There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States

You are 100% correct. But it is the leadership of both parties. Both are owned either by the Chinese or globalists.
Do you honestly believe there are enough consumers to run our economy exclusively within our borders and maintain it at the same present rate of growth? :cuckoo:

You need to improve your reading comprehension skills because I clearly didn't say that if we're not perfect, we're Nazis. What I did say, is that if you equate "being a proud American" or being a patriot, with ignoring when our government commits an immoral or unjust, even a criminal act, failing to call it out and condemn it, then you're not really a patriot. To do otherwise and go along with "the program" is a slippery slope into Nazism. A true patriot places principles before soil or allegiance to a government.

You know what I like? Avocados. I mean I always liked them, but shit, since I moved to Florida, I am totally in love with them, they are absolutely amazing here most of the year. I love guacamole obviously, but avocados are so amazing in Florida, I can just mash them up and eat them like guacamole just like that, I love them

There is no "open" border, your lies are just that, lies. Green energy policies were created by the GOP,
Energy Policy Act of 2005
The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 2005 (Public Law 109-58 ) calls for the development of grant programs, demonstration and testing initiatives, and tax incentives that promote alternative fuels and advanced vehicles production and use.

Key Federal Legislation - Alternative Fuels Data Center

MoonBEAM once again parades his ignorance for the world to see. The energy policy you just cited calls for the developement---developement---DEVELOPEMENT of an energy policy. Your brain-dead, dipchit, corrupt, and owned-by-China asshole in THE White House MANDATED, and FORCED us into the mess he created. FJB and U2.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States​

Got to a doctor and let help you. Paranoia is by the way often also combined with narcissism. And the agressions such people are fighting against are often "only" the own agressions projected into others.

We no longer have a secure border.

Your border to South-America (Mexico) is 3155 km. You have about 1.8 million soldiers. This are 570 soldiers per kilometer. This is about 1 soldier per 2 yards. Really a very difficult situation. I fear you will have to double your army - otherwise you are not able to feel save. What if human beings will come over your border and not only werwolves?

People running this country are very interested in diluting our sovereignty.

I would not not say laws for the energy safety of Europe and sanctions against everyone in the world who hurts such absolutelly stupid laws are hurting your sovereignty.

The only war that was honorable in my lifetime was the 2nd world war

You was an ally of the Soviet mass-murderer Stalin. You murdered in masses German civilists and transformed many or most cities of Germany into rubbel. You destroyed 1/3rd of all German books in the libraries. A titanic cultural heritage of Europe was lost when you burned down nearly all ancient German romantic cities. You wiped out complete German nations such as the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others. And your culture took care that all Germans will die out.

What a luck that this war was honorable for you.

By the way: When US-Americans had been told that German cars produced 8 times more accidents than other cars 75% of your populaion agreed to forbid to sell German cars in the USA. When them was told that American cars in Germany produced 8 times more accidents than all other cars in Germany then only 1/3rd liked to forbid to sell American cars in Germany.

Last edited:
Nice try Comrade….

Our President realized how weak Russia really is and that Ukraine could kick their ass with a little support

Ehh? Do you speak about Mr. Trump here?`Mr. Donald Trump - when he had been Mr. president Donald Trump - played a very dirty game with the Ukraine.

Last edited:
WWII was due to the japanese and germans not due to the treay of versailles.

Wrong. WW1 and WW2 are the same war. Between this two wars a background war never really ended and always new criminal attitudes from the winners of worlds war 1 and other dirty games like the Great Depression created a mad situation in which a mad man was able to overtake: Adolf Hitler.

Indeed created the USA with their support of the colonial empires France, England and Russia - and the fight against tzhej pluralistic Germany and the multi-national empires Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire a situation where everything started to explode and which had created the Nazis, the Soviets and even Islamism. I don't know which problems today would exist without this two wars or when the other side had won - but the problems which exist today are made from the winners of world war 1 and world war 2 and not from the losers of this wars.

So you subscribe to the German Nazi version of "my country right or wrong".

"Right or wrong, my country" never was a German slogan. The Nazis had the darwinistic slogan "Only the strong will survive - the weak will die out".

You know what I like? Avocados. I mean I always liked them, but shit, since I moved to Florida, I am totally in love with them, they are absolutely amazing here most of the year. I love guacamole obviously, but avocados are so amazing in Florida, I can just mash them up and eat them like guacamole just like that, I love them
does that mean a true patriot loves avocados?

"Right or wrong, my country" never was a German slogan. The Nazis had the darwinistic slogan "Only the strong will survive - the weak will die out".
I never claimed it was a German slogan, but rather the attitude of those mindless, brainwashed people who followed the
führer, right or wrong. Too many Americans think being a patriot is essentially worshiping the American flag and shouting about how America is the best, while our country is falling apart:

.​

That’s it?
More Conservative drivel

Too many brown people at the border
Most Americans support more gun control measures
We have the strongest military in the world right now, it does not need to get bigger
How’s the illegal immigrant situation working out in New York City? If New York City can’t handle this problem how can small towns in Texas?

Forum List

Back