There Goes the Narrative

No. Why don't you tell us, dumbass. The only fact here is that only 12% of the nation don't think the illegals and southern border are between a moderate to HUGE problem. See what I mean? Lo suficientemente claro, idiota?

The question is whether you think the border situation is a true crisis, and thus a valid justification for invoking emergency powers. Or if you think it's a problem, but not justification for emergency powers. Or not even a problem. Only 42% said it was a crisis.

Emergency powers should be reserved for situations where there is broad agreement that the usual rules should be suspended - and never invoked to resolve a political dispute.
The kids and the child abuse "due to criminal illegal acts" committed by illegals crossing the border "illegally", prove it's a major crisis.... Your move !

The point is, according to the poll, half the country disagrees with you. We don't see any emergency going on. We see the President shamelessly stirring up bigotry and fear for political gain.

No. Why don't you tell us, dumbass. The only fact here is that only 12% of the nation don't think the illegals and southern border are between a moderate to HUGE problem. See what I mean? Lo suficientemente claro, idiota?

The question is whether you think the border situation is a true crisis, and thus a valid justification for invoking emergency powers. Or if you think it's a problem, but not justification for emergency powers. Or not even a problem. Only 42% said it was a crisis.

Emergency powers should be reserved for situations where there is broad agreement that the usual rules should be suspended - and never invoked to resolve a political dispute.
The kids and the child abuse "due to criminal illegal acts" committed by illegals crossing the border "illegally", prove it's a major crisis.... Your move !

The point is, according to the poll, half the country disagrees with you. We don't see any emergency going on. We see the President shamelessly stirring up bigotry and fear for political gain.

I only see a horses ass when looking at you. When I look at Trump, I see a president actually seriously trying to do his job enforcing the highest mandate of the federal government amongst a sea of politicians who don't really give a flying shit about the country so long as they keep getting reelected.

Why declare you are for securing the border, protecting Americans, and enforcing our laws she you are illegally operating criminal federal law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide safe haven and protection from our laws to human traffickers, thieves, raoists, gangs, pedophiles, and cop killers?

Easy Mr Easy......Our leaders keep hammering three words>>>>

Border Security/Illegals ...........Border Security/Illegals .............Border Security/Illegals ..............Border Security/Illegals ..........Border Security/Illegals ...........Border Security/Illegals .............Border Security/Illegals ..............Border Security/Illegals ..........Border Security/Illegals ...........Border Security/Illegals .............Border Security/Illegals ..............Border Security/Illegals ..........

While making plans to openly invite them all in to BE legal....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

Now wasn't that easy enough for the easy minded to easily understand?

~S~

Foreign Guest works are not illegals. Not the same thing. FAIL = you.
WTF good is any wall, when they're INVITED in as cheap labor to steal our jobs, live in squallor, and collect welfare pumpin' out one 'el bebe' after another ?

FAIL is the inability to see the grand diversion from the fact that we're going to be up to our eyeballs in immigrants wall or no wall

~S~

Why declare you are for securing the border, protecting Americans, and enforcing our laws she you are illegally operating criminal federal law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide safe haven and protection from our laws to human traffickers, thieves, raoists, gangs, pedophiles, and cop killers?

The Democrats are not even trying to hide or defend what they are doing.
/——/ Breaking: Illegal Immigrants Hop Fence At Pelosi’s Lavish Mansion, Demand To Be Let Inside House

WTF good is any wall, when they're INVITED in as cheap labor to steal our jobs, live in squallor, and collect welfare pumpin' out one 'el bebe' after another ?

FAIL is the inability to see the grand diversion from the fact that we're going to be up to our eyeballs in immigrants wall or no wall

~S~

/——/ Breaking: Illegal Immigrants Hop Fence At Pelosi’s Lavish Mansion, Demand To Be Let Inside House

in that link>>>
Web Survey:

maybe they could occupy cellblock 2430 &2431?

~S~

Easy Mr Easy......Our leaders keep hammering three words>>>>

Border Security/Illegals ...........Border Security/Illegals .............Border Security/Illegals ..............Border Security/Illegals ..........Border Security/Illegals ...........Border Security/Illegals .............Border Security/Illegals ..............Border Security/Illegals ..........Border Security/Illegals ...........Border Security/Illegals .............Border Security/Illegals ..............Border Security/Illegals ..........

While making plans to openly invite them all in to BE legal....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

Now wasn't that easy enough for the easy minded to easily understand?

~S~
Thanks for pointing out Trump is pursuing legal means for allowing illegals in while Democrats are illegally providing safe haven for illegal human traffickers, thieves, rapists, MS13, and cop killers. That was easy...

~S~

in that link>>>
Web Survey:

~S~
/——/ My prison has a wall and guards for a reason.

~S~

in that link>>>
Web Survey:

~S~

Elections have consequences. Yours is TDS.

You are so full of it.
Stripping kids away from their parents as a deterrent is far sicker than involving them in a political debate;

Bringing sick, poor, unwilling and dying children here as political ploys and leverage hoping it will barter them into the country is far sicker than anything I can think of, and you are a willing part of it by looking the other way on the child abuse and endangerment these kids are being put through forcing them here. Not only do you accept it, but you try to deflect the real issue as the USA tries to save, house, feed and care for these kids as best as we can.

IT CAN ALL BE STOPPED tomorrow by erecting a wall, but you and Nancy want to see the child suffering continue as your pet political football.

So...by your logic, the answer for child abuse is...more...child...abuse. Got it.

My logic? By what pretzel twist of my statements do you get that by stopping the flow of and trafficking in sick and helpless illegal kids into the USA does that result in more child abuse? Because you know they won't get nearly as good care in Mexico as with our "inhumane" system?

Does it ever occur you that it is by your insistence of a free and open pathway into the USA illegally that they come here in the first place breaking our laws? How many more deaths will you sanction to drag this country down into the mud? Where is your condemnation of Mexico for allowing the traffic to happen? When will these other countries enter the 21st century and take care of their own people and why should they try when they can just dump it all on us?

Could care less about what happens in Mexico.
I do care about what happens here. Trump is housing tens of thousands of kids. For no reason except to be cruel.

Which is the problem.
Hilarious how Trump has you Leftards screaming for open borders, defunding ICE, raising taxes, grabbing guns just as 2020 campaigns kickoff.

No one is "screaming" for that, dope.

Open the govt so we can get this done.
Ok. Yelling.
Derp.......
None of that is the position of the Democratic leadership or the congressional caucus, dope.

Open the govt.
Pelosi disagrees.

She has called for nothing more than opening the govt.

Stripping kids away from their parents as a deterrent is far sicker than involving them in a political debate;

Bringing sick, poor, unwilling and dying children here as political ploys and leverage hoping it will barter them into the country is far sicker than anything I can think of, and you are a willing part of it by looking the other way on the child abuse and endangerment these kids are being put through forcing them here. Not only do you accept it, but you try to deflect the real issue as the USA tries to save, house, feed and care for these kids as best as we can.

IT CAN ALL BE STOPPED tomorrow by erecting a wall, but you and Nancy want to see the child suffering continue as your pet political football.

So...by your logic, the answer for child abuse is...more...child...abuse. Got it.

My logic? By what pretzel twist of my statements do you get that by stopping the flow of and trafficking in sick and helpless illegal kids into the USA does that result in more child abuse? Because you know they won't get nearly as good care in Mexico as with our "inhumane" system?

Does it ever occur you that it is by your insistence of a free and open pathway into the USA illegally that they come here in the first place breaking our laws? How many more deaths will you sanction to drag this country down into the mud? Where is your condemnation of Mexico for allowing the traffic to happen? When will these other countries enter the 21st century and take care of their own people and why should they try when they can just dump it all on us?

Could care less about what happens in Mexico.
I do care about what happens here. Trump is housing tens of thousands of kids. For no reason except to be cruel.
/----/ Oh horse hockey. No even you believe that.
I feel your pain.jpg

View attachment 239621
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.
/----/ There is a difference between thinking there is a "problem" and thinking there is "no problem." You can't lump the two together.
View attachment 239632

Actually you can when the claim was made about a crisis.
Those are the two choices that are not a crisis. Those two groups don't beieve it's a crisis when asked.

There is no way to spin that.
/----/ What "crisis" was Obozo yammering about?
President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
Jan 09, 2019 · President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border The situations at the border and in the White House five years ago and now are strikingly similar. Immigration experts say the Trump ...

View attachment 239621

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.
/----/ There is a difference between thinking there is a "problem" and thinking there is "no problem." You can't lump the two together.
View attachment 239632

Those are the two choices that are not a crisis. Those two groups don't beieve it's a crisis when asked.

Jan 09, 2019 · President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border The situations at the border and in the White House five years ago and now are strikingly similar. Immigration experts say the Trump ...

The only crisis Trump faces is that congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall.

View attachment 239621

View attachment 239632

The only crisis Trump faces is that congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall.
/----/ "The only crisis Trump faces is that "congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall."
100% True except for these two times:
House approves spending bill with $1.6 billion for the border wall - CNNPolitics
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/29/AR2006092901912.html?noredirect=on

View attachment 239621

View attachment 239632

/----/ "The only crisis Trump faces is that "congress doesn't and never has supported his dopey wall."
House approves spending bill with $1.6 billion for the border wall - CNNPolitics
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/29/AR2006092901912.html?noredirect=on

That in no way challenges my post.
Failures all around.

House Republicans’ bad faith push to pass immigration reform is dead

View attachment 239632

Failures all around.

Vox?
What’s Kos say?

Failures all around.

Vox?
What’s Kos say?

It didn't happen?
Of course it did, loser.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ls-to-pass-trump-backed-immigration-bill/amp/

Failures all around.

Vox?
What’s Kos say?

It didn't happen?
Of course it did, loser.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ls-to-pass-trump-backed-immigration-bill/amp/
Google?
What’s Mother Jones day?

Don’t get me wrong. I fully support the Lefts calls for open borders and defunding ICE just as 2020 kicks off.

View attachment 239632

Failures all around.

/----/ So Congress has never supported the wall except for the two times it supported the wall. OK - typical libtard logic.
Meathead.jpg

Failures all around.

Vox?
What’s Kos say?

It didn't happen?
Of course it did, loser.

Google?
What’s Mother Jones day?

Don’t get me wrong. I fully support the Lefts calls for open borders and defunding ICE just as 2020 kicks off.

Sure, loser. That's it. It's all the Dems.
Your narrative is falling on deaf ears.

Donald Trump blamed for shutdown; border wall plans fall flat

Forum List

Back