There Goes the Narrative

Emergency powers should be reserved for situations where there is broad agreement that the usual rules should be suspended - and never invoked to resolve a political dispute.

Hmm. When was the last time we got "broad agreement" with Nancy and Chuckie on ANYTHING with the GOP? Yeah, I thought so. You can throw that idea right out the door.

Which is why invoking emergency powers would be a mistake, and an abuse of the law.

Trump lost his opportunity on the wall. The voters took if from him by giving the House to the Democrats. He needs to man up and face reality.

I do care about what happens here.

Do you? DO YOU CARE WHEN:
  • Illegals cost us 143 billion dollars a year in direct and indirect costs?
  • They compete with Americans for jobs and lower wages?
  • Bring drugs and crime into our cities?
  • Lower property values?
  • Murder innocent Americans just trying to go about their lives?
NOT ONE BIT. You couldn't give a SHIT about any of that but your heart bleeds for some dirty, indigent illiterate that sneaks in here dumping their problems on me!

We had debt before illegals, job competition has always been here, drugs and crime were here before, property values?, and people were murdered before illegals were here.

Blaming illegals for all of this is as stupid as it is wrong. And, oh yeah, most people who are here illegally came here legally and overstayed their visa. The wall will do nothing to stop that.

As soon as the check comes from Mexico, we can build the wall.

No. We're going to build it NOW. Mexico can pay us back. If Mexico wrote a check tomorrow, Nancy still wouldn't be OK with it just as you wouldn't. It's never been about the money, the USA can build that wall and not even miss the money, so quit trying your fraudulent arguments! The walls coming. Learn to accept that and you'll get through life a lot easier.

Emergency powers should be reserved for situations where there is broad agreement that the usual rules should be suspended - and never invoked to resolve a political dispute.

Hmm. When was the last time we got "broad agreement" with Nancy and Chuckie on ANYTHING with the GOP? Yeah, I thought so. You can throw that idea right out the door.

Which is why invoking emergency powers would be a mistake, and an abuse of the law.

Trump lost his opportunity on the wall. The voters took if from him by giving the House to the Democrats. He needs to man up and face reality.

Walls a coming. Better man up to the idea soon, you'll sleep a lot better as will families on the border and all across America.

As soon as the check comes from Mexico, we can build the wall.

No. We're going to build it NOW. Mexico can pay us back. If Mexico wrote a check tomorrow, Nancy still wouldn't be OK with it just as you wouldn't. It's never been about the money, the USA can build that wall and not even miss the money, so quit trying your fraudulent arguments! The walls coming. Learn to accept that and you'll get through life a lot easier.

Why would Mexico pay us back for something that they aren't even going to own?
Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall?
Trump must have lied...shocking right?

• Lower property values?
NOT ONE BIT. You couldn't give a SHIT about any of that but your heart bleeds for some dirty, indigent illiterate that sneaks in here dumping their problems on me!

We had debt before illegals, job competition has always been here, drugs and crime were here before, property values?, and people were murdered before illegals were here.

Blaming illegals for all of this is as stupid as it is wrong. And, oh yeah, most people who are here illegally came here legally and overstayed their visa. The wall will do nothing to stop that.

So you believe that if we have debt then more debt is better for us?
You believe that because we have job competition from fellow Americans, even better to have it from wetbacks too willing to work for $4.00 an hour?
You believe that because we have drugs and crime, more drugs and crime are just fine with you?
And you think that because someone gets killed, then even more murder is OK?

You're even sicker and more dense than I thought.

• Lower property values?

So you believe that if we have debt then more debt is better for us?
More debt is bad which makes me wonder why you support the blob who has been spending a trillion more than he has taken in twice. You are still a "conservative" right? LOL

You believe that because we have job competition from fellow Americans, even better to have it from wetbacks too willing to work for $4.00 an hour?
Ahh, racial slurs; a sure sign that you're losing your cool along with losing the argument.

You believe that because we have drugs and crime, more drugs and crime are just fine with you?
Thanks for confirming the illegal aliens are not responsible.

And you think that because someone gets killed, then even more murder is OK?
Again, thanks for confirming that illegal aliens are not responsible.

You're even sicker and more dense than I thought.

Pfft. Whatever.

I do know this; we've had more or less the same security at the border for about 60 years. In that time, the nation's wealth has grown exponentially and in ways that were unparalleled at the time. Violent crime has been falling for decades. And unemployment has continued it's trend and is now at a historic low level.

If your xenophobia and racist fear had any basis on real world conditions; none of that could be true. The only reason you're burning so many calories and calling people names is because you like many others have been whooped up into this angry mob mentality by the big orange blob. You were told what to do and like a little poodle, you've done it. I think you've added in the racist commentary because that is who you are. A nice bonus for your master. Keep humping his leg.

View attachment 239621
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.
/----/ There is a difference between thinking there is a "problem" and thinking there is "no problem." You can't lump the two together.
View attachment 239632

Actually you can when the claim was made about a crisis.
Those are the two choices that are not a crisis. Those two groups don't beieve it's a crisis when asked.

There is no way to spin that.
/—-/ That’s assuming everyone asked has the education and knowledge of current event s to distinguish between crisis and problem. Remember Apolo 13 “Houston we have a crisis” —- or was it a problem?

Last edited:

• Lower property values?

Does it occur to you that open legilsation is the same as open borders?

Does it occur to you that legalizing illegals does not make any of your points majically go away?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

View attachment 239621

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.
/----/ There is a difference between thinking there is a "problem" and thinking there is "no problem." You can't lump the two together.
View attachment 239632

Those are the two choices that are not a crisis. Those two groups don't beieve it's a crisis when asked.

/—-/ That’s assuming everyone asked has the education and knowledge of current event s to distinguish between crisis and problem. Remember Appolo “13 Houston we have a crisis” —- or was it a problem?
/—-/ That’s assuming everyone asked has the education and knowledge of current event s to distinguish between crisis and problem. Remember Appolo “13 Houston we have a crisis” —- or was it a problem?

Well, obviously you have that problem.

Houston.........49% say it isn't a crisis.

View attachment 239621

View attachment 239632

Hilarious how Trump has you Leftards screaming for open borders, defunding ICE, raising taxes, grabbing guns just as 2020 campaigns kickoff.

View attachment 239621

View attachment 239632

/----/ Thank you for completely missing my point. Keep up the good work.

View attachment 239621

View attachment 239632

Hilarious how Trump has you Leftards screaming for open borders, defunding ICE, raising taxes, grabbing guns just as 2020 campaigns kickoff.

No one is "screaming" for that, dope.

Open the govt so we can get this done.

View attachment 239632

Ok. Yelling.

View attachment 239621

View attachment 239632

Your point was dumb. If you can't readily see the difference in meaning between two different words, then you're truly dumb.
I told you , you couldn't spin it.

Last edited:

Ok. Yelling.
Derp.......
None of that is the position of the Democratic leadership or the congressional caucus, dope.

Open the govt.

Ok. Yelling.
Derp.......
None of that is the position of the Democratic leadership or the congressional caucus, dope.

Open the govt.
Pelosi disagrees.

View attachment 239632

Your point was dumb. If you can't readily see the difference in meaning between two different words, then you're truly dumb.
I told you you you couldn't spin it.
/——/ You don’t know what those in the poll thought or understood. What the poll did prove beyond a doubt is only 12% thought there was no problem or crisis.

Ok. Yelling.
Derp.......

Open the govt.
Pelosi disagrees.

She has called for nothing more than opening the govt.

I told you you you couldn't spin it.
/——/ You don’t know what those in the poll thought or understood. What the poll did prove beyond a doubt is only 12% thought there was no problem or crisis.

You're conflating problem and a crisis, dope.
Obviously they are not the same as they are separate choices.

A plurality of those polled saw a crisis.
The majority did not.

I believe it's an ongiong problem that requires a thoughtful and reasoned solution.
It's not a crisis today any more than it was for the last two years.

The shutdown is the crisis.

Forum List

Back