There Goes the Narrative

Obama never housed 10,000 kids. You’re simply either lying or woefully misinformed. The kids that were stripped from their parents was done out of necessity and not as a deterrent. Again; you’re either lying or woefully misinformed.

But lets say you’re right that Obama did the same thing. I’m sure you can point to YOUR posts praising such inhumanity since you get off on that kind of stuff.

Please link to your posts praising Obama’s treatment of illegal aliens. You can do that; can’t you boy?
Dumbass the pictures were during Obama's presidency. The media put those pictures out trying to make Trump look bad, but when they found out it was during Obama's term. The quickly stopped with it. Tell me do you know the real reason most of them are seperated? Well i hope you do, and yes i would back Obama on it too. Oh, and another thing, those kids are living better than alot of american kids.

The concentration camps that the big orange blob has down there have over 10,000 kids in them. For no other reason than sheer cruelty. It is a lie that Obama ever did anything remotely as reprehensible as that. That they are dying while in our custody would usually draw a UN or Red Cross inspection unit.

But please tell us, since you’re a kidnapping and child abuse aficionado and you say Obama did the same thing..please link to a post of yours praising his inhumanity.

Oh that’s right, there is no such link because there was never any such actions under President Obama.
Listen, this isn't only a Trump administration problem and you know it. This has been a build up over time, and it just so happens that Trump had it land in his lap like W had 9-11 fall upon him as soon as he took office.

Then when these president's try to correct years of bullcrap ignored and/or created in the past, the opposing party sits their like a pack of shar
ks ready to use any actions taken against a situation to pounce, otherwise to try and blame a sitting president with it or for it.

Anyone who can't see the bullcrap going on is either mentally retarded or just evil (part of the problem), in some form or another.

The problem didn't start with the Trump Administration but the decisions made by this Administration are what have lead directly to the crisis we have now.

Only the Trump Administration made the decision to detain all asylum seekers crossing the border. Only the Trump Administration made the decision to remove children of tender years from the their parents' custody, ship them across the country, with no idea who belonged to whom, and lost track of them. Only the Trump Administration has seen not one but two children die in Border Patrol custody. Only the Trump Administration has built concentration camps on the Southern Border to detain people who have commited misdemeanor crimes, or used those crimes as an excuse for seizing people's children.

This is child abuse. This is torture. This violates the US Constitution. It violates the UN Human Rights Charter which the US helped draft, and it violates all human decency.

It is not the problem of illegal immigrants crossing the border that is causing the problem, but rather President Trump's response to it, that is problematic.
Are you serious ??? Good grief.

Trump isn't to blame for the entire situation, and I garantee you that if you had the job Trump had, that you would struggle to straighten up years and years of bullcrap that the past government officials had created and/or ignored.

The child abuse is this dragging of children across dangerous lands in order to enter them criminally into another land. Child trafficking is a major problem, child exploitation is another major problem, and the use of children as human political shields is just as low and/or sick as it gets.

Stripping kids away from their parents as a deterrent is far sicker than involving them in a political debate; your may remember you guys did this with Elian.

Math wasn't your strong suit, was it Corn. Better look at the chart again. It says that on average, only TWELVE PERCENT believe that America is facing neither a crisis nor problem at all. The other 78% believe we are. Those 12% are probably all illegals. o_O

Ooooh... another moron! The thirty-seven percent who answered "US is facing a problem" did NOT answer "US is facing a crisis". They did not think the US is facing a crisis. Neither did the 12% who don't even think it's a problem.
12%. 37% see it as a problem. Simple. You’re grasping at straws. Stop it.

No, you're hiding behind your stupidity. The question is whether it's a crisis, not whether it is a problem.

It's funny, and true. You actually do use your stupidity to deflect arguments you don't like. Is it pretend? Or are you really too dumb to understand that half the country thinks you're wrong?

Thanks for the name calling. All I pointed out was that only 12% don’t think it’s a problem. So 88% think it’s at least a problem. When you grow up we can continue debating like adults. Good day.

CC said 50% don’t think it’s a crisis or problem at all. That is a false statement as the answer is 12%.
No. You're just an idiot.

There's the Left's answer to anything when they are caught with their foot in their mouth busted for lying and hollow "facts."
See what I mean?

No. Why don't you tell us, dumbass. The only fact here is that only 12% of the nation don't think the illegals and southern border are between a moderate to HUGE problem. See what I mean? Lo suficientemente claro, idiota?

Honey, only from one state, and it was 2.8 million, and we all know which state.
While Trump took 30 states to her 20

And Trump took 2626 counties to her 487.
Right, but what you wrote is 50% think there is either NO problem or No crisis at all. And that my dear is WRONG. I will accept that you made a typo and didn’t proof before posting.

Well in the first place it was 49%, dear. In the 2nd place, the “plurality” don’t see a crisis.

Ok, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I realize that was undeserved. The FACT is over 70% of all voters (Democrat, Republican, independent see either a problem or a crisis. While only 12% of all voters think there is neither a crisis or problem. Where the hell did the 49% come from. Show your work so I can help you understand your mistake. It’s the only way you will learn. I know math and numbers are tough for a lot of girls, but with help you can do better.

Reading isn’t your strong suit.
The OP and the chart says a plurality sees a crisis.
Mathematics 37% + 12% do not see a crisis—49%>42%.

Hence the OP is false

If this is too complicated for you to understand; I’m not surprised.
Apparently, it is. But it's in their nature to strut around crowing about their stupidity as if it's something to be proud of.

What always tickles me about republicans is that when you point out something that shades their world view; like Hillary getting 3M more votes...they drop everything to tell you that the votes didn't count because they came from a state where Trump isn't popular or that the popular vote doesn't count when it is, in fact, the basis of the electoral votes in the states. I don't recall Obama supporters being so reflex-oriented about such things.

Stripping kids away from their parents as a deterrent is far sicker than involving them in a political debate;

Bringing sick, poor, unwilling and dying children here as political ploys and leverage hoping it will barter them into the country is far sicker than anything I can think of, and you are a willing part of it by looking the other way on the child abuse and endangerment these kids are being put through forcing them here. Not only do you accept it, but you try to deflect the real issue as the USA tries to save, house, feed and care for these kids as best as we can.

IT CAN ALL BE STOPPED tomorrow by erecting a wall, but you and Nancy want to see the child suffering continue as your pet political football.

View attachment 239621
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.
/----/ There is a difference between thinking there is a "problem" and thinking there is "no problem." You can't lump the two together.
View attachment 239632

Actually you can when the claim was made about a crisis.
Those are the two choices that are not a crisis. Those two groups don't beieve it's a crisis when asked.

There is no way to spin that.

Oct, 2013
Undocumented parents are deported while their children struggle - CNN
The number of immigrant children held in custody has surged under Trump's crackdown–but Obama held many more

Now, would you rather a child stay with people that could be criminals, human traffickers, and not their parents, instead of first investigated as to whether they are indeed family?
If so, now that is cruel-

From October 2017 to this February, DHS saw a staggering 315% increase in illegal aliens using children to pose as family units to gain entry into the country, compared to the same time frame the previous year
Dumbass the pictures were during Obama's presidency. The media put those pictures out trying to make Trump look bad, but when they found out it was during Obama's term. The quickly stopped with it. Tell me do you know the real reason most of them are seperated? Well i hope you do, and yes i would back Obama on it too. Oh, and another thing, those kids are living better than alot of american kids.

The concentration camps that the big orange blob has down there have over 10,000 kids in them. For no other reason than sheer cruelty. It is a lie that Obama ever did anything remotely as reprehensible as that. That they are dying while in our custody would usually draw a UN or Red Cross inspection unit.

But please tell us, since you’re a kidnapping and child abuse aficionado and you say Obama did the same thing..please link to a post of yours praising his inhumanity.

Oh that’s right, there is no such link because there was never any such actions under President Obama.
Listen, this isn't only a Trump administration problem and you know it. This has been a build up over time, and it just so happens that Trump had it land in his lap like W had 9-11 fall upon him as soon as he took office.

Then when these president's try to correct years of bullcrap ignored and/or created in the past, the opposing party sits their like a pack of shar
ks ready to use any actions taken against a situation to pounce, otherwise to try and blame a sitting president with it or for it.

Anyone who can't see the bullcrap going on is either mentally retarded or just evil (part of the problem), in some form or another.

The problem didn't start with the Trump Administration but the decisions made by this Administration are what have lead directly to the crisis we have now.

Only the Trump Administration made the decision to detain all asylum seekers crossing the border. Only the Trump Administration made the decision to remove children of tender years from the their parents' custody, ship them across the country, with no idea who belonged to whom, and lost track of them. Only the Trump Administration has seen not one but two children die in Border Patrol custody. Only the Trump Administration has built concentration camps on the Southern Border to detain people who have commited misdemeanor crimes, or used those crimes as an excuse for seizing people's children.

This is child abuse. This is torture. This violates the US Constitution. It violates the UN Human Rights Charter which the US helped draft, and it violates all human decency.

It is not the problem of illegal immigrants crossing the border that is causing the problem, but rather President Trump's response to it, that is problematic.
Are you serious ??? Good grief.

Trump isn't to blame for the entire situation, and I garantee you that if you had the job Trump had, that you would struggle to straighten up years and years of bullcrap that the past government officials had created and/or ignored.

The child abuse is this dragging of children across dangerous lands in order to enter them criminally into another land. Child trafficking is a major problem, child exploitation is another major problem, and the use of children as human political shields is just as low and/or sick as it gets.

Stripping kids away from their parents as a deterrent is far sicker than involving them in a political debate; your may remember you guys did this with Elian.

Honey, only from one state, and it was 2.8 million, and we all know which state.
While Trump took 30 states to her 20

And Trump took 2626 counties to her 487.
Well in the first place it was 49%, dear. In the 2nd place, the “plurality” don’t see a crisis.

Ok, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I realize that was undeserved. The FACT is over 70% of all voters (Democrat, Republican, independent see either a problem or a crisis. While only 12% of all voters think there is neither a crisis or problem. Where the hell did the 49% come from. Show your work so I can help you understand your mistake. It’s the only way you will learn. I know math and numbers are tough for a lot of girls, but with help you can do better.

Reading isn’t your strong suit.
The OP and the chart says a plurality sees a crisis.
Mathematics 37% + 12% do not see a crisis—49%>42%.

Hence the OP is false

If this is too complicated for you to understand; I’m not surprised.
Apparently, it is. But it's in their nature to strut around crowing about their stupidity as if it's something to be proud of.

What always tickles me about republicans is that when you point out something that shades their world view; like Hillary getting 3M more votes...they drop everything to tell you that the votes didn't count because they came from a state where Trump isn't popular or that the popular vote doesn't count when it is, in fact, the basis of the electoral votes in the states. I don't recall Obama supporters being so reflex-oriented about such things.

My point proven once more.

Stripping kids away from their parents as a deterrent is far sicker than involving them in a political debate;

Bringing sick, poor, unwilling and dying children here as political ploys and leverage hoping it will barter them into the country is far sicker than anything I can think of, and you are a willing part of it by looking the other way on the child abuse and endangerment these kids are being put through forcing them here. Not only do you accept it, but you try to deflect the real issue as the USA tries to save, house, feed and care for these kids as best as we can.

IT CAN ALL BE STOPPED tomorrow by erecting a wall, but you and Nancy want to see the child suffering continue as your pet political football.

So...by your logic, the answer for child abuse is...more...child...abuse. Got it.

No. Why don't you tell us, dumbass. The only fact here is that only 12% of the nation don't think the illegals and southern border are between a moderate to HUGE problem. See what I mean? Lo suficientemente claro, idiota?

The question is whether you think the border situation is a true crisis, and thus a valid justification for invoking emergency powers. Or if you think it's a problem, but not justification for emergency powers. Or not even a problem. Only 42% said it was a crisis.

Emergency powers should be reserved for situations where there is broad agreement that the usual rules should be suspended - and never invoked to resolve a political dispute.

So...by your logic, the answer for child abuse is...more...child...abuse. Got it.

My logic? By what pretzel twist of my statements do you get that by stopping the flow of and trafficking in sick and helpless illegal kids into the USA does that result in more child abuse? Because you know they won't get nearly as good care in Mexico as with our "inhumane" system?

Does it ever occur you that it is by your insistence of a free and open pathway into the USA illegally that they come here in the first place breaking our laws? How many more deaths will you sanction to drag this country down into the mud? Where is your condemnation of Mexico for allowing the traffic to happen? When will these other countries enter the 21st century and take care of their own people and why should they try when they can just dump it all on us?

My logic? By what pretzel twist of my statements do you get that by stopping the flow of and trafficking in sick and helpless illegal kids into the USA does that result in more child abuse? Because you know they won't get nearly as good care in Mexico as with our "inhumane" system?

Does it ever occur you that it is by your insistence of a free and open pathway into the USA illegally that they come here in the first place breaking our laws? How many more deaths will you sanction to drag this country down into the mud? Where is your condemnation of Mexico for allowing the traffic to happen? When will these other countries enter the 21st century and take care of their own people and why should they try when they can just dump it all on us?

Could care less about what happens in Mexico.
I do care about what happens here. Trump is housing tens of thousands of kids. For no reason except to be cruel.

The question is whether you think the border situation is a true crisis, and thus a valid justification for invoking emergency powers.

Is that the question? Then my answer is a DEFINITE YES. Of the three categories tallied in the survey, only a minute 12% thought there wasn't a thing wrong down there, oddly close to the number of mexicans legal and illegal we have in the country. The next largest category 37% agreed we had a DEFINITE PROBLEM there. But the

Or if you think it's a problem, but not justification for emergency powers. Or not even a problem. Only 42% said it was a crisis. But the largest category by far saw it as a crisis! BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, this isn't a vote, the average person isn't an immigration expert. But the president is. He has access to the heads of every department of government and all it takes is HIS decision to declare it a national emergency and that is good for me!

Emergency powers should be reserved for situations where there is broad agreement that the usual rules should be suspended - and never invoked to resolve a political dispute.

Hmm. When was the last time we got "broad agreement" with Nancy and Chuckie on ANYTHING with the GOP? Yeah, I thought so. You can throw that idea right out the door.

View attachment 239621
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.
I can tell you that a Wall or any other tall fence is nothing but a tool to direct traffic into an area that allows detection and arrest. This is normal police work to get control of the foot traffic. So what is the problem, the Democrats are making a political incident to make a point. Back in 1983 or so President Reagan made a deal with Congress to raise taxes and they agreed to build Walls on the border. The Democrats got the tax hike but never funded the wall. The in other words screwed over President Reagan. This President is not going to roll over and make the same mistake. So he learned what happens when you make a deal with Democrats. They Lie.
upload_2019-1-13_22-32-11.jpeg

Obama never housed 10,000 kids. You’re simply either lying or woefully misinformed. The kids that were stripped from their parents was done out of necessity and not as a deterrent. Again; you’re either lying or woefully misinformed.

But lets say you’re right that Obama did the same thing. I’m sure you can point to YOUR posts praising such inhumanity since you get off on that kind of stuff.

Please link to your posts praising Obama’s treatment of illegal aliens. You can do that; can’t you boy?

Then when these president's try to correct years of bullcrap ignored and/or created in the past, the opposing party sits their like a pack of sharks ready to use any actions taken against a situation to pounce, otherwise to try and blame a sitting president with it or for it.

Bullshit.

If you want.. you can go back to the messages in this forum from Jan 2015. There are few if any about this supposed crisis. It. Wasn’t that important then; it’s not that important now
Oh hum.

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

American_Jihad

Illegal immigration
Christians are for pro life. And not pro choice of life.

Democrats a fraud on compassion

So you're fine with it if Mexico starts rounding up all the pour in Mexico and gassing them? I see.

I do care about what happens here. Trump is housing tens of thousands of kids. For no reason except to be cruel.

But you were OK when Obama did the very same thing? Same kids, same quarters, same care, same outcome. Find me one of those kids that says he'd rather be back in Mexico if he could just be back with his parent(s) and then I'll ask you then WHY THE HELL THEN WERE THEY BROUGHT HERE?

Easy solution: just let Trump build the wall then that terrible man won't need to be cruel to all those kids by housing, clothing, feeding and treating them!!!

Democrats proves total hypocrisy on caring for defenseless kids with their support of pro choice to kill or not to kill based on the woman's opinion

I do care about what happens here.

Do you? DO YOU CARE WHEN:
  • Illegals cost us 143 billion dollars a year in direct and indirect costs?
  • They compete with Americans for jobs and lower wages?
  • Bring drugs and crime into our cities?
  • Lower property values?
  • Murder innocent Americans just trying to go about their lives?
NOT ONE BIT. You couldn't give a SHIT about any of that but your heart bleeds for some dirty, indigent illiterate that sneaks in here dumping their problems on me!

So you're fine with it if Mexico starts rounding up all the pour in Mexico and gassing them? I see.
I look at it like Syria. There are issues all over the world. We don't need to be the hegemonic force that fights every battle.

As for Mexico rounding up and gassing people...your fantasies are quite disturbing. Have you considered getting some professional help?

But you were OK when Obama did the very same thing?
He didn't do the same thing.

Same kids,
No. Far fewer.

same quarters,
Trump actually has more in more states. One time a mother's kid was in Chicago and she was in Texas.

At one point, they had lost track of hundreds of kids.

Some families who were separated at U.S.-Mexico border still detained months later

same care, same outcome.
But not the same path. Obama's separations were a last resort; a bug. The blob's separations are a feature.

Find me one of those kids that says he'd rather be back in Mexico if he could just be back with his parent(s) and then I'll ask you then WHY THE HELL THEN WERE THEY BROUGHT HERE?
I'm sure a lot of the kids wish that they were with their parents. But you'd have to put your bitter hatred on hold for a few seconds to understand.

Easy solution: just let Trump build the wall then that terrible man won't need to be cruel to all those kids by housing, clothing, feeding and treating them!!!

As soon as the check comes from Mexico, we can build the wall.

Forum List

Back