The young guy arrested for keeping of Russian Flag, he faces up to five years in prison

What a complete idiot you are.
Children do not have equal rights to the protection of the law?
Children are "minors" by definition and don't enjoy full rights until reaching the age of majority because they cannot be held to the same standards as adult without special due process that allows such things as prosecuting minors as adults for horrific crimes.

In those cases there's a strict level of competency that must be established in hearings before a judge will grant such a petition.

"Moron".

Children are "minors" by definition and don't enjoy full rights until reaching the age of majority
I'm not interested in arguing with a jerk like you.
If a person does not have a brain, he should at least know that leftist regimes in the US are always accompanied by disasters, crises and economic recession.

I'm not interested in arguing with a jerk like you.
If a person does not have a brain, he should at least know that leftist regimes in the US are always accompanied by disasters, crises and economic recession.
If you had a brain, you'd take it out and play with it.

If you had a brain, you'd take it out and play with it.
Some kind of Chinese hippie stupidity that fools pass off as "wisdom".
I know where it comes from. This is a Zen story.
Schopenhauer said that the Germans, when they don’t understand something, they consider it wisdom, so they can pour any shit into their heads, the main thing is that it is incomprehensible. So did Marx and Hegel.

But for Texas, this is not a typical case.

Some kind of Chinese hippie stupidity that fools pass off as "wisdom".
I know where it comes from. This is a Zen story.
Schopenhauer said that the Germans, when they don’t understand something, they consider it wisdom, so they can pour any shit into their heads, the main thing is that it is incomprehensible. So did Marx and Hegel.

But for Texas, this is not a typical case.
You keep making claims that are self contradictory and provably false. All I do is point them out.

"Moron".

You keep making claims that are self contradictory and provably false. All I do is point them out.

"Moron".
You don't do anything, you just don't fucking understand what they tell you, you don't understand the meaning of the laws you read and so on.

You don't do anything, you just don't fucking understand what they tell you, you don't understand the meaning of the laws you read and so on.
Unlike you "They" are not whispering inside my head.

I understand the law quite well as demonstrated.

You on the other hand seem to have no idea what you're talking about with respect to it or The Constitution.

Forum List

Back