The young guy arrested for keeping of Russian Flag, he faces up to five years in prison

The Bolsheviks declared gender equality at the level of the constitution half a century earlier than the American hippie-degenerates at the level of leftist legislation.

golden from the gold but from vatnik´s pee, you know the drill ivan
1652570860966.png

How is that exactly when the suffragette movement predates Marxism by half a century?
It preceded by several millennia. European cannibal slave owners were ruled by women.

The most famous feminists, such as Kolontai, were Marxists, Bolsheviks and prostitutes.

Last edited:
It preceded by several millennia. European cannibal slave owners were ruled by women.

The most famous feminists, such as Kolontai, were Marxists, Bolsheviks and prostitute.
Great, so we've just established your statement wasn't true.

By the way, all feminists and suffragettes were originally Marxists

Female rulers aren't necessarily feminists, Cleopatra was no feminists neither was Queen Anne.

Great, so we've just established your statement wasn't true.
They were probably the Prussian Junker-Bolsheviks, they were before the Lithuanian-Jewish Bolshevism. They did not call themselves Marxists, but they were, de facto. This is where the contemptuous word Yankee comes from.

In any case, feminists won their rights in America only during the hippie bastard crisis in the 60s.

They were probably the Prussian Junker-Bolsheviks, they were before the Lithuanian-Jewish Bolshevism. They did not call themselves Marxists, but they were, de facto. This is where the contemptuous word Yankee comes from.

In any case, feminists won their rights in America only during the hippie bastard crisis in the 60s.
You're fabricating BS faster than a 100,000hd feedlot.

You're fabricating BS faster than a 100,000hd feedlot.
It's just that you are an autist who does not understand the essence, but looks at the labels. Prussian Junkers and German Marxists are the same left bastards.
Texans are usually smarter than you, I told you that before.

Women first got the righ to vote in the US in 1867 with they admission of Wyoming to the Union.

Nationally their voting rights were recognized in 1919 but by then it had already spread among many states.

Women's prperty rights were first recognized in N. America before we were even a nation and secured nationally. By 1900 all state's recognized property rights for women.

You've proven you have no idea what you're talking bout so now would be a great time to shut up on the subject before further proving yourself a fool.

It's just that you are an autist who does not understand the essence, but looks at the labels. Prussian Junkers and German Marxists are the same left bastards.
Texans are usually smarter than you, I told you that before.
You started flinging the labels around, I just showed how wrong you were in your claims.

Speak less, say more, stop making a fool of yourself.

Women first got the righ to vote in the US in 1867 with they admission of Wyoming to the Union.

Nationally their voting rights were recognized in 1919 but by then it had already spread among many states.

Women's prperty rights were first recognized in N. America before we were even a nation and secured nationally. By 1900 all state's recognized property rights for women.

You've proven you have no idea what you're talking bout so now would be a great time to shut up on the subject before further proving yourself a fool.
DON'T confuse suffragism with feminism FUCK, THE US CONSTITUTION STILL DOES NOT HAVE GENDER EQUALITY AND THE HIPPIE LAWS CAN BE REVERSED AT ANY TIME BECAUSE THEY ate TOO MUCH MESCALINE AND WHISKEY WHEN THEY DID IT.

DON'T confuse suffragism with feminism FUCK, THE US CONSTITUTION STILL DOES NOT HAVE GENDER EQUALITY AND THE HIPPIE LAWS CAN BE REVERSED AT ANY TIME BECAUSE THEY ate TOO MUCH MESCALINE AND WHISKEY WHEN THEY DID IT.
You made that claim, not me.

Equal rights are codified under the 14th Amendment and Equal rights acts, you're going to need a new Constitutional Amendment to change that.

You started flinging the labels around, I just showed how wrong you were in your claims.

Speak less, say more, stop making a fool of yourself.
It is you who make a fool of yourself, in your holey head there is nothing but common propaganda clichés, you are not capable of independent analysis, and besides, you are a disgrace to the Texans who do not lose their asses to feminists, faggots and other left-wing bastards

You made that claim, not me. Equal rights are codified under the 14th Amendment and Equal rights acts, you're going to need a new Constitutional Amendment to change that.

Fucking moron, I told you that voting equality and complete equality are two different things, cretin. Have you read this amendment?

Fucking moron, I told you that voting equality and complete equality are two different things, cretin. Have you read this amendment?
Of course I have, particularly the line about privileges and immunities and equal protection under law.

"Moron".

equal protection under law.

Where did you find it, by the way?

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation

Forum List

Back