There is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

Anyone who supports islam is either evil, or doesn't understand Islam. There is no middle ground.

Anyone who opposes islam is either evil, or doesn't understand Islam. There is no middle ground

And look what you have allowed Islam to do to you. You begin shaking uncontrollably and start foaming at the mouth every time you hear anything related to Islam.

It's an extremist hate thing from that poster.
They claim to reject hate, employing hate to do so.
I suspect mental illness.

I keep hearing about these mythical moderate Muslims. The simple truth is that even the so called moderates are some pretty vile people. If someone claims to follow Islam and are not dedicated to jihad and the conversion or extermination of non believers, then they are not practicing true islam. If you have the courage to challenge your understanding of islam, you should read this. It explains the truth of the life of Muhammed and his teachings. It does this using the Koran and other holy Islamic writings. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
The Story of Mohammed About This Book

Christians are extremists who tell their children a tiny human God had to have himself tortured on the cross so that people be saved. Islam literally means "The Religion of Peace".
Mohammad was not into Hellenistic/Judean literature...

I keep hearing about these mythical moderate Muslims. The simple truth is that even the so called moderates are some pretty vile people. If someone claims to follow Islam and are not dedicated to jihad and the conversion or extermination of non believers, then they are not practicing true islam. If you have the courage to challenge your understanding of islam, you should read this. It explains the truth of the life of Muhammed and his teachings. It does this using the Koran and other holy Islamic writings. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Christians are extremists who tell their children a tiny human God had to have himself tortured on the cross so that people be saved. Islam literally means "The Religion of Peace".
Islam means submission. Not peace.

Anyone who supports islam is either evil, or doesn't understand Islam. There is no middle ground.

Anyone who opposes islam is either evil, or doesn't understand Islam. There is no middle ground
I would wager that I understand better than you, or even the majority of muslims. I have studied not only it's teachings, but the life of muhammed. Muhammed told his followers to do what I do. The faithful, Islamic terrorists, are doing exactly that.

..................^^^ No one here believes you irosie. .... :lol: :lol:

gee sunni----that's what meccaist slobs have been telling me
for the past two years--------ever since I started describing
the situation in that very same country-----where the muslims
are blowing the brains of each other's children out of their little heads and raping each others daughters.-
-----they called me a 'LIAR'-----when
I predicted that world war III would start in that very same
depraved shariah shit hole One meccaista slut actually
told me that she KNOWS I am "liar" because she has
lots of friends in that very same shariah shit hole where
"Islamic peace" prevails----------imagine that----there was
peace there until about 1200 years ago when the dogs of Arabia invaded------it's been hell ever since--------for some
people-----but now it is a PURELY ISLAMIC HELL-----no
more jews to murder and rape there------they all left---in fact
the Christians ran even before the jews fled. Now there is
no place for the dogs of Arabia to run------the "custodians
of the two mosques"-----have put up a wall to block their
bretheren. ---------it is actually kinda sad------ie what islam
did to them

And look what you have allowed Islam to do to you. You begin shaking uncontrollably and start foaming at the mouth every time you hear anything related to Islam.

Ashtarah------how long have you
been having hallucinations involving me.

I would wager that I understand better than you, or even the majority of muslims. I have studied not only it's teachings, but the life of muhammed. Muhammed told his followers to do what I do. The faithful, Islamic terrorists, are doing exactly that.

Freddie revealed a very important belief of the Islamic creed----the belief which has led muslims to commit genocides in the 100s of millions------

****Anyone who opposes islam is
either evil, or doesn't understand
Islam. ******

the above filth is an ABSOLUTE in the minds
of muslims from childhood----it makes it easy for
them to murder non-muslims. Muslims are also
taught that any non muslim who is reasonably
intelligent and reads the Koran WILL convert
to the disgusting creed. I have encountered muslims
in my own life-time who commented when I said "I read
the Koran and also visited a mosque"----would respond
"that's impossible---if you read the Koran you would
BE a muslim" From childhood they are told stories
of eager mass conversions to the filth

Rubbish, Islam is a self condemning sick belief system created by a blaspheming Arab bandit who told lies about getting a message from God. In doing so he divided the human race into believers and unbelievers and set them at war with each other.

The Quran says the curse of God is on unbelievers and they will burn in hellfire for eternity, and it tells Muslims to fight in the way of Allah, and sell the life in this world for life in heaven, by dying in battle.

The entire Quran sura 8 is dedicated to dividing the spoils of war, and that is completely unholy.

You are lying. Submission is Tasleem. Peace is Salam. It is also the 5th name of God, which is not translated as "Peace" but "The Source of Peace". Islam literally means "The Religion of Peace".

Correct.

It means submission to God.

False. See my reply to Mr.Right.
Even if that's true, the Koran is only useful for wiping my butt with. It may even be cheaper than toilette paper. How many pages are there?

Christians are absolute extremists. They say they just accept God; while those who supposedly don't will never enter the Garden. Islam literally means "The Religion of Peace" and Muslims greet each other praying for each other's peace.

Rubbish, Islam is a self condemning sick belief system created by a blaspheming Arab bandit who told lies about getting a message from God. In doing so he divided the human race into believers and unbelievers and set them at war with each other.

The Quran says the curse of God is on unbelievers and they will burn in hellfire for eternity, and it tells Muslims to fight in the way of Allah, and sell the life in this world for life in heaven, by dying in battle.

The entire Quran sura 8 is dedicated to dividing the spoils of war, and that is completely unholy.

The widely expressed "teaching" in islam is that the three
Abrahamic religions are -----generally "ok"-----but only islam is the "corrected" version. I have been "lectured" on this idea scores of time by muslims who seem to find the idea somehow "INTELLECTUALLY SUBLIME". In learning
about the three-----I have concluded that islam DOES reach
"further" (that is supposed to be one of the 'corrections').
Jewish kids are taught that they are lucky to have been given
a good religion----hold on to it. ----also---some day most people will want it------since it is so nice. Christians go a
bit further and say-----they have "the answer"----and all people
should be urged to want it for their own good. TELL THEM THE ""GOOD NEWS"" Muslims exceed the preceding two
by teaching-----"FORCE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS OR SLIT THEIR THROATS----of course, for their OWN GOOD"

Christians are absolute extremists. They say they just accept God; while those who supposedly don't will never enter the Garden. Islam literally means "The Religion of Peace" and Muslims greet each other praying for each other's peace.
Then why are so many Muslims running around, killing innocents and even each other? Religion of peace, my hairy ass!

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said the harshest things against lying and liars. You are the one who dares make him say what he never said. It makes of you a great liar.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said the harshest things against lying and liars. You are the one who dares make him say what he never said. It makes of you a great liar.
I spoke nothing but the truth. I will no longer listen to your lies. Your religion is nothing but lies. It's followers are murderers and pedophiles, just like their prophet. You will all burn in hell, except for the lucky few who repent and follow the true God.

You are lying. Submission is Tasleem. Peace is Salam. It is also the 5th name of God, which is not translated as "Peace" but "The Source of Peace". Islam literally means "The Religion of Peace".

Correct.

It means submission to God.

False. See my reply to Mr.Right.
Even if that's true, the Koran is only useful for wiping my butt with. It may even be cheaper than toilette paper. How many pages are there?

SLM is a semitic root which actually means----
COMPLETENESS----sometimes translated as
FULFILLMENT------ as in "all is A-ok" also as
in "well-being"-------in fact "peace" is probably
a good translation as that word was used archaically.
"submit" is not a good translation IMHO.
No muslim would describe an arab who converted
to Christianity by force as having done an act of
"ISLAM"

Your god wanted a man to sacrifice his only son in order to prove his loyalty to him.

Your god wanted a man to sacrifice his only son in order to prove his loyalty to him.
And your point is? God didn't want him to sacrifice his Son. He wanted to see if he would do it. Which is only fair. After all, God did the same thing for us. He sacrificed his only Son to save us from a fate worse than death. How awesome is that?

Forum List

Back