There Is a Real Sense That the Apocalypse Is Coming: ex-evangelical tracks the rise of white Christian nationalism, looks ahead to where movement goes

I'm an atheist and I have seen people clutching crosses and wrapped in flags all my life and you claim facism is going to come when we see that? What is the hold up? I think what we will see is the communists writhing in the death throes of its last stand if cross clutching and flag wrapping keeps growing the way it has/is.

Communism has arrived when ya see class warfare, burning buildings accompanied by phrases like "burn baby burn", the break down law enforcement, the media taking sides while trying to silence opposing political/media view points, the usurpation of parenting by the state, and folks who would stand up to them then branded by the state and media and the "re-educated" as Fascists.

Fascism destroys that around it, communism destroys within.

You are the fascist. Not one thing you said is true. When these people holding crosses, want to impose their religious views on others then they are a threat.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Left wingers demonstrate against the police and support a doddering old fool with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and then they warn us about the pending apocalypse. What's wrong with this picture?

The left always needs their boogeymen….Plus, they worship the state, believing in God diminishes that, so they can’t have that.

The right makes boogey men such as complaining about the color of M&Ms.

We’ve never lived in more demonic times. If we don’t stand for Jesus and his laws, Jesus won’t stand for us when it comes time to be judged.

You and other Republicans are the demons who threaten us.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Christian soldiers practiced communism on the Mayflower (Rothbard, Conceived in Liberty) and the Massachusetts Bay Colony attempted a theocracy (Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American).

typical of us atheists

typical of us atheists

yeah, the signature characteristic of us atheists...good job...your post is the product of a social education, "just say words"

You are the one who is just saying words. Not one thing you said is true. Just more right wing talking points.

typical of us atheists

typical of us atheists

yeah, the signature characteristic of us atheists...good job...your post is the product of a social education, "just say words"
Your fascism is akin to nazism, and would give the scapegoat no way out. Jefferson et al, was smarter than you. The U.S. Constitution provides for freedom from religion.

Your fascism is akin to nazism, and would give the scapegoat no way out.
What did my vote for Biden do?
Jefferson et al, was smarter than you.
cuz he did not have a social education
The U.S. Constitution provides for freedom from religion.
And as a true constitutionalist and atheist I agree...what does it provide for arms? [that's an easy one for those without a social education.]

Christian soldiers practiced communism on the Mayflower
WOW! way ahead of their time wouldn't ya say? so should we now do everything possible to stop communism? is communism the religious threat you claim it to be? is communism also "unconstitutional"? or just the religion?
(Rothbard, Conceived in Liberty) and the Massachusetts Bay Colony attempted a theocracy (Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American).
That was 150 years before the constitution, as founders they were free to attempt any type society they saw fit, in fact if they were establishing the foundation then their beliefs would trump all others...thankfully that really isn't the case now is it?

Meh, If the apocalypse comes it comes. I won't lose any sleep over it. Fear mongering is the thing in politics today. Scared people are dumb people.

Clearly this was simply an example. White nationalists aren’t rioting and aren’t causing any significant issues except in the heads of the far-left. What is causing problems are criminals being able to walk the streets and not being arrested by bleeding heart leftists.
gollum.jpg

You know the reason that the secular left is feverishly pig squealin' about 'Christian Nationalism'? Because they have used the terms Patriarchy and Racism so many times in so many ways and in such stupid fashion that those terms mean NOTHING anymore so they had to make up another term to get some attention for their ridiculous claims. Christian Nationalism is nothing more than what the left considers Christianity and they can't have God above their death cult state religion of killing and maiming babies and children in this country,

Christian Nationalists seem to be similar to what the Pharisees were like in Christ's time, who He continually rebuked for their rebellious stances against the ruling Roman government....

the famous Jesus saying of .... "Give unto Ceasar, what is his...." was one of Christ's rebuke.

The coming Apocalypse will be in 9/8 time :eusa_whistle:

With the guards of Magog, swarming around
The Pied Piper takes his children underground
Dragons coming out of the sea
Shimmering silver head of wisdom looking at me
He brings down the fire from the skies
You can tell he's doing well by the look in human eyes
Better not compromise, it won't be easy

666 is no longer below
He's getting out the marrow in your backbone
And the seventh trumpet's blowing
Sweet rock and roll