There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

Slavery and the American Economy

By Waldron H. Giles, Ph.D.

The results of the economic value of this free labor are, when inflated conservatively at 3%

to 2006 dollars, a staggering value of 20.3 trillion dollars or to put this number in a more

visual perspective; it amounts to $563,450 per African American currently living in the US.

The Afro slaves barely produced enough to cover their room and board. And, since slavery, they have been a huge financial drain on America. We spend a couple hundred thousand dollars per Afro just to bring them to the age of 20.

That's reality. Your posts are silly propaganda.

Lets keep to the subject mater shall we, yep one person is black, the other, brown, red, yellow, or white, very observant, well done, you know your colors! The character of a person is defined by their accomplishments, morals, and contributions to society, not the color of their skin. Some would respond the the prior post as follows, Bush tried? Obama did!, Were bankrupt by legal definition and you waste your time with the color game, what a pathetic excuse for a person!
if judged blacks by the content of their character they would beg us to judge them by the color of their skin !!

blacks are more primitive and ape like than whites !! the diagram depicting in order a white,negro, and ape skull is just one example !!

They are much smarter and more intelligent. They are stornger to have survived the atrocites committed on them by whites and whites needed them them to pick cotton because they would not be able to stand the labor. If not for blacks, this country would have died in it's early stages and now Mexicans are needed. White man cannot survive alone in the world because they have an inborn tendency to destroy. Maybe it the close inbreeding which breeds village idiots. Even primates are more intelligent then white people.
like da mudda lan ??? :Food Crisis Hits Kenya’s Slums | Newstime Africa .............. there is no black country on earth that is not a shithole !!

Last edited:
Lets keep to the subject mater shall we, yep one person is black, the other, brown, red, yellow, or white, very observant, well done, you know your colors! The character of a person is defined by their accomplishments, morals, and contributions to society, not the color of their skin. Some would respond the the prior post as follows, Bush tried? Obama did!, Were bankrupt by legal definition and you waste your time with the color game, what a pathetic excuse for a person!
if judged blacks by the content of their character they would beg us to judge them by the color of their skin !!

even yidnar comes up with a gem occasionally. indeed blacks did want exams and qualifications originally because that gave them an opportunity to break into fields that were denied to them. once a few got in but the majority were found to be lacking in the prerequisite skills, the tables turned and they wanted to be hired by quotas.

well how come your peeps used to walk around dragging your hairy arms on the ground carrying a big stick to crack your woman on the head.To see the real evolution of white peeps checkout the caveman.
maybe in a few thousand yrs negoes will evolve into apes !!:lol:
say skidmark,I hope they catch you on your pizza delivery run,then you will evolve into a screaming lil sissy.

well how come your peeps used to walk around dragging your hairy arms on the ground carrying a big stick to crack your woman on the head.

Well, if it works, dont fix it I say...

To see the real evolution of white peeps checkout the caveman.

Lol, and you dont think any Africans lived in caves?

they went into caves to get out of the rain or sun,where as whites stayed in the sun to get like Blacks. LMBAO

blacks are more primitive and ape like than whites !! the diagram depicting in order a white,negro, and ape skull is just one example !!

They are much smarter and more intelligent. They are stornger to have survived the atrocites committed on them by whites and whites needed them them to pick cotton because they would not be able to stand the labor. If not for blacks, this country would have died in it's early stages and now Mexicans are needed. White man cannot survive alone in the world because they have an inborn tendency to destroy. Maybe it the close inbreeding which breeds village idiots. Even primates are more intelligent then white people.
like da mudda lan ??? :Food Crisis Hits Kenya’s Slums | Newstime Africa .............. there is no black country on earth that is not a shithole !!

Yidnar and LOL-conclusive proof that ignorance (and hate) comes in all skin colors.Oh well...carry on; just don't forget to clean up your verbal defecations from the floor when you're finished.

Yidnar and LOL-conclusive proof that ignorance (and hate) comes in all skin colors.Oh well...carry on; just don't forget to clean up your verbal defecations from the floor when you're finished.

What black country isn't a shithole? What black city isn't a shithole?

A "health care worker" told me recently about a TEN year-old GIRL brought in by her "family" to deliver a baby. They were so proud. Happy. Joyful, even.

This means that this girl was only NINE when she "got a baby".

You know this wasn't an Asian- they develop much later than even Caucasians.

Can someone explain to me why anyone would want to encourage, or even *celebrate* such a horrible tragedy?

A "health care worker" told me recently about a TEN year-old GIRL brought in by her "family" to deliver a baby. They were so proud. Happy. Joyful, even.

The Afros were happy thinking of all the additional government money they were going to get for the bastard child of a girl impregnated before reaching a double-digit age.

This is a situation were Police and the Division of Family Services need to be involved.

ok then tell name me one black country that is not a shit hole !!

ok then tell name me one black country that is not a shit hole !!

AMERICA azzhole

well how come your peeps used to walk around dragging your hairy arms on the ground carrying a big stick to crack your woman on the head.

Well, if it works, dont fix it I say...

To see the real evolution of white peeps checkout the caveman.

Lol, and you dont think any Africans lived in caves?

they went into caves to get out of the rain or sun,where as whites stayed in the sun to get like Blacks. LMBAO

Dude, I had nothing to do with your quoted text.

Please remove it and take my name out, OK?

say skidmark,I hope they catch you on your pizza delivery run,then you will evolve into a screaming lil sissy.

Wow- talk about racist stereotypes!

I think Huey is just here to make Negroes look stupid.

Why do native Americans not have bodily hair?

Dude, I have more body hair than a Neanderthal, lol, and I am an American.

Themedia and popular rags dont think hair is attractive and so the image that one should be as hairless as possible, except the top of your head, is pretty much the standard.

I think its because the people that dominate the style and advertising industry are pedophilic homosexuals and young teen males have little hair aside from the tops of their heads.

Forum List

Back