There Is a Real Sense That the Apocalypse Is Coming: ex-evangelical tracks the rise of white Christian nationalism, looks ahead to where movement goes

I think you’re wasting you’re time….I don’t believe Trump will be the nominee
i like Christie and Sununu and Ted Cruz as well...whatever happens, i'll be ok. the question is: will America be ok?

oh yes...the problem is white christian nationalism. A movement made up by the left media during the trump administration.
It certainly takes the focus off the ACTUAL middle eastern jihadii terrorist movement now don't it.

What "middle eastern jihadi terrorist movement" is endangering Americans???? White supremacists are murdering and threatening people daily in the USA. Hate crimes and increasing year over year, as are racially inspired mass shootings. You have a problem of racial hate and violence in the USA that the right refuses to acknowledge exists. See January 6th.

The problem in the USA is white nationalism. The American evangelical movement is about as far away from Christianity as it can possibly get. Republican Presidents are "chosen by God", but Obama and Biden are demons out to destroy the nation?????

Whatever happened to all of Jesus' warnings against the pursuit of wealth? Have they even read the parable of the Prodigal Son? Do evangelicals really believe in "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth"? Jesus even says that to follow him, you must sell your possessions and give the money to the poor. I don't see "prosperity Christians" doing any of that.

How can you be a Christian and turn away refugees at your Southern Border????? Such behaviour is in direct opposition to Jesus' teachings. Please see the parable of the Good Samaratan.

Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this earth". The so-called Christian Right would do well to remember that.

What "middle eastern jihadi terrorist movement" is endangering Americans???? White supremacists are murdering and threatening people daily in the USA. Hate crimes and increasing year over year, as are racially inspired mass shootings. You have a problem of racial hate and violence in the USA that the right refuses to acknowledge exists. See January 6th.

The problem in the USA is white nationalism. The American evangelical movement is about as far away from Christianity as it can possibly get. Republican Presidents are "chosen by God", but Obama and Biden are demons out to destroy the nation?????

Whatever happened to all of Jesus' warnings against the pursuit of wealth? Have they even read the parable of the Prodigal Son? Do evangelicals really believe in "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth"? Jesus even says that to follow him, you must sell your possessions and give the money to the poor. I don't see "prosperity Christians" doing any of that.

How can you be a Christian and turn away refugees at your Southern Border????? Such behaviour is in direct opposition to Jesus' teachings. Please see the parable of the Good Samaratan.

Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this earth". The so-called Christian Right would do well to remember that.
Satan used scripture against the teachings of Jesus.

But not jihadists surada? where did you see them? TV?

Where have you seen this? please be specific.

Where did YOU see all of these "jihadists" Frankenstein? Are they roaming the streets or attacking the Capitol, or trying to overthrow the government, like the white supremacists are doing, Frankenstein.

Do these people look like "jihadists" to you?

michigan_whitmer_protest.jpeg

Satan used scripture against the teachings of Jesus.

One of the prophecies of the coming of the Anti-Christ is that the "true believers will accept him as their Messiah", which is pretty much what happened with Donald Trump.

See also "When fascism comes to the USA, it will be wrapped in the flag, and clutching a Cross".

One of the prophecies of the coming of the Anti-Christ is that the "true believers will accept him as their Messiah", which is pretty much what happened with Donald Trump.

See also "When fascism comes to the USA, it will be wrapped in the flag, and clutching a Cross".
Ya know, that is a nasty little slur that you tried there....Trying to say that support of a political figure equals due respect for God....It's a jerk move, and you know it....

You want fascism, it is what you on the left are promoting every day.

Where did YOU see all of these "jihadists" Frankenstein? Are they roaming the streets or attacking the Capitol, or trying to overthrow the government, like the white supremacists are doing, Frankenstein.
I've never seen them anywhere, not even sure they exist as I have only heard about them why? In fact I've never even seen or met a white supremist or clansman and only know of their existence because of the late white liberal Sen. Robert Byrd who hillary refers to as her mentor...
btw, is that a photo of the kind of things white supremacist's do?
Do these people look like "jihadists" to you?
No, as I have said I'm not even sure they exist so how could they look like them to me?...have you ever seen a jihadist?
Now is it OK for surada to answer the question she asked of another poster as I wanted to see if he/she/they [and now by extension you] thought it was fair to ask him/her/they that kind of question?

Ya up to speed now?

Last edited:
oh yes...the problem is white christian nationalism. A movement made up by the left media during the trump administration.
It certainly takes the focus off the ACTUAL middle eastern jihadii terrorist movement now don't it.

Since Trump took office in 2016, more people have been killed by right wing nationalists than Islamic terrorists. It is not made up.

So, you made up a conspiracy theory to denigrate people with faith…nice going…do you hate puppies, and kittens too?

People with faith do not hate. Jesdus said to love your fellow man. He didn't make exceptions.

I'm an atheist and I have seen people clutching crosses and wrapped in flags all my life and you claim facism is going to come when we see that? What is the hold up? I think what we will see is the communists writhing in the death throes of its last stand if cross clutching and flag wrapping keeps growing the way it has/is.

Communism has arrived when ya see class warfare, burning buildings accompanied by phrases like "burn baby burn", the break down of law enforcement, the media taking sides while trying to silence opposing political/media view points, the usurpation of parenting by the state, and folks who would stand up to them then branded by the state and media and the "re-educated" as Fascists.

Fascism destroys that around it, communism destroys within.

You really believe white nationalism is a threat? When did a bunch of white nationalists burn down cities? Is is white nationalists that are killing people on urban streets every day? You people will believe anything.

White nationalists have killed more people than Islamic terrorists. Mass shootings in San Antonio and Buffalo were committed by white nationalists.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back