There have been 273 mass shootings in the US so far in 2017 — here's the full list

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SYTFE, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,463
    The Las Vegas shooting was a major psy-op.....what the deep staters need to do is shut down I-Phone access. Have you noticed that these alleged "mass shootings" always have this one recurring ending? The alleged killer always shoots himself. The proof is irrefutable that there were at least three shooters mowing down defenseless concert-goers where they actually turned on the lights making the concert goers an even better target....but I know!!!!! Let's disarm the public so that only da gubermint has guns!!!! It worked out splendidly for the Jews in Germany.......

2. SYTFE

SYTFE BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,795
    Not in the mood for your fucking bullshit right now.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,463
    I don't really give a shit on what you might or might not be "in the mood for"......spare me your bullshit about the death of people that you couldn't give a shit about even if you tried, "comrade".

4. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,463
    Sandy Hoax???? You have the unmitigated gall to bring up that pathetic DHS capstone drill that was lamely passed off as a real time event? How fucking stupid are you??????

5. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,463

BITE ME, BITCH........fuck Alex Jones. And while you are at it? FUCK you and your contention that you actually give a shit about the people killed in Vegas by a deep state psy-op, you commie sack of shit. After all, they were "white". Spare me your indignant outrage.

6. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,463

Or what, loudmouth?????? You think that I would ever sweat the likes of you in this lifetime? I will post whatever the fuck I want to post within the parameters of this forum and you can't do a fucking thing about it......but I sure wish that you would try, you gutless sack of shit........