There is a special place in Hell for Kim Jong Un

Doesn't matter. He knows how to make a deal. That was just one recommendation, there is plenty of other help available.

You could just watch Trump in action, he is the master after all. Master of the deal...

Yes, that is the silly claim. Care to point out an example of his negotiating skills? Pandering to his hateful racist base is not negotiating.

Peace after decades.

Results over style. You want to lose with style, Trump wants to win and does not care about which style the victory is going take.

You're funny. We gave up our scheduled military manuvers. What has Kim given up?

Oh the fucking inhumanity. We agreed to quit waving our cock around in the Korean Peninsula in exchange for lasting peace? I'm amazed that liberals support military intimidation tactics in Asia. By the way it pisses China off too.

Tell me all about that lasting peace. Explain what that means.

I should have said a chance at lasting peace. No matter how much you minimize what's happening it has never seemed more likely that there will be peace and stability with North Korea. No, nothing concrete has happened yet. If Kim flakes out then it's really easy to resume our intimidation efforts.

N. Korea is brutal.......and have done very bad shit to Humanity................it is known............and understood.............

Yet this is the hand you are given.................And if this brings them out of that crap and gets rid of the Nukes then we must look at the broader picture.........From the edge of another War or Peace and possibly getting the Nukes gone............

Would you rather see millions more die.......possible conflict with China over this dictator..................No one likes a shit sandwich...........but sometimes there isn't any way around it...............

You are a fool is you think it's in our best interest to proceed to the path of War when there are alternate Peaceful solutions.

I'm not sure Trump has read it. He didn't write it, you know.

Doesn't matter. He knows how to make a deal. That was just one recommendation, there is plenty of other help available.

You could just watch Trump in action, he is the master after all. Master of the deal...

Yes, that is the silly claim. Care to point out an example of his negotiating skills? Pandering to his hateful racist base is not negotiating.

Peace after decades.

Results over style. You want to lose with style, Trump wants to win and does not care about which style the victory is going take.

You're funny. We gave up our scheduled military manuvers. What has Kim given up?

Oh the fucking inhumanity. We agreed to quit waving our cock around in the Korean Peninsula in exchange for lasting peace? I'm amazed that liberals support military intimidation tactics in Asia. By the way it pisses China off too.
China's concern was a unified Korea would side with the USA and western allies. Now China feels that a unified Korea will side with China, Russia. China is very happy the USA is retreating to only take care of themselves; screw the rest of the world.
China, India and Russia will become the leaders of the world.

Peace after decades.

It means exactly what it says it means.

If you have a problem understanding perfectly normal language, a dictionary could help.

Did Kim agree to get rid of his nukes or rockets? When is that going to happen? Is there any way to verify that?

Peace after decades.

I should have said a chance at lasting peace. No matter how much you minimize what's happening it has never seemed more likely that there will be peace and stability with North Korea. No, nothing concrete has happened yet. If Kim flakes out then it's really easy to resume our intimidation efforts.

So Trump has accomplished nothing.

Peace after decades.

China's concern was a unified Korea would side with the USA and western allies. Now China feels that a unified Korea will side with China, Russia. China is very happy the USA is retreating to only take care of themselves; screw the rest of the world.

Due to the size of its population and economy China is going to become the leader of the world regardless of our presence in Korea. I personally think they'll do a better job than we have. China very much dislikes our military presence in Korea, and they certainly dislike our shows of force near their borders. They are without a doubt playing a role in all of this. China is not our enemy.

N. Korea is brutal.......and have done very bad shit to Humanity................it is known............and understood.............

Yet this is the hand you are given.................And if this brings them out of that crap and gets rid of the Nukes then we must look at the broader picture.........From the edge of another War or Peace and possibly getting the Nukes gone............

Would you rather see millions more die.......possible conflict with China over this dictator..................No one likes a shit sandwich...........but sometimes there isn't any way around it...............

You are a fool is you think it's in our best interest to proceed to the path of War when there are alternate Peaceful solutions.
Trump accelerated the Korean conflict to the worst it has been since the armistice. Now he is cooling it down. Korea still may be his biggest success in what will be the worst Presidency in our history.

Peace after decades.

If you have a problem understanding perfectly normal language, a dictionary could help.

Did Kim agree to get rid of his nukes or rockets? When is that going to happen? Is there any way to verify that?

Right now all we have verified is how you go out of your way to make sure the peace doesn't happen in order to make Trump bad.

I believe, these people would prefer to have us nuked to Trump succeeding.

Peace after decades.

South Korea will not follow that path.............memories of what has transpired will not allow it.

Right now all we have verified is how you go out of your way to make sure the peace doesn't happen in order to make Trump bad.

I believe, these people would prefer to have us nuked to Trump succeeding.

RIght now, all you have verified is a photo OP. Quit claiming more. It's a lie.

Trump accelerated the Korean conflict to the worst it has been since the armistice. Now he is cooling it down. Korea still may be his biggest success in what will be the worst Presidency in our history.
How the hell did he do that...................Un was doing this crap before Trump.............But Trump called him to the table..........Pushed China and they even put some restrictions on Un................

They were firing missiles at Japan to the point that Japan was ready to go to War.............

I don't like Un ...............I know what they have done just like others.............but before I'm ready to kill millions I give a chance at Peace over another War.

And it's possible..............not guaranteed..........................

Again, since Un has been doing this forever how the hell did Trump cause this..............

Peace after decades.

Due to the size of its population and economy China is going to become the leader of the world regardless of our presence in Korea. I personally think they'll do a better job than we have. China very much dislikes our military presence in Korea, and they certainly dislike our shows of force near their borders. They are without a doubt playing a role in all of this. China is not our enemy.
As the world order changes, it is our interest to strengthen our relationship with our western allies.
China, Russia and India are becoming more attractive allies to NATO than the USA.
Trump is pissing off the majority of the world while he kisses the butt of Kim Jong Un and Putin.
Trump is Making Russia Great Again

Peace after decades.

As the world order changes, it is our interest to strengthen our relationship with our western allies.
China, Russia and India are becoming more attractive allies to NATO than the USA.
Trump is pissing off the majority of the world while he kisses the butt of Kim Jong Un and Putin.
Trump is Making Russia Great Again
That is utter Fantasy............they will not go the that path because they got called out over Trade Agreements............

They have made promises..........they haven't kept them............

They claim to be allies yet screw us on Trade...........that is not acceptable.......if they are ticked for being called on it...............good.

Nothing other than unprecedented hope for the future when it comes to our relations with North Korea.

Right. We gave N Korea a meeting they have been wanting for decades, and Kim can brag that he forced it by being strong and building nukes. He's already said he will never remove his nukes. I'm sure that won't encourage every other dictator in the world to do the same thing. Do you feel safer?

There is a special place in Hell for Kim Jong Un. WRONG, WRONG, sure he had his half brother and uncle killed. He has personally had over 300 people put to death. An American student was imprisoned for stealing a poster and died from his treatment in a Kim Jong Un prison. BUT KIM JONG UN IS A GOOD GUY. Just ask President Trump.

Now Justin Trudeau is a different story. He said he will not allow the US to push around Canada. According to the Trump White House, THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR TRUDEAU.

The world according to Trump.

I don't know, how many thousands of humans did Obama kill during his 8 years? Is Obama going straight to hell?

Nothing other than unprecedented hope for the future when it comes to our relations with North Korea.

Right. We gave N Korea a meeting they have been wanting for decades, and Kim can brag that he forced it by being strong and building nukes. He's already said he will never remove his nukes. I'm sure that won't encourage every other dictator in the world to do the same thing. Do you feel safer?
If he backs out.............and doesn't do as promised then the Sanctions remain.............If he goes back to firing missiles then we go to War........

He must choose..............Honestly when he was firing the missiles at Japan I mentioned killing him...............assassination..............never thought what just happened was possible........................Now.......I'll wait and see what happens.......

Unless you are in a hurry for another War.

How the hell did he do that...................Un was doing this crap before Trump.............But Trump called him to the table..........Pushed China and they even put some restrictions on Un................

They were firing missiles at Japan to the point that Japan was ready to go to War.............

I don't like Un ...............I know what they have done just like others.............but before I'm ready to kill millions I give a chance at Peace over another War.

And it's possible..............not guaranteed..........................

Again, since Un has been doing this forever how the hell did Trump cause this..............
KJU is an immature idiot with nuclear weapons. The rest of the world were the adults in the room keeping him at bay.
Trump was as a big idiot and as immature as KJU. He actually scared the hell out of KJU and the rest of the world because he is not an adult in the room.
Two angry idiot world powers will start the next world war. Before Trump KJU was the only angry idiot.

Give Trump credit for scaring the hell out of KJU for being crazier than KJU.

We were never going to get nuked. People that think otherwise fail to understand how much more powerful and sophisticated our military is. I think it's different this time because of pressure from China. In regards to Kim talking shit about the situation to his people...who cares? I certainly don't. If he fails to honor our end then nothing changes, other than maybe China killing him and annexing North Korea.

If he backs out.............and doesn't do as promised then the Sanctions remain.............If he goes back to firing missiles then we go to War........

He must choose..............Honestly when he was firing the missiles at Japan I mentioned killing him...............assassination..............never thought what just happened was possible........................Now.......I'll wait and see what happens.......

Unless you are in a hurry for another War.

So nothing has changed, other than the big gifts Trump gave them.

Forum List

Back