There Goes the Narrative

Ooooh... another moron! The thirty-seven percent who answered "US is facing a problem" did NOT answer "US is facing a crisis". The question is whether it's a crisis, not whether it is a problem.

Pretty good. Here's a guy calling other people a moron who cannot even read then puts words in your mouth you never said. The question is how many people think there is a problem junior and 88% of the people agreed there was. 42% by your admission agree it is a BIG problem (a crisis). Only 12% think the border is no issue at all, and all of them are either brain dead like you or illegal (probably like you). The 37% who only see it a A PROBLEM probably live far and away from the border or where most illegals end up to realize what a crisis it is.

Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all. Fail.

Math wasn't your strong suit, was it Corn. Better look at the chart again. It says that on average, only TWELVE PERCENT believe that America is facing neither a crisis nor problem at all. The other 78% believe we are. Those 12% are probably all illegals. o_O

Ooooh... another moron! The thirty-seven percent who answered "US is facing a problem" did NOT answer "US is facing a crisis". They did not think the US is facing a crisis. Neither did the 12% who don't even think it's a problem.
That would be 12%. Learn to read.

It would seem the reading comprehension problem is yours. Candycorn's comment was exactly accurate - assuming the OP was truthful.

Incorrect. You need to learn to read too.

Nope. I'll break it down for you:

42% - US is facing a crisis
37% - US is facing a problem (not a crisis)
12% - US isn't facing a crisis or a problem

I know math is hard, but bear with me here. Now, 37 + 12 = 49. 49 is nearly 50. So, cc's claim that "nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all" is exactly correct. Let me know if you need help working through the steps.

12%. 37% see it as a problem. Simple. You’re grasping at straws. Stop it.

No, you're hiding behind your stupidity. The question is whether it's a crisis, not whether it is a problem.

It's funny, and true. You actually do use your stupidity to deflect arguments you don't like. Is it pretend? Or are you really too dumb to understand that half the country thinks you're wrong?

Thanks for the name calling. All I pointed out was that only 12% don’t think it’s a problem. So 88% think it’s at least a problem. When you grow up we can continue debating like adults. Good day.

CC said 50% don’t think it’s a crisis or problem at all. That is a false statement as the answer is 12%.

Last edited:
Thanks for the name calling. All I pointed out was that only 12% don’t think it’s a problem. So 88% think it’s at least a problem. When you grow up we can continue debating like adults. Good day.

The question is why do we think it's a crisis or a problem.

I think it is a crisis, because of Trump's inhuman policies and bad management.

We should have reformed the immigration system 10 years ago when Bush proposed McCain Kennedy.

Now the DACA kids are back underground and undocumented workers are thinking of new ways to sneak in.

I think it is a crisis, because of Trump's inhuman policies and bad management.

Funny. I just heard the exact same words come out of a democrat's mouth this morning on TV! It's almost like the DNC is plugged right into the back of Joe's head! Hey Joe, check for a USB cord back there. ITMT, too stupid or dishonest to admit that these are not "Trump's" inhuman policies and bad management, they are the same ones used and in place all during OBAMA --- which you were fine with.

Separating kids and putting them into staged areas is THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED to them since they left home! At least now they have a clean, safe place to sleep, bedding, food, water and healthcare, while their adults are run through the criminal and court system where no kids belong.

THE WHOLE ARGUMENT by the left against separating kids as an "inhuman policy" is merely double talk because without separating them, they know you can't process and prosecute illegals. IN OTHER WORDS: the Left is just trying to protect their illegal friends.

As to bad management, at least Trump hasn't done anything grossly illegal like Obama did with DACA and he is TRYING to manage the problem. More than you can say about every democrat put together.

As to bad management, at least Trump hasn't done anything grossly illegal like Obama did with DACA and he is TRYING to manage the problem

If you beleive good management is Trump solving our illegal problem by making them legal

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

As to bad management, at least Trump hasn't done anything grossly illegal like Obama did with DACA and he is TRYING to manage the problem

If you beleive good management is Trump solving our illegal problem by making them legal

H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

So, you think Trump is going to get anywhere doing less? He can't get any movement by Congress even conceding the above. The problem isn't Trump, it is the democratic Left holding the nation hostage to get their illegal votes.

1). Mass illegal immigration.
2). Do away with the Electoral College.

The Democratic far left takes over a coup of the USA seizing power in every national election with only two states (LA area and NYC) disenfranchising the other 40 states with absolutely no say in their government. The other ten are leftard compliant.

If he makes them legal, it is only the ones already here. No new ones crossing illegally.

Funny. I just heard the exact same words come out of a democrat's mouth this morning on TV! It's almost like the DNC is plugged right into the back of Joe's head! Hey Joe, check for a USB cord back there. ITMT, too stupid or dishonest to admit that these are not "Trump's" inhuman policies and bad management, they are the same ones used and in place all during OBAMA --- which you were fine with.

Don't recall Obama separting kids from their parents and throwing them into concentration camps...

But, um, yeah, any decent human being would call Trump's policies "Inhumane" . I know that excludes the MAGA crowd

Separating kids and putting them into staged areas is THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED to them since they left home! At least now they have a clean, safe place to sleep, bedding, food, water and healthcare, while their adults are run through the criminal and court system where no kids belong.

Well, except the two who've died... it kind of sucked for them.

Math wasn't your strong suit, was it Corn. Better look at the chart again. It says that on average, only TWELVE PERCENT believe that America is facing neither a crisis nor problem at all. The other 78% believe we are. Those 12% are probably all illegals. o_O

Ooooh... another moron! The thirty-seven percent who answered "US is facing a problem" did NOT answer "US is facing a crisis". They did not think the US is facing a crisis. Neither did the 12% who don't even think it's a problem.
It would seem the reading comprehension problem is yours. Candycorn's comment was exactly accurate - assuming the OP was truthful.

I know math is hard, but bear with me here. Now, 37 + 12 = 49. 49 is nearly 50. So, cc's claim that "nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all" is exactly correct. Let me know if you need help working through the steps.

No, you're hiding behind your stupidity. The question is whether it's a crisis, not whether it is a problem.

It's funny, and true. You actually do use your stupidity to deflect arguments you don't like. Is it pretend? Or are you really too dumb to understand that half the country thinks you're wrong?

CC said 50% don’t think it’s a crisis or problem at all. That is a false statement as the answer is 12%.
No. You're just an idiot.

No. You're just an idiot.

LMAO. Accept your defeat like a man.

Can you explain how you deduced that from the bar charts posted? I read that 70% percent think it is either a problem or a crisis. I think you’re wrong. Defend it!

I’ll be happy to.

Here is a screen cap from the OP:

View attachment 239871

See where it says “crisis”? That is one of the choices. Crisis, problem or “no problem or crisis”

The criteria isn’t a problem OR crisis; the title of the chart says a plurality (a greater amount but not a majority); sees a crisis. When in reality, more people polled see either “only” a problem or no problem at all.

Right, but what you wrote is 50% think there is either NO problem or No crisis at all. And that my dear is WRONG. I will accept that you made a typo and didn’t proof before posting.

Well in the first place it was 49%, dear. In the 2nd place, the “plurality” don’t see a crisis.

Ok, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I realize that was undeserved. The FACT is over 70% of all voters (Democrat, Republican, independent see either a problem or a crisis. While only 12% of all voters think there is neither a crisis or problem. Where the hell did the 49% come from. Show your work so I can help you understand your mistake. It’s the only way you will learn. I know math and numbers are tough for a lot of girls, but with help you can do better.

Reading isn’t your strong suit.
The OP and the chart says a plurality sees a crisis.
Mathematics 37% + 12% do not see a crisis—49%>42%.

Hence the OP is false

If this is too complicated for you to understand; I’m not surprised.

Can you explain how you deduced that from the bar charts posted? I read that 70% percent think it is either a problem or a crisis. I think you’re wrong. Defend it!

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

See where it says “crisis”? That is one of the choices. Crisis, problem or “no problem or crisis”

The criteria isn’t a problem OR crisis; the title of the chart says a plurality (a greater amount but not a majority); sees a crisis. When in reality, more people polled see either “only” a problem or no problem at all.

Right, but what you wrote is 50% think there is either NO problem or No crisis at all. And that my dear is WRONG. I will accept that you made a typo and didn’t proof before posting.

Well in the first place it was 49%, dear. In the 2nd place, the “plurality” don’t see a crisis.

Ok, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I realize that was undeserved. The FACT is over 70% of all voters (Democrat, Republican, independent see either a problem or a crisis. While only 12% of all voters think there is neither a crisis or problem. Where the hell did the 49% come from. Show your work so I can help you understand your mistake. It’s the only way you will learn. I know math and numbers are tough for a lot of girls, but with help you can do better.

Hence the OP is false

This is getting tiresome. I am not referencing the OP. I am referencing the bar graph and your statement “

candycornAlis volat propriis
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+19,916

N

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Hence the OP is false

Show me the math for this statement you made-

Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all.

You can’t because it’s wrong. 42% say crisis
37% say problem
12% say no problem or crisis

Again, just say it’s an uncorrected typo and move on. This is why you have the Reputation you have here.

Oh, please, as I posted to candycorn earlier in the thread-

What cruelty? Are you that blinded by your partisan hate?
First, under Obama’s administration-
Obama official cites 'funding challenges' to house minors crossing Mexico border
The administration is hoping to avoid a repeat of the crisis it saw in the summer of 2014, when tens of thousands of children and families poured over the south-west border. Border Patrol holding areas became overcrowded, with children sleeping on concrete floors covered by aluminum foil-like blankets. The surge in children arriving without parents overwhelmed the US government and the White House labelled it “a humanitarian crisis”.

A total of 10,588 unaccompanied children crossed the US-Mexico border in October and November, compared with 5,129 who crossed during the same two months last year, according to US Border Patrol. The uptick has already prompted the agency to open two shelters in Texas and one in California.

Burwell says in her letter that “it’s impossible to know whether these trends will continue”.

Border crossings have not reached the levels of summer last year, when more than 10,000 children arrived in the United States that June alone.

Now, they have kids housed in 100 different shelters in 14 different states, so you are wrong. Statement back in May-

• HHS/ORR is responsible and required to care for minors who are in the country illegally without an available parent or guardian. Operating this program requires routinely evaluating the needs and capacity of an existing network of approximately 100 shelters in 14 states.
  • Additional properties identified by federal agencies are being evaluated by ORR as potential locations for temporary sheltering as a routine part of its management of UAC shelter capacity.
  • Community representatives will be notified in advance if HHS is seriously considering a local site for potentially housing UAC, as part of responsible contingency planning.
  • Additional temporary housing is only sought as a last resort when current locations are reaching capacity.
  • The sole workable solution to this problem is to change federal law so that illegal immigrants can be returned after they are apprehended.
Statement by HHS Deputy Secretary on Unaccompanied Alien Children Program

So, maybe research before you make such statements.

Don't recall Obama separting kids from their parents and throwing them into concentration camps...

But, um, yeah, any decent human being would call Trump's policies "Inhumane" . I know that excludes the MAGA crowd

Well, except the two who've died... it kind of sucked for them.

View attachment 239621
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.

Yes, I'm sure that blogger post you linked to is unbiased and credible.

Yes, people think there's a crisis on the border, but MOST think the crisis is one of the President's making in order to justify his wall.

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...wn-crisis-fewer-oppose-wall/story?id=60337670

Americans blame Trump and GOP much more than Democrats for shutdown, Post-ABC poll finds

So, Obama ‘created’ the crisis he claimed during his administration, too? And Justin Trudeau’s is ‘created’ as well?
Opinion | A new crisis at Canada’s border tests Justin Trudeau’s compassion
Lol
View attachment 239621

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.

Yes, people think there's a crisis on the border, but MOST think the crisis is one of the President's making in order to justify his wall.

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...wn-crisis-fewer-oppose-wall/story?id=60337670

Americans blame Trump and GOP much more than Democrats for shutdown, Post-ABC poll finds

So, Obama ‘created’ the crisis he claimed during his administration, too? And Justin Trudeau’s is ‘created’ as well?
Lol
View attachment 239621

We're not talking about Obama's shut down which was over funding of Obamacare. Obama had just won the election on this issue. Big difference.

No election was founght on the issue of a wall. It was part of Trump's campaign, but Trump hasn't done anything other than run his mouth with lie piled upon lie to provide a need for the wall. The election just fought on Trump;'s policies was a huge loss for Trump so Trump can't even claim that the public wants this wall. They've just told him they don't.

The Canadian border crisis is a lack of resources available to the various levels of governmnet for the unexpected numbers of people coming in from the US. Many have been sent to Toronto where there are more beds, but those beds are needed for local homeless populations in winter. The "crisis" was to find housing for those claiming asylum before local needs were totally overwhelmed. The Provinces and the cities are asking for compensation for providing housing from their limited stocks.

Neither crisis has ANYTHING to do with the crisis that Trump has manufactured on the southern border, or petulant his refusal to accept the will of the American people, who elected a Democratic House precisely to put the fiscal brakes this proligating spending President before he bankrupts the country the way he has every business he's touched over the past 30 years.

Lol, the pictures that blew this up was taken while Obama was president. Wake up and get your mouth off Obama's knob.

We still have camps on the border; kids are still separated from their parents. Both Sessions and Kelly said it was for deterrent purposes. Those are the facts. They are not in dispute.
Fact is you were okay with it under Obama, but now outraged it happening under Trump which proves you're a hypocrite with no credibility.

Obama never housed 10,000 kids. You’re simply either lying or woefully misinformed. The kids that were stripped from their parents was done out of necessity and not as a deterrent. Again; you’re either lying or woefully misinformed.

But lets say you’re right that Obama did the same thing. I’m sure you can point to YOUR posts praising such inhumanity since you get off on that kind of stuff.

Please link to your posts praising Obama’s treatment of illegal aliens. You can do that; can’t you boy?
Dumbass the pictures were during Obama's presidency. The media put those pictures out trying to make Trump look bad, but when they found out it was during Obama's term. The quickly stopped with it. Tell me do you know the real reason most of them are seperated? Well i hope you do, and yes i would back Obama on it too. Oh, and another thing, those kids are living better than alot of american kids.

The concentration camps that the big orange blob has down there have over 10,000 kids in them. For no other reason than sheer cruelty. It is a lie that Obama ever did anything remotely as reprehensible as that. That they are dying while in our custody would usually draw a UN or Red Cross inspection unit.

But please tell us, since you’re a kidnapping and child abuse aficionado and you say Obama did the same thing..please link to a post of yours praising his inhumanity.

Oh that’s right, there is no such link because there was never any such actions under President Obama.
Listen, this isn't only a Trump administration problem and you know it. This has been a build up over time, and it just so happens that Trump had it land in his lap like W had 9-11 fall upon him as soon as he took office.

Then when these president's try to correct years of bullcrap ignored and/or created in the past, the opposing party sits their like a pack of sharks ready to use any actions taken against a situation to pounce, otherwise to try and blame a sitting president with it or for it.

Anyone who can't see the bullcrap going on is either mentally retarded or just evil (part of the problem), in some form or another.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Hence the OP is false

This is getting tiresome. I am not referencing the OP. I am referencing the bar graph and your statement “

candycornAlis volat propriis
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+19,916

N
I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Hence the OP is false

Show me the math for this statement you made-

Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all.

You can’t because it’s wrong. 42% say crisis
37% say problem
12% say no problem or crisis

Again, just say it’s an uncorrected typo and move on. This is why you have the Reputation you have here.
Right on the first part. It’s tiresome correcting people.

Wrong on the 2nd part, a plurality see no crisis

Lol
View attachment 239621

We're not talking about Obama's shut down which was over funding of Obamacare. Obama had just won the election on this issue. Big difference.

No election was founght on the issue of a wall. It was part of Trump's campaign, but Trump hasn't done anything other than run his mouth with lie piled upon lie to provide a need for the wall. The election just fought on Trump;'s policies was a huge loss for Trump so Trump can't even claim that the public wants this wall. They've just told him they don't.

The Canadian border crisis is a lack of resources available to the various levels of governmnet for the unexpected numbers of people coming in from the US. Many have been sent to Toronto where there are more beds, but those beds are needed for local homeless populations in winter. The "crisis" was to find housing for those claiming asylum before local needs were totally overwhelmed. The Provinces and the cities are asking for compensation for providing housing from their limited stocks.

Neither crisis has ANYTHING to do with the crisis that Trump has manufactured on the southern border, or petulant his refusal to accept the will of the American people, who elected a Democratic House precisely to put the fiscal brakes this proligating spending President before he bankrupts the country the way he has every business he's touched over the past 30 years.
Obama had just won the election on this issue. Big difference.

NEWSFLASH: Trump won on building the wall.

Forum List

Back