Their Corpses to be Castrated and Fed to the pigs

"
Dr. Carol Christine Fair, an associate professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown said white GOP Senators deserve to die miserable deaths “while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps.”
This wasn’t enough for Dr. Fair, she said once the white Republican Senators die miserable deaths, their corpses should be castrated and fed to pigs. (screenshot below in case of deletion)

Last week, Christine Fair went on a profanity-laced tirade against Kavanaugh, calling him a “rapist” and “perjurer.” She described the Republican party as a “f*cking death cult” and “filthy swine.”

CHRISTINE FAIR TWEETED: “Look at thus (sic) chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement,” she wrote. “All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

Georgetown Professor Says White GOP Senators Deserve 'Miserable Deaths' - Calls For Their Corpses to be Castrated and Fed to Pigs

Will she start the killing?

This is what.....the fourth thread on this one lady?

You guys are kinda raising the logical fallacy of argument by anecdote to an art form.

Deal with t honey, mine was the first. You agree with her don't you?

If you believe I agree with her, quote me saying as much.

With 4 threads on this ONE woman.......we're kinda reaching snowflake triggered territory now.

LOL, mine was the first. You are a man hater...well unless you think you can dominate them.

Says you, citing the wasteland of your imagination.

Again, this is one lady with one mean tweet. And yet we have at least 4 threads on the topic?

It apparently doesn't take much to trigger you snowflakes.

Apparently your comprehension are severely deficient. Mine was the first, you'll be ok.

"
Dr. Carol Christine Fair, an associate professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown said white GOP Senators deserve to die miserable deaths “while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps.”
This wasn’t enough for Dr. Fair, she said once the white Republican Senators die miserable deaths, their corpses should be castrated and fed to pigs. (screenshot below in case of deletion)

Last week, Christine Fair went on a profanity-laced tirade against Kavanaugh, calling him a “rapist” and “perjurer.” She described the Republican party as a “f*cking death cult” and “filthy swine.”

CHRISTINE FAIR TWEETED: “Look at thus (sic) chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement,” she wrote. “All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

Georgetown Professor Says White GOP Senators Deserve 'Miserable Deaths' - Calls For Their Corpses to be Castrated and Fed to Pigs

You guys are kinda raising the logical fallacy of argument by anecdote to an art form.

With 4 threads on this ONE woman.......we're kinda reaching snowflake triggered territory now.

LOL, mine was the first.

Oh, and no. It wasn't.

A vicious, hateful Liberal~Georgetown Prof. Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Make that 5 threads on this one crazy woman with one mean tweet.

And we have literally *dozens* of pages of triggered snow flakes, freaking out about it.

And apparently this ONE scary lady has you poor souls triggering since at least 2017.

Professor Watchlist ... Great Idea!!

Here she is again, sending your ilk into a frothing lather in January.

American tourist being sued by Germany police for calling them ‘Nazi’s’

LOL, you poor little hate filled man hater.

LOL, mine was the first.

Oh, and no. It wasn't.

A vicious, hateful Liberal~Georgetown Prof. Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Make that 5 threads on this one crazy woman with one mean tweet.

And we have literally *dozens* of pages of triggered snow flakes, freaking out about it.

And apparently this ONE scary lady has you poor souls triggering since at least 2017.

Professor Watchlist ... Great Idea!!

Here she is again, sending your ilk into a frothing lather in January.

American tourist being sued by Germany police for calling them ‘Nazi’s’

LOL, you poor little hate filled man hater.

Says the triggered snowflake citing imagination.

Again, how scary is this one lady that she need half a dozen threads dedicated to her spanning a year and a half?

And no, snowflake. Yours wasn't the first.

LOL, mine was the first. You are a man hater...well unless you think you can dominate them.

Again, this is one lady with one mean tweet. And yet we have at least 4 threads on the topic?

Apparently your comprehension are severely deficient. Mine was the first, you'll be ok.

Nope. Yours wasn't the first about Carol Christine Fair. She's been triggering you snowflakes since 2017.

Yours wasn't even the first her most recent comments. With this thread taking that honor:

Started before yours. Sorry, Snowflake. But you're just a shrill voice in a sea of triggered conservatives, all melting down about this *one* lady.

It apparently doesn't take much to trigger you poor souls.

Nope. Yours wasn't the first about Carol Christine Fair. She's been triggering you snowflakes since 2017.

Yours wasn't even the first her most recent comments. With this thread taking that honor:

Started before yours. Sorry, Snowflake. But you're just a shrill voice in a sea of triggered conservatives, all melting down about this *one* lady.

You're obviously excited by me, hey, how many abortions have you had?

You're obviously excited by me, hey, how many abortions have you had?

Laughing.....that's it, snowflake? Just garden variety misogyny?

What about this one crazy lady triggers you poor souls so badly? This is the 5th thread on this topic alone, with Fair sending your ilk into panty shitting hysterics as far back as April of 2017.

"

These are the people the Secret Service needs to be aware of. Wasn't that ling ago another leftist crazy tried to murder about 30 congressmen. Not long before that another nearly murdered Rand Paul. Is that guy in prison?

"

These are the people the Secret Service needs to be aware of. Wasn't that ling ago another leftist crazy tried to murder about 30 congressmen. Not long before that another nearly murdered Rand Paul. Is that guy in prison?

It's ok when the Left does it, just ask Skylar. To her the only "good" rightie is dead "rightie".

"

It's ok when the Left does it, just ask Skylar. To her the only "good" rightie is dead "rightie".

Laughing....says you, pretending to be me.

Conservative snowflakes are so triggered by this one lady that now they've started up threatening *themselves*.

One lady. One tweet. Five threads. You guys may want to take a breath. Its gonna be okay.

Forum List

Back