There is Life on Europa!

Little Frankie Doo Doo

Oh wait!

Science.

Doesn't carbon dioxide in the atmosphere come from natural sources?​

How do you know they haven't mistaken a natural climate fluctuation - which the geologic record is littered with - for AGW?

Borrowing a page from Arthur C Clarke, "There is Life on Europa!"

The JWST just discovered that some advanced alien civilization has been making internal combustion engines and pumping planet killing CO2 into the atmosphere of Jupiter's Moon Europa!

Nothing else fits the facts! As we learned on our home planet, no natural process can produce CO2.

Europa is experiencing Climate Change

Scientists found CO2 on Europa. Here’s why it’s important

"In the last few weeks of September 2023, two teams of scientists using the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) discovered the presence of carbon dioxide (CO2) on the surface of Jupiter’s icy moon Europa. This discovery could have implications for the search for life elsewhere in the universe."

The Deniers will, of course, try to chalk this up to some inexplicable "natural process" But we KNOW what causes CO2 don't we?

"‘… relay this information to Earth. Tsien destroyed three hours ago. I’m only survivor. Using my suit radio - no idea if it has enough range, but it’s the only chance. Please listen carefully. THERE IS LIFE ON EUROPA. I repeat: THERE IS LIFE ON EUROPA." --Arthur C Clarke, 2010: Odyssey Two
To all:

There are more fun ways to kill brain cells than reading the above post.

How do you know they haven't mistaken a natural climate fluctuation - which the geologic record is littered with - for AGW?
Sorry, you seem confused. Your question is for a climate scientist.

Would you like me to provide the email addresses of some climate scientists, so that you can pursue your in-no-way-total-bullshit curiosity?

Sorry, you see confused. Your question is for a climate scientist.

Would you like me to provide the email addresses of some climate scientists, so that you can pursue your in-no-way-total-bullshit curiosity?
Actually anyone can understand the oxygen isotope curve which is the temperature record of the planet.

I'm not a science denier.
Sure you are. You deny that the geologic record is littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. You deny that the planet cooled for millions of years with atmospheric CO2 greater than 600 ppm. You deny that the previous interglacial period was 2C warmer with 26 ft higher seas and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.

All of which are empirical climate evidence that was determined through scientific principles.

And this only scratches the surface of your science denial.

I do understand it. Don't you? It's not that complicated... temperature versus time.
It sure doesn't seem like you do. Probably because you haven't managed to make a single relevant point about it.

Guess who definitely does understand it...

The people who discovered that data and who taught and who teach us everything we will ever know about it.

It sure doesn't seem like you do. Probably because you haven't managed to make a single relevant point about it.

Guess who definitely des understand it...

The people who discovered that data and taught and teach us everything we will ever know about it.
Of course I have made relevant points about each and every single one of those pieces of empirical climate evidence.

I'd be happy to discuss what each one means in the Bull Ring with you.

Of course I have made relevant points about each and every single one of those pieces of empirical climate evidence.

I'd be happy to discuss what each one means in the Bull Ring with you.
Why would I discuss a complicated scientific topic with an uneducated slob? I will just defer to the scientific community. Thanks, though.

Forum List

Back