There is a special place in Hell for Kim Jong Un

So Trump has accomplished nothing.

Nothing other than unprecedented hope for the future when it comes to our relations with North Korea.

Right. We gave N Korea a meeting they have been wanting for decades, and Kim can brag that he forced it by being strong and building nukes. He's already said he will never remove his nukes. I'm sure that won't encourage every other dictator in the world to do the same thing. Do you feel safer?

We were never going to get nuked. People that think otherwise fail to understand how much more powerful and sophisticated our military is. I think it's different this time because of pressure from China. In regards to Kim talking shit about the situation to his people...who cares? I certainly don't. If he fails to honor our end then nothing changes, other than maybe China killing him and annexing North Korea.

So N Korea was never a danger? You're getting dumber by the post.

N. Korea is brutal.......and have done very bad shit to Humanity................it is known............and understood.............

Yet this is the hand you are given.................And if this brings them out of that crap and gets rid of the Nukes then we must look at the broader picture.........From the edge of another War or Peace and possibly getting the Nukes gone............

Would you rather see millions more die.......possible conflict with China over this dictator..................No one likes a shit sandwich...........but sometimes there isn't any way around it...............

You are a fool is you think it's in our best interest to proceed to the path of War when there are alternate Peaceful solutions.
Trump accelerated the Korean conflict to the worst it has been since the armistice. Now he is cooling it down. Korea still may be his biggest success in what will be the worst Presidency in our history.
How the hell did he do that...................Un was doing this crap before Trump.............But Trump called him to the table..........Pushed China and they even put some restrictions on Un................

They were firing missiles at Japan to the point that Japan was ready to go to War.............

I don't like Un ...............I know what they have done just like others.............but before I'm ready to kill millions I give a chance at Peace over another War.

And it's possible..............not guaranteed..........................

Again, since Un has been doing this forever how the hell did Trump cause this..............
KJU is an immature idiot with nuclear weapons. The rest of the world were the adults in the room keeping him at bay.
Trump was as a big idiot and as immature as KJU. He actually scared the hell out of KJU and the rest of the world because he is not an adult in the room.
Two angry idiot world powers will start the next world war. Before Trump KJU was the only angry idiot.

Give Trump credit for scaring the hell out of KJU for being crazier than KJU.
Your Hate of Trump makes you unstable...................I understand not wanting to take a leak on Un if he was on fire...........

But I'll take this chance to see if he gets rid of the Nukes.................if he does then that is a good thing.........if not we have lost nothing..........right now for almost 8 months no missiles have been fired...................that is a good thing....................

You push for a path to War................if he lies .............then that will be the path.............better to see if he does the agreement for a bit before we go to killing each other...............

big gifts Trump gave them.

Ending the military exercises actually saves us money and manpower. They should have ended a long time ago because it's pointless and childish. It's purely to show off our military and provoke people. Anyway, those can be started again at any moment. The sanctions have not been lifted yet. Just like Kim has not fully committed, neither have we. They had a meeting and made agreements about the future. Shit takes time.

Yeah, you should read the art of the deal.

This is why, it takes Trump to come up with the peace. You would have said all those true things and gotten 100+ years more of war and bunch of people killed.

Idiot.

I'm not sure Trump has read it. He didn't write it, you know.

Doesn't matter. He knows how to make a deal. That was just one recommendation, there is plenty of other help available.

You could just watch Trump in action, he is the master after all. Master of the deal...

Yes, that is the silly claim. Care to point out an example of his negotiating skills? Pandering to his hateful racist base is not negotiating.

Peace after decades.

Results over style. You want to lose with style, Trump wants to win and does not care about which style the victory is going take.

You're funny. We gave up our scheduled military manuvers. What has Kim given up?
What maneuvers?> the one in spring o f 19 that can be reinstated at any time?
Well he stopped shooting missiles over Japan.....Japan likes this
and we have 3 hostages back....they certainly like it

And what have we given up...a meeting.....woopteedoo

Nothing other than unprecedented hope for the future when it comes to our relations with North Korea.

Right. We gave N Korea a meeting they have been wanting for decades, and Kim can brag that he forced it by being strong and building nukes. He's already said he will never remove his nukes. I'm sure that won't encourage every other dictator in the world to do the same thing. Do you feel safer?

We were never going to get nuked. People that think otherwise fail to understand how much more powerful and sophisticated our military is. I think it's different this time because of pressure from China. In regards to Kim talking shit about the situation to his people...who cares? I certainly don't. If he fails to honor our end then nothing changes, other than maybe China killing him and annexing North Korea.

So N Korea was never a danger? You're getting dumber by the post.

North Korea is a threat to Seoul and possibly Japan, but not the United States. All that worry and panic over getting nuked was just fear mongering. If we were actually at risk of getting nuked we would have fucked them up a long time ago.

There is a special place in Hell for Kim Jong Un. WRONG, WRONG, sure he had his half brother and uncle killed. He has personally had over 300 people put to death. An American student was imprisoned for stealing a poster and died from his treatment in a Kim Jong Un prison. BUT KIM JONG UN IS A GOOD GUY. Just ask President Trump.

Now Justin Trudeau is a different story. He said he will not allow the US to push around Canada. According to the Trump White House, THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR TRUDEAU.

The world according to Trump.

This folks is a talking point man right here....everything he has said, he did not come up with...…

So should we just nuke north korea now? or wait a week?

If he backs out.............and doesn't do as promised then the Sanctions remain.............If he goes back to firing missiles then we go to War........

He must choose..............Honestly when he was firing the missiles at Japan I mentioned killing him...............assassination..............never thought what just happened was possible........................Now.......I'll wait and see what happens.......

Unless you are in a hurry for another War.

So nothing has changed, other than the big gifts Trump gave them.
Only gift was shutting down the training and for that the Marines in the training will be happy..............those flat bottom boats turn them green as the line the rails puking over the side.............Been there and done that..............these drills have been going on forever...........

Thought is was funny watching them turn green. LOL

In regards to launching an amphibious landing if needed there................we don't need the training ..............already know how to do it if needed.....This has always been an in your face exercise to N. Korea.

we don't need the training

Even if we did it could be replicated somewhere else. We do it next to North Korea to intimidate and provoke them.
Beating N. Korea into the ground like a tent stake............we can do.............the problem is the nukes.........and the dug in artillery pointed at Seoul..................If it goes to War..............S. Korea will pay a terrible price early on...................

And then what will these Haters say...........Oh look what Trump did................they swing their asses in the breeze because of hate............not giving a damn who they screw over in the process............

I hope it works and there is a change....................if not option B is War.........and the death of millions of people.

“President Trump committed to provide security guarantees to the DPRK and Chairman Kim Jong Un reaffirmed his unwavering commitment to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula,” according to a preamble of the document.

“President Trump committed to provide security guarantees to the DPRK and Chairman Kim Jong Un reaffirmed his unwavering commitment to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula,” according to a preamble of the document.
I guess some want more blood.................and yet they call us the War Mongers...........better to try and get rid of the Nukes.............and attempt Peace before War............cause if he's lying..................and starts firing the missiles again.............it's War.

I guess some want more blood.................and yet they call us the War Mongers...........better to try and get rid of the Nukes.............and attempt Peace before War............cause if he's lying..................and starts firing the missiles again.............it's War.

Even Obama said, while he was in S Korea helping set this meeting with Trump and Un up, said that this was N Korea's last chance to come to the table.

Even Obama said, while he was in S Korea helping set this meeting with Trump and Un up, said that this was N Korea's last chance to come to the table.
He was there in 2017........and did say that..................

Hope this averts War................if it fails................then...........

It was in August 2017 and in January 2018 N. Korea accepted S. Korea's invite to discuss peace; that went well and lead to where we are now.

It was in August 2017 and in January 2018 N. Korea accepted S. Korea's invite to discuss peace; that went well and lead to where we are now.

China Japan and S. Korea have been hitting Un behind the scenes............a sense of it was when they restricted coal to N. Korea........Daddy day care is fed up with N. Korea BS......and firing missiles at Japan...................You better believe serious pressure was applied to the Juggler Vein on this one.

Unless you are in a hurry for another War.

Liberals are for peace as long as it's not being brokered by Donald Trump.
All peace loving people want peace no matter who brokers it.
Not all liberals or all conservatives want Peace.
Everything Trump touches is tainted but if he facilitates Peace it will not be tainted.

Last edited:
There is a special place in Hell for Kim Jong Un. WRONG, WRONG, sure he had his half brother and uncle killed. He has personally had over 300 people put to death. An American student was imprisoned for stealing a poster and died from his treatment in a Kim Jong Un prison. BUT KIM JONG UN IS A GOOD GUY. Just ask President Trump.

Now Justin Trudeau is a different story. He said he will not allow the US to push around Canada. According to the Trump White House, THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR TRUDEAU.

The world according to Trump.

This folks is a talking point man right here....everything he has said, he did not come up with...…

So should we just nuke north korea now? or wait a week?
This is a senseless, stupid response. You got to be able to do better.

Please provide us with the preamble and the mechanism in place to make sure it happens.
I think Trump made a positive step this week but he did not have to kiss the ass of a despot in doing so. It is a positive step but much more needs to be done.

Forum List

Back