There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

Lol, thank God there are idiots like you trying to advance that obsolete notion of racial superiority.

Your efforts set back your own cause far more than you apparently realize.

That is if you are not just a libtard fraud trying to stir up racial shit.

He's not intelligent enough to know what fraud means.
yeah I know that while you and skidmark were watching planet of the apes you saw too many of your relatives,and you are mad.:lol:

Lol! Another racist fool competing for the title of village idiot! You know something, mate, I was in the grocery store this morning and I spotted a sliced loaf with what I thought was your name on it, but as I got closer I saw it said 'thick cut'.

I really don't care about this stuff.
I just wish someone would "splain" to me why
do so many young black males wear their pants
down past their ass.They think this is cool?
Someone at work said it has something to do with being in prison
and your belt is taken from you.

I thought it might be the prison thing as well.
I thought that since there was so much anal rape it
symbolized prisoners wearing the pants down for easy access.
Like why bother fighting it.

Yidnar and LOL-conclusive proof that ignorance (and hate) comes in all skin colors.Oh well...carry on; just don't forget to clean up your verbal defecations from the floor when you're finished.
ok then tell name me one black country that is not a shit hole !!

AMERICA azzhole
apes make up only 13%Of th US population !!and black males only make up 6% of the population but still committ the magority of crimes !!

like da mudda lan ??? :Food Crisis Hits Kenya’s Slums | Newstime Africa .............. there is no black country on earth that is not a shithole !!

Yidnar and LOL-conclusive proof that ignorance (and hate) comes in all skin colors.Oh well...carry on; just don't forget to clean up your verbal defecations from the floor when you're finished.
ok then tell name me one black country that is not a shit hole !!

Here?

He's not intelligent enough to know what fraud means.
yeah I know that while you and skidmark were watching planet of the apes you saw too many of your relatives,and you are mad.:lol:

Lol! Another racist fool competing for the title of village idiot! You know something, mate, I was in the grocery store this morning and I spotted a sliced loaf with what I thought was your name on it, but as I got closer I saw it said 'thick cut'.
They have grocery stores in "limey land"Damn.

It isnt bait, it is evil, and cannot be ignored.
yeah ,yeah,whatever !!! live near them and you would change your views !!

If you lived next door to a black person it would be him who would do the complaining. Having a shit stain like you move in would devalue properties in the immediate vicinity!
first it was white men and boys wearing their pants down below their azz cheeks,now its Black kids copy cats thats all.They were wearing that style back when elvis was the big star.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've just worked out the difference between white and black people.

White people turn black on holiday.

Fuck racism!

Individuals are never the same. Nor is an individual the equal to every other individual. There is no inherent difference between white people and black people. They are treated differently which leads to a remarkable difference in behavior.

Individuals are never the same. Nor is an individual the equal to every other individual. There is no inherent difference between white people and black people. They are treated differently which leads to a remarkable difference in behavior.

And there goes a winner.

everyone has free choice in this life.

It's what you make of it that counts

everyone has free choice in this life.

It's what you make of it that counts

Sadly, not always true.
Many people are born into a poverty trap and have little chance of escape.

Forum List

Back