simple----
---a CALIPHATE in Afghanistan----to be extended to include Pakistan and all of southeast Asia-----I knew because
I knew lots of sunni muslims......and because I read the Koran-- ----about 45 years ago Are you going to tell us
that silly lie----"most muslims openly reject the concept of
a shariah state"? I knew muslims who lauded the GLORIES OF ISLAMIC EMPIRES----between mouthfuls of
pork and beer. Lots even thought they had me convinced

ok sunni dear-----why not tell us. I have known lots of muslims during my life-----which is why I knew that "THE CALIPHATE" would draw muslims from around the world. ----
I have been so posting for more than a year -------way back in the 1980s-----I understood what the TALIBAN were all about---simple----
---a CALIPHATE in Afghanistan----to be extended to include Pakistan and all of southeast Asia-----I knew because
I knew lots of sunni muslims......and because I read the Koran-- ----about 45 years ago Are you going to tell us
a shariah state"? I knew muslims who lauded the GLORIES OF ISLAMIC EMPIRES----between mouthfuls of
Anyone who supports islam is either evil, or doesn't understand Islam. There is no middle ground.

Anyone who supports islam is either evil, or doesn't understand Islam. There is no middle ground.

I have known muslims who did not understand islam-----for a clear understanding of islam-----talk to a non muslim who
has lived under Islamic RULE------(not some professional
who is a highly paid ---coddled person in some obscenely wealthy muslim land imported in to do the job) My own husband was born a "dhimmi"-----he's got the real answers
on ISLAM------just as todays "yazidis" do -----and the Sudanese Christians still enslaved in Khartoum. You cannot
blame muslims who are naïve as to that which islam really is.
-----you would be amazed as to the stuff they are NEVER TOLD. and ----the silly crap that is pounded into their heads. The entire role of the IMAM is-----"lie to them---especially to the children"

I have known muslims who did not understand islam-----for a clear understanding of islam-----talk to a non muslim who
has lived under Islamic RULE------(not some professional
who is a highly paid ---coddled person in some obscenely wealthy muslim land imported in to do the job) My own husband was born a "dhimmi"-----he's got the real answers
on ISLAM------just as todays "yazidis" do -----and the Sudanese Christians still enslaved in Khartoum. You cannot
blame muslims who are naïve as to that which islam really is.
-----you would be amazed as to the stuff they are NEVER TOLD. and ----the silly crap that is pounded into their heads. The entire role of the IMAM is-----"lie to them---especially to the children"
If the belief in different levels of torment in Hell is correct, muhammad must have one all to himself. Is there one single person in human history who has caused more human suffering? I certainly can't think of any. Stay toasty, muhammad. Lol.

Saying there are no moderate muslims is the same as saying there are no moderate Christians. Less than 0.01% of muslims in the world are members of terror organizations.

the word "moderate" is very vague. almost useless.
I have known lots of muslims----I doubt any of them belonged
to terrorist organizations. -----but almost all----harbored
a very IDEALIZED concept of ----"ISLAMIC SOCIETY"----as
a terrific utopian ideal ALL those educated in Islamic lands---who spoke of history as THEY "KNOW" it-----seemed to truly accept a very very twisted version idealizing all that is
or was "MUSLIM" (theoretically) <<<< I have just summarized the real problem

And you still haven't read it. Have you? If it's such nonsense, you should have no problem telling us why. Go ahead. I'll wait.
I read the first couple of pages.

But it was soo idiotic and full of silly nonsense that I stopped reading.

Although, I did get a laugh or two. .... :cool:

sunni dear----can you describe a bit of that which you find
to be "silly nonsense"??

My own husband was born a "dhimmi"-----he's got the real answers
You always refer to you husband as though he is some sort of expert on Islam and muslims.

Although on other threads you have stated that he was around 2 years old when his family moved from their muslim country and relocated to the west.

Yea,.......he's some expert. ..... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Saying there are no moderate muslims is the same as saying there are no moderate Christians. Less than 0.01% of muslims in the world are members of terror organizations.

a terrific utopian ideal ALL those educated in Islamic lands---who spoke of history as THEY "KNOW" it-----seemed to truly accept a very very twisted version idealizing all that is
If anybody of any religion was able to impose their "idealized concept" of whatever their religion is on society, it would be equally tyrannical as any other religion. Christianity and Judaism seem perfectly sane and reasonable right now because of centuries worth of amending and re-configuring human laws to limit acts of insanity that can be justified, and even recommended by the beliefs presented in their holy books. Those laws can be applied in Muslim countries, except their leaders are imposing their "idealized concepts of Islamic society" on them. And they are able to do that thanks to endless meddling from the world outside the middle east.

You say you've know many Muslims, so you know that they eat, sleep and drink like the rest of us. They worry about their kids, taking care of their parents, their mortgage, lots of stuff. They have no interest in going around imposing Islam on infidels. Because they are MODERATES.

My own husband was born a "dhimmi"-----he's got the real answers
You always refer to you husband as though he is some sort of expert on Islam and muslims.

Although on other threads you have stated that he was around 2 years old when his family moved from their muslim country and relocated to the west.

Yea,.......he's some expert. ..... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

of course he is an expert-----he lived with and was educated with people who EXPERIENCED THE FILTH ------in fact I got to talk to them too------a few (a very few) are still alive now. ---25 years ago ---LOTS WERE ALIVE... There is nothing like more than 1000 years of community experience -------more than 1000 years of the filth of shariah----especially for a highly LITERATE people. ------that community---in the midst of Islamic illiteracy had----almost a 100 % rate of literacy (amongst the males----females---much lower)

If anybody of any religion was able to impose their "idealized concept" of whatever their religion is on society, it would be equally tyrannical as any other religion. Christianity and Judaism seem perfectly sane and reasonable right now because of centuries worth of amending and re-configuring human laws to limit acts of insanity that can be justified, and even recommended by the beliefs presented in their holy books. Those laws can be applied in Muslim countries, except their leaders are imposing their "idealized concepts of Islamic society" on them. And they are able to do that thanks to endless meddling from the world outside the middle east.

You say you've know many Muslims, so you know that they eat, sleep and drink like the rest of us. They worry about their kids, taking care of their parents, their mortgage, lots of stuff. They have no interest in going around imposing Islam on infidels. Because they are MODERATES.

sorry, old school ---re read your post and try to make sense
of it The fact that muslims worry about their children and eat and drink and-------like the rest of us are interested
in their own lives-------is not the issue. That which the average person wants for himself in a given society is not
what creates political movements and wars and IDEOLOGICAL TENSIONS---------the average german during world war II was not out to murder infants

..................^^^ No one here believes you irosie. .... :lol: :lol:

gee sunni----that's what meccaist slobs have been telling me
for the past two years--------ever since I started describing
the situation in that very same country-----where the muslims
are blowing the brains of each other's children out of their little heads and raping each others daughters.-
-----they called me a 'LIAR'-----when
I predicted that world war III would start in that very same
depraved shariah shit hole One meccaista slut actually
told me that she KNOWS I am "liar" because she has
lots of friends in that very same shariah shit hole where
"Islamic peace" prevails----------imagine that----there was
peace there until about 1200 years ago when the dogs of Arabia invaded------it's been hell ever since--------for some
people-----but now it is a PURELY ISLAMIC HELL-----no
more jews to murder and rape there------they all left---in fact
the Christians ran even before the jews fled. Now there is
no place for the dogs of Arabia to run------the "custodians
of the two mosques"-----have put up a wall to block their
bretheren. ---------it is actually kinda sad------ie what islam
did to them

I keep hearing about these mythical moderate Muslims. The simple truth is that even the so called moderates are some pretty vile people. If someone claims to follow Islam and are not dedicated to jihad and the conversion or extermination of non believers, then they are not practicing true islam. If you have the courage to challenge your understanding of islam, you should read this. It explains the truth of the life of Muhammed and his teachings. It does this using the Koran and other holy Islamic writings. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
The Story of Mohammed About This Book

Christians are extremists who tell their children a tiny human God had to have himself tortured on the cross so that people be saved. Islam literally means "The Religion of Peace".

Tell me Sunni Man, how many car bombs did you detonate this weak??

be-headings???

I know you did a suicide bombing last week in Yemen...

Lawyer In California Proposes Killing Gays With 'Sodomite Suppression Act'

Lawyer In California Proposes Killing Gays With Sodomite Suppression Act

and there are lots of fundamental lunatic Christians like him in the US.

A lawyer in California has submitted a ballot initiative with the state Department of Justice calling for the death of anyone who engages in sodomy in the state, the San Diego Gay & Lesbian News reports.

The proposal by Matt McLaughlin, who lists his address in Huntington Beach, was received by the initiative coordinator at the Office of the Attorney General on Feb. 26. Enclosed was a $200 check and the complete text of his "Sodomite Suppression Act." The act outlines seven measures relating to those who engage in same-sex sodomy, "a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha."

..................^^^ No one here believes you irosie. .... :lol: :lol:

gee sunni----that's what meccaist slobs have been telling me
for the past two years--------ever since I started describing
the situation in that very same country-----where the muslims
are blowing the brains of each other's children out of their little heads and raping each others daughters.-
-----they called me a 'LIAR'-----when
I predicted that world war III would start in that very same
depraved shariah shit hole One meccaista slut actually
told me that she KNOWS I am "liar" because she has
lots of friends in that very same shariah shit hole where
"Islamic peace" prevails----------imagine that----there was
peace there until about 1200 years ago when the dogs of Arabia invaded------it's been hell ever since--------for some
people-----but now it is a PURELY ISLAMIC HELL-----no
more jews to murder and rape there------they all left---in fact
the Christians ran even before the jews fled. Now there is
no place for the dogs of Arabia to run------the "custodians
of the two mosques"-----have put up a wall to block their
bretheren. ---------it is actually kinda sad------ie what islam
did to them

And look what you have allowed Islam to do to you. You begin shaking uncontrollably and start foaming at the mouth every time you hear anything related to Islam.

Forum List

Back