There Is A Conspiracy To Keep Me From Painting My House...AND I'VE HAD IT!!!

Sorry to hear about all your interruptions. You can paint my house if you want to, and I promise to not let anyone interrupt your work.

Wear a Respirator.

It don't matter...the dust gets in your hair & on your shirt & on your face. When you take the mask off you'll breathe it in.

Not to mention I've tried a mask and they don't work very well. Then any time your nose itches...well...

and I promise to not let anyone interrupt your work.

HEY NOW! There's an ider :D

I'll hire a body guard to keep the creeps away from me :banana:

I even had a storm chaser come up to me while I was mowing my lawn 2 weeks ago. I ignored him and kept mowing until he literally stood in my path.

I thunked good & hard about chopping his feet off with the mower...but instead I shut down the mower and said "WHAT"?

He started into his schpeel on selling me a new roof because we had massive hail damage. I told him I watched the storm...there was no hail.

But he had PROOF there was hail and I was supposed to believe him instead of my own eyes.

I told him to leave & fired up the lawnmower again and went on my way. Had to mow around his feet...not sure why I did that. If he tried to sue me afterwards he wouldn't have a leg to stand on :auiqs.jpg:

It don't matter...the dust gets in your hair & on your shirt & on your face. When you take the mask off you'll breathe it in.

Not to mention I've tried a mask and they don't work very well. Then any time your nose itches...well...
I used to do construction and I worked in air-handlers.....I wore a full-face respirator with a set of disposable coveralls and a hood over my hair when I was painting or sanding. I had to wear it when I was installing fiberglass insulation.

And EVERYBODY is in on it! Friends, Family, Neighbors, Even the Jahova wittnesses are in on it...EVEN KITTY!

Every time I get ready to paint & have all things in place...somebody calls or "drops by" unannounced. But I'm on to these bastards! They don't thunk I know what they're doing...but I know!

They're trying to stop me from painting my house and I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!

This has been going on all summer but this morning was just another example.

I had everything set up to start painting early...I'm just about to go out to stir the paint and Kitty decides she NEEDS luvinz right there and then!

OK...so I give her some luvinz...tell her how good she is and how pretty she is...and I'm out the door. I get the paint stirred & poured into the tray...I get into position and actually start painting and hear a horn honking.

It's 8 am on a friggan saturday morning...who the hell is honking? It's my brother-in-law and he wants to kill an hour or so with small talk.

I said "hi" and then stopped responding to him...Just kept painting. He talked for a while but figured out I would say no more & he left.

After that I heard my phone ringing a few times and the doorbell rang atleast once.

Glad I chained the fence gate closed or they would have infiltrated my back yard at stopped me for sure!

The bastards! :D
I had that problem-----once. I started handing a paint brush or roller to everyone who came over. The longest anyone stayed was 15 min. before they left. I must say, one guy got the upper hand. He took the roller and painted STAN in two foot high letters on the ceiling before he left. LOL
I tried that with Kitty...she would have no part of it.
I hear cat hair makes a great paint brush.

That's what they want you to think.

Well...they're doing a damn goodly job of it!

Now I'm gonna pour myself a beer and sit on my deck and look up at the night sky. (oh what my cardiologist would say).
Have a great evening peoples! :sleep:

HA HAAAA! I outsmarted the bastards :D

I woke up while it was still dark out this morning and had a cup of coffee. I was painting by 7 am.

To my shock...I got the entire wall done! :banana: It's a long wall too!

I still have some brush work to do...but it's minor. Just the nooks & crannys where the paint roller wouldn't fit. (Like the crack where the deck meets the wall of the house).

Take THAT you anti-house-painting conspirators! I BEAT YOU!

I got a bug up my ass to get this job done! I went out with a brush to finish up. A friggan bee was harassing me. Just the one. It was like he had a personal problem with me and only me. It kept buzzing my right ear and he was pissin' me off sumpthin ferocious!

He landed on the wall right infront of me so I painted him to death!

Problem solved :D

I got a bug up my ass to get this job done! I went out with a brush to finish up. A friggan bee was harassing me. Just the one. It was like he had a personal problem with me and only me. It kept buzzing my right ear and he was pissin' me off sumpthin ferocious!

He landed on the wall right infront of me so I painted him to death!

Problem solved :D
Yeah, those bastards seem to be attracted to the smell of fresh paint.

Forum List

Back