There Goes the Narrative

Yes, you are blinded by your partisan hate. You really need to open your eyes up more.
Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all. Fail.

Can you explain how you deduced that from the bar charts posted? I read that 70% percent think it is either a problem or a crisis. I think you’re wrong. Defend it!

I’ll be happy to.

Here is a screen cap from the OP:

View attachment 239871

See where it says “crisis”? That is one of the choices. Crisis, problem or “no problem or crisis”

The criteria isn’t a problem OR crisis; the title of the chart says a plurality (a greater amount but not a majority); sees a crisis. When in reality, more people polled see either “only” a problem or no problem at all.
So, was Obama lying when he said we have a crisis on our border?

We do now with the legalized kidnappings, the concentration camps, our firing tear gas over the border into an allied nation, the manufactured crisis atmosphere, and that it is causing our government to be shut down. Yup. I would call what the blob has created a crisis. If he didn’t say one more word about it and everyone went back to doing what they were doing in 2015…you would have never said a word about it either. Am I right?

And Trump. They were on the same page at one time. Amazing how Obama no longer supports what he reported to us. Just amazing.

Can you explain how you deduced that from the bar charts posted? I read that 70% percent think it is either a problem or a crisis. I think you’re wrong. Defend it!

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

See where it says “crisis”? That is one of the choices. Crisis, problem or “no problem or crisis”

The criteria isn’t a problem OR crisis; the title of the chart says a plurality (a greater amount but not a majority); sees a crisis. When in reality, more people polled see either “only” a problem or no problem at all.

We do now with the legalized kidnappings, the concentration camps, our firing tear gas over the border into an allied nation, the manufactured crisis atmosphere, and that it is causing our government to be shut down. Yup. I would call what the blob has created a crisis. If he didn’t say one more word about it and everyone went back to doing what they were doing in 2015…you would have never said a word about it either. Am I right?

Great, so you agree, we have a border crisis....just as Obama mentioned.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Trump ran on a wall and that was one of the reason's he won. He folded on the wall his first year because he didn't want to hurt the military. He said he wouldn't back down on the wall again. He is doing what he promised he would, and liberals are playing politics now. You never told me, was Obama lying when he said we have a crisis on our border?

Last edited:

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Right, but what you wrote is 50% think there is either NO problem or No crisis at all. And that my dear is WRONG. I will accept that you made a typo and didn’t proof before posting.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Yeah, when you have an orange blob who has legalized kidnapping and has set up concentration camps where kids are dying, being kept from their families…I would call that a crisis.

Immigration? No crisis there; legal or illegal.

Legalized kidnapping? And concentration camps where kids are dying? You have a link no doubt.

And it was due to the crisis on the border Obama spoke of, that Trump even said we would build a wall, during his campaign.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Trump ran on a wall and that was one of the reason's he won. He folded on the wall his first year because he didn't want to hurt them. He said he wouldn't back down on the wall again. He is doing what he promised he would, and liberals are playing politics now. You never told me, was Obama lying when he said we have a crisis on our border?

I wouldn’t consider it a typo, ...

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Right, but what you wrote is 50% think there is either NO problem or No crisis at all. And that my dear is WRONG. I will accept that you made a typo and didn’t proof before posting.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Yeah, when you have an orange blob who has legalized kidnapping and has set up concentration camps where kids are dying, being kept from their families…I would call that a crisis.

Immigration? No crisis there; legal or illegal.
18 died in Obama's unlicensed concentration camps. While being stripped from their parents arms. But of course you were silent then. Oh and if these parent were citizens, they would be thrown in jail and DSS would take the kids. For endangering the lives of the kids for dragging them across a desert.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Well in the first place it was 49%, dear. In the 2nd place, the “plurality” don’t see a crisis.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Well in the first place it was 49%, dear. In the 2nd place, the “plurality” don’t see a crisis.

Ok, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I realize that was undeserved. The FACT is over 70% of all voters (Democrat, Republican, independent see either a problem or a crisis. While only 12% of all voters think there is neither a crisis or problem. Where the hell did the 49% come from. Show your work so I can help you understand your mistake. It’s the only way you will learn. I know math and numbers are tough for a lot of girls, but with help you can do better.

upload_2019-1-13_11-15-2.jpeg

upload_2019-1-13_11-14-33.jpeg

upload_2019-1-13_11-15-24.jpeg

So, in your poll, for Independents and Republicans, immigration is in the top two priorities, and growing. Immigration is the third highest priority for Dems and growing exponentially.
2019: The Public’s Priorities and Expectations | APNORC.org
If you don’t see the trend, well you are foolish.

I’ll be happy to.

View attachment 239871

Math wasn't your strong suit, was it Corn. Better look at the chart again. It says that on average, only TWELVE PERCENT believe that America is facing neither a crisis nor problem at all. The other 88% believe we are. Those 12% are probably all illegals. o_O

Last edited:

That would be 12%. Learn to read.

It would seem the reading comprehension problem is yours. Candycorn's comment was exactly accurate - assuming the OP was truthful.

Incorrect. You need to learn to read too.

Nope. I'll break it down for you:

42% - US is facing a crisis
37% - US is facing a problem (not a crisis)
12% - US isn't facing a crisis or a problem

I know math is hard, but bear with me here. Now, 37 + 12 = 49. 49 is nearly 50. So, cc's claim that "nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all" is exactly correct. Let me know if you need help working through the steps.

It would seem the reading comprehension problem is yours. Candycorn's comment was exactly accurate - assuming the OP was truthful.

I know math is hard, but bear with me here. Now, 37 + 12 = 49. 49 is nearly 50. So, cc's claim that "nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all" is exactly correct. Let me know if you need help working through the steps.

12%. 37% see it as a problem. Simple. You’re grasping at straws. Stop it.

Math wasn't your strong suit, was it Corn. Better look at the chart again. It says that on average, only TWELVE PERCENT believe that America is facing neither a crisis nor problem at all. The other 78% believe we are. Those 12% are probably all illegals. o_O

Ooooh... another moron! The thirty-seven percent who answered "US is facing a problem" did NOT answer "US is facing a crisis". They did not think the US is facing a crisis. Neither did the 12% who don't even think it's a problem.

12%. 37% see it as a problem. Simple. You’re grasping at straws. Stop it.

No, you're hiding behind your stupidity. The question is whether it's a crisis, not whether it is a problem.

It's funny, and true. You actually do use your stupidity to deflect arguments you don't like. Is it pretend? Or are you really too dumb to understand that half the country thinks you're wrong?

Last edited:
Can afford to pay it to who ?????? All the criminal and/or gonna be criminal elements who are wondering around aimlessly on the the streets with their gang tats, and pants on the ground, gun in each pocket, looking so hard for a real job so they can take care of grandma whom they have to live with because their parents or parent left them to fend for themselves due to having little to no family values or were stuck on the Demon-crat plantation with no way out ?????

Guy, we spend more on Corporate Welfare than Social Welfare...

taxexpenditures2011.jpg

Well, there is a crisis. We have concentration camps down there with kids who were kidnapped by a big orange blob.

How many have been there since the guy before Orange man was doing it?

We've always detained people when necessary. What Trump is doing it is separating kids from parents as a policy. Cruelty for the sake of cruelty is not the hallmark of a great nation.
You do realize Obama did the same?
Candyland doesn’t know this. She lives in la-la land that is CNN 24/7.

While CNN is one of the most trusted names in news; I get my news (most often) from NPR and AP.
A distinction without a difference.

Forum List

Back