Professor Watchlist ... Great Idea!!

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm glad we have Christine Fair to help promote the idea of tolerance liberals preach....

Christine Fair teaches at Georgetown University. After a former colleague, a Muslim woman named Asra Nomani said she voted for Trump because of the problems with Obamacare, Fair went on a month-long rant against Nomani, including calling her various insulting names in Urdu as well as saying "Fuck you".

Christine Fair

That's a man.
I thought the same thing when I saw that pic!! LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm glad we have Christine Fair to help promote the idea of tolerance liberals preach....

Christine Fair teaches at Georgetown University. After a former colleague, a Muslim woman named Asra Nomani said she voted for Trump because of the problems with Obamacare, Fair went on a month-long rant against Nomani, including calling her various insulting names in Urdu as well as saying "Fuck you".

Christine Fair

Yep, I guess that settles it. A professor said "fuck you"to someone, so that means they are all bad. I'm glad nobody here ever said that.
You'll always be dumber than a Trump supporter. Just saying. :)

If you say so.

You should hear my son when talking about his nutty liberal English teacher. She's attempting to re-teach the class about the history of "black oppression" in Alaska. To the point that she calls my son a racist, which is apparently amusing for all of the students - considering that one of the students in the class happens to not only be African American, but also a rather good friend of my son. Bearing in mind that this is a class of seniors, most of which are 18 and have already technically graduated, most of them raised in military families, raised Christian, and in fact, over half of them will very soon be leaving for boot camp and "doing their duty" to protect this nation, and "idiots like her," as my son says. I find it interesting that my son says the class, as have for generations conservatives done with liberals, smiles politely and nods, then roll their eyes at her lunacy... She's apparently become a bit of a joke to the entire school, thankfully she's a temporary transplant and will be "returning to her mother ship at the end of the quarter" lol

Now I have been going to school for over 40 years. First, to become a millwright, and then to follow an interest in Geology. Finished all but two lower division classes, and have a number of upper division classes down. Never have a had a fruitloop like you fellows are pointing out. Bet you had to hunt real hard to find them.

What you are really against is any kind of education at all. You are a bunch of willfully ignorant rednecks that are probably on welfare and food stamps.

HAHAHA In my case at least, you couldn't be further from the truth. Though I'd agree that you'd have to hunt long and hard to find another teacher like my son's current idiot up here - Alaska has standards...

I think this one might top them all....

Katherine.jpg

Dr. Amber Katherine is a Professor of Philosophy at Santa Monica College. Dr. Katherine led students in an “EcoSexual Sextravaganza” in which participants “married the ocean.” After the ceremony, she encouraged students to make their way to the shoreline to “consummate” the marriage and “make love with the water.”

:laugh:
Is there anything that they won't think of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back