There is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

After all, God did the same thing for us. He sacrificed his only Son to save us from a fate worse than death. How awesome is that?
That's just a Christian myth feed to gullible people. ..... :cool:

not as silly as the flying horse story-----in fact---not silly at all---
more like a theological POV. ---spiritual stuff----you would not understand. Now tell us how "intelligent" people are supposed to deify a rapist, murderer, pillager pig

Saying there are no moderate muslims is the same as saying there are no moderate Christians. Less than 0.01% of muslims in the world are members of terror organizations.

the word "moderate" is very vague. almost useless.
I have known lots of muslims----I doubt any of them belonged
to terrorist organizations. -----but almost all----harbored
a very IDEALIZED concept of ----"ISLAMIC SOCIETY"----as
a terrific utopian ideal ALL those educated in Islamic lands---who spoke of history as THEY "KNOW" it-----seemed to truly accept a very very twisted version idealizing all that is
or was "MUSLIM" (theoretically) <<<< I have just summarized the real problem
Shining City on the Hill, right?

Saying there are no moderate muslims is the same as saying there are no moderate Christians. Less than 0.01% of muslims in the world are members of terror organizations.

the word "moderate" is very vague. almost useless.
I have known lots of muslims----I doubt any of them belonged
to terrorist organizations. -----but almost all----harbored
a very IDEALIZED concept of ----"ISLAMIC SOCIETY"----as
a terrific utopian ideal ALL those educated in Islamic lands---who spoke of history as THEY "KNOW" it-----seemed to truly accept a very very twisted version idealizing all that is
or was "MUSLIM" (theoretically) <<<< I have just summarized the real problem
Shining City on the Hill, right?

yes------the old UTOPIA ---aka Shangri-La
if you ever get a chance----ask a muslim about the
GLORIES of Andalusia------or----of the MOGHUL
EMPIRE------or even Baghdad <<< now for reality--
all of them were bloody barbaric hell holes

"There is no such thing as a moderate muslim."

Ignorant, idiotic nonsense.

The OP has clearly distinguished himself to be among the more hateful, ignorant, and moronic board conservatives, and that's quite an accomplishment.

Muslims exceed the preceding two
by teaching-----"FORCE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS OR SLIT THEIR THROATS----of course, for their OWN GOOD"

How does that explain the harmony between the religions in my school?
All kids are encouraged to understand and respect each other as people.
Something your posts lack.

The fact that at this time in history the religion that most lends itself to repression of women and the "other" is islam, indicates to me that although the religion itself is probably not worse than any other, the mentality of its followers currently is. Maybe in a thousand years muslims will stop "misunderstanding" their religion and move into modern times. No doubt that the majority of muslims are OK with this barbarity or they would eject those madmen who rule using shariah, as they understand it.

Muslims exceed the preceding two
by teaching-----"FORCE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS OR SLIT THEIR THROATS----of course, for their OWN GOOD"

How does that explain the harmony between the religions in my school?
All kids are encouraged to understand and respect each other as people.
Something your posts lack.

There is no "harmony" between religions in the shariah stinkhole, Indonesia------you know that----you are a filthy liar.. Anyone interested in what is really going on in the
Indonesia----find a non muslim ---generally Christian or Hindu--- who has fled that Islamic shit hole.

After all, God did the same thing for us. He sacrificed his only Son to save us from a fate worse than death. How awesome is that?

The Quran is full of bible myths that are stated as factual history. There is the story of Jonah being swallowed by a whale, and the story of Noah's ark, and the parting of the red sea. All in the Quran which is claimed to be the words of God. So why did Muhammad deny the story of the crucifixion and the divinity of Jesus?

As for the term "moderate Muslim", my only wish is for people to learn to recognize that it only means moderate FOR a Muslim, and not moderate by any other standard imaginable.

What is moderate for Islam would be considered extremely conservative for a Westerner. By Western standards, only extremely liberal Muslims would be considered moderate.

The Quran is full of bible myths that are stated as factual history. There is the story of Jonah being swallowed by a whale, and the story of Noah's ark, and the parting of the red sea. All in the Quran which is claimed to be the words of God. So why did Muhammad deny the story of the crucifixion and the divinity of Jesus?

The people who wrote the Koran modified things in accordance with their own agenda Muhummad did
not write anything. If that which is written about him
is at all true regarding his "theology"----then it is clear
that muhummad decided to somehow Supercede----
Jesus. He liked the idea of a "virgin mary"-----probably
because he was not raised by his own mother and father----
His parents were myths to him

Forum List

Back