"There is no Black or White America, there is the Untied States of America"

Was it in the 60's when we had super awesome race relations?

Wattsriots-policearrest-loc.jpg

Look at that fun!!

Was it the 70's?

2_10_ZZC_img0000994A.jpg

Weeee!!!! Fun Stuff there
Captions:
1) Two cops rush man to hospital saving his life.
2) 4 armed thugs loose fight with cop.. impressive.
Another racist and hypocrit teaper. Kill a black man...A-ok. Try to enforce a lawful court order at the Bundy Ranch...KILL ALL LEO.

Fucking racist teapers....lPLEASE START YOUR RACE WAR
Oooh look it's one of those Internet Tough Guys!!!

Tell that to the teapers...then we can move forward. So much hate from the tepaer crowd....it is destroying America.

Oh blow it out your ass, liberals openly and proudly hate the right, they bad mouth us every chance they get the lying scum. Why the double standard?
:lol: Keep on lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. But we know the truth about your ilk...not everyuone is a low info lemming teaper and can see the truth.

Teaper victimization is hilarious.

Ahahaha do you feel better after getting that off your chest, did it fill some void in your life? It looks like the right is living rent free in your brain. :laugh:
You are a racist teaper who crys victimization all of the time. Nothing to get off my chest...I am just praying for your ilk to start your revolution so I can watch your deaths on the boob tube.

What's great about the left is if they babble on long enough eventually they out themselves as crazy nutters ^^^

but only 2 years later in an historic epic beating we threw them to the ground, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed.

And promptly lost to President Obama again in 2012. Priceless.

Obama had to lie through his teeth to get re-elected, with assholes like Reid also making up lies about Romney. You left out that part didn't you. And when his lies became apparent to voters what happened? Yes the Democrats were squashed like a bug in the 2014 election, losing the Senate and even more House seats. OH SNAP! lol

As if Romney and the GOP never lied. I think you;re placing a little too much importance on the off year election of a second term president. For the GOP base voters it was all about ebola latent children of ISIS crossing the border to kill us all. That scared them more than Gay Marriage, so of course ya'll flocked to the polls.

Tell that to the teapers...then we can move forward. So much hate from the tepaer crowd....it is destroying America.

Oh blow it out your ass, liberals openly and proudly hate the right, they bad mouth us every chance they get the lying scum. Why the double standard?
I have friends and ex-employers that are not only righties but Congressmen and women I have been associated with for 30 years, now tell me that lie again...
The correct whey to say it is, I know that some of the left hate the right....

Did you flunk reading comprehension? Did I say all liberals? No. Do you think you're personal situation is representative of a large number of liberals, if so lets see you're data, for all we know you are a rare anomaly among liberals. Hence you're post rates a FAIL. If you want to have a discussion with me you need to bring more of your brain to the table.
Liberals, meaning all, if you do not identify the usage by specific design..

That is an incorrect assumption on you're part, as was thinking you're particular situation was somehow representative of other liberals, its meaningless as a statistic.
Since i have no way of knowing that, you could have put it in the form of a foot notation..

Remember when Obama was running for POTUS republicans was trying to bring us all together by defending people with Curious George dolls with Obama written on it?

Actually, that was bringing us together. It was a shared experience by both Democrats and Republicans. The dividing happened when this:

barack_obama_curious_george.jpg

was said to be based on racism after years of these:

curious_george.jpg

bush_furious_george_2.jpg

CuriousGeorge-730035.jpg

1279459_Curious-George-Goes-to-the-White-House_620.jpg

curious%20george%20bush.jpg

....being A-okay.

Remember when Obama was running for POTUS republicans was trying to bring us all together by defending people with Curious George dolls with Obama written on it?

Actually, that was bringing us together. It was a shared experience by both Democrats and Republicans. The dividing happened when this:

barack_obama_curious_george.jpg

was said to be based on racism after years of these:

curious_george.jpg

bush_furious_george_2.jpg

CuriousGeorge-730035.jpg

1279459_Curious-George-Goes-to-the-White-House_620.jpg

curious%20george%20bush.jpg

....being A-okay.

Playing dumb is a skill in and of itself

Obama had a chance to move the country forward on this issue and he failed miserably. He handled every single incident involving race the wrong way. From him saying the police acted stupidly to If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon to him talking about years of police brutality. The problem with Obama is, the liberal naririve of white racism is not grounded in reality and facts, but they keep pushing their bullshit, no matter how much this really hurts the black community. If Obama actually told the truth to the black community, who knows how many black people he could inspire. But instead of tell the truth he tells them white racism is the problem. There's no difference between him and Sharpton.

So there is no police brutality ever? I guess we just made Walter Scott and Eric Garner up right? It must be a coup to bring on WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

Police brutality is the least of the black man's problems.

:lol: Keep on lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. But we know the truth about your ilk...not everyuone is a low info lemming teaper and can see the truth.

Ahahaha do you feel better after getting that off your chest, did it fill some void in your life? It looks like the right is living rent free in your brain. :laugh:
You are a racist teaper who crys victimization all of the time. Nothing to get off my chest...I am just praying for your ilk to start your revolution so I can watch your deaths on the boob tube.

What's great about the left is if they babble on long enough eventually they out themselves as crazy nutters ^^^
Whatever...you racist fucking teaper. Go kill a n1gger....you are going to burn n hell anyway because of your hate.

but only 2 years later in an historic epic beating we threw them to the ground, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed.

And promptly lost to President Obama again in 2012. Priceless.

Obama had to lie through his teeth to get re-elected, with assholes like Reid also making up lies about Romney. You left out that part didn't you. And when his lies became apparent to voters what happened? Yes the Democrats were squashed like a bug in the 2014 election, losing the Senate and even more House seats. OH SNAP! lol

As if Romney and the GOP never lied. I think you;re placing a little too much importance on the off year election of a second term president. For the GOP base voters it was all about ebola latent children of ISIS crossing the border to kill us all. That scared them more than Gay Marriage, so of course ya'll flocked to the polls.

By all means post their lies, I say you just made that up in your head as an excuse. As for the off year election excuse, it was Democrats who in an off year election in 2006 claimed a voter mandate when they took control of the House and Senate, they said it was a repudiation of president Bush. Why the double standard hmmm? The more important question is why couldn't Dem's and Obama get their voters to the polls in 2014? What exactly was the problem? lol

I have friends and ex-employers that are not only righties but Congressmen and women I have been associated with for 30 years, now tell me that lie again...

Did you flunk reading comprehension? Did I say all liberals? No. Do you think you're personal situation is representative of a large number of liberals, if so lets see you're data, for all we know you are a rare anomaly among liberals. Hence you're post rates a FAIL. If you want to have a discussion with me you need to bring more of your brain to the table.

That is an incorrect assumption on you're part, as was thinking you're particular situation was somehow representative of other liberals, its meaningless as a statistic.
Since i have no way of knowing that, you could have put it in the form of a foot notation..

Yes I could spend hours trying to be as literal as possible for those like you inclined to make incorrect assumptions or since 90% of the readers wouldn't need that level of clarification people like you could simply ask if I meant all liberals rather than assuming I did.

Whatever...you racist fucking teaper. Go kill a n1gger....you are going to burn n hell anyway because of your hate.

^^^ One of us looks like a Looney Tunes crazy person, its not me.

I don't see how Obama can be construed as racially divisive. What has he said that is racially divisive?

^^^ One of us looks like a Looney Tunes crazy person, its not me.
^^^ One of us is a teaper racist...it isn't me.

I don't see how Obama can be construed as racially divisive. What has he said that is racially divisive?
He breathes rarefied teaper air. That pisses them off more than anything...since he is a Negro.

Fucking teapers...what a bunch of racist buffoons.

Yes I could spend hours trying to be as literal as possible for those like you inclined to make incorrect assumptions or since 90% of the readers wouldn't need that level of clarification people like you could simply ask if I meant all liberals rather than assuming I did.
So you have no ability to clarify in your statement regarding usage? Without consent or the reader?

No thats your way of ignoring racial history that refers to black as monkeys...but keep it up tho.

I don't live in history, I live in the present. You're trying to keep that history alive. You're trying to make sure that there's always plenty of racism to go around.

There was a time in history when black people were kept as slaves. If I tell a person "Shut up or I'm going to beat you with this chain" is that racist?

If you're going to decry the Obama Curious George, then you need to also decry the Bush Curious George. If only one is objectionable, and if the reason is because of the differing races of the two men, then YOU are the racist.

Obama had a chance to move the country forward on this issue and he failed miserably. He handled every single incident involving race the wrong way. From him saying the police acted stupidly to If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon to him talking about years of police brutality. The problem with Obama is, the liberal naririve of white racism is not grounded in reality and facts, but they keep pushing their bullshit, no matter how much this really hurts the black community. If Obama actually told the truth to the black community, who knows how many black people he could inspire. But instead of tell the truth he tells them white racism is the problem. There's no difference between him and Sharpton.

So there is no police brutality ever? I guess we just made Walter Scott and Eric Garner up right? It must be a coup to bring on WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

Police brutality is the least of the black man's problems.

Ok so given your white privilege, please tell us what is EVERY black person's problem?

No thats your way of ignoring racial history that refers to black as monkeys...but keep it up tho.

I don't live in history, I live in the present. You're trying to keep that history alive. You're trying to make sure that there's always plenty of racism to go around.

There was a time in history when black people were kept as slaves. If I tell a person "Shut up or I'm going to beat you with this chain" is that racist?

If you're going to decry the Obama Curious George, then you need to also decry the Bush Curious George. If only one is objectionable, and if the reason is because of the differing races of the two men, then YOU are the racist.

Well, sorry, but your ignorance or willfull disregard of history doesnt mean anything.

Forum List

Back