There is no point in complying

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The moment I logged off. The offers expired, the prospects darkened, I can be happy to be alive. I better log in again.
I am still open to good solutions with reasonable results but do this or keep that down in advance is canceled as it would not end while my karma is already heading straight to hell for nothing.

So understand, I can´t exist on love and air alone. There can be more in life. I want more. Whether your respective regime is pleased or not, I have to fill my 24 hours, anyway. For the time being, I fill them here.

The moment I logged off. The offers expired, the prospects darkened, I can be happy to be alive. I better log in again.
I am still open to good solutions with reasonable results but do this or keep that down in advance is canceled as it would not end while my karma is already heading straight to hell for nothing.

So understand, I can´t exist on love and air alone. There can be more in life. I want more. Whether your respective regime is pleased or not, I have to fill my 24 hours, anyway. For the time being, I fill them here.

Chocolate mousse dessert...

triple-chocolate-mousse-cake.jpg

Forum List

Back