The Worst Sin

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
in Buddhism, would be murder. Guaranteed trip to the hell realms.

For Christians, it appears to be putting anything else ahead of God. Correct me, if I'm wrong, please.

Why would anyone 'correct' you? You'd just whine and bitch and send them stupid PMs. You believe whatever you want. It's fine. Keep 'hating' the Christians.... we can take it.

• Banned
Why would anyone 'correct' you? You'd just whine and bitch and send them stupid PMs. You believe whatever you want. It's fine. Keep 'hating' the Christians.... we can take it.

Read the OP. There is nothing "Christian hating" about it. I invited correction, because I may not know or understand what is considered the "worst" sin for others.

I certainly haven't PM'ed you in a mighty long time. What are you so upset over?

If you go by Dantes' interpretation, based on the divine comedy, it is betrayal in general that seems to be the largest crime. look at who he puts on the lowest level of hell.

Murderers are still on a very low circle.

• Banned
If you go by Dantes' interpretation, based on the divine comedy, it is betrayal in general that seems to be the largest crime. look at who he puts on the lowest level of hell.

Murderers are still on a very low circle.

I would rate betrayal pretty low in my book too. It's the worst "sin" a friend or loved one can do.

Read the OP. There is nothing "Christian hating" about it. I invited correction, because I may not know or understand what is considered the "worst" sin for others.

I certainly haven't PM'ed you in a mighty long time. What are you so upset over?

I'm not 'upset'. Bored by you - definitely... upset... not even close.

• Banned

If you're so bored, why answer my posts at all? Put me on ignore and have peace of mind.

Works for me. I'm avoiding certain people. The energy drainers, the toxic, the game players.

Last edited:

If you're so bored, why answer my posts at all? Put me on ignore and have peace of mind.

Works for me. I'm avoiding certain people. The energy drainers, the toxic, the game players.

Sorry Sky, you don't get to be on my ignore list. It takes more than common stupidity to get ignored by me.

Sorry Sky, you don't get to be on my ignore list. It takes more than common stupidity to get ignored by me.

OK. Don't send me any PM's and we'll do fine. What do you think is the worst sin?

You're RCC, do you buy the whole "occasion of sin" idea?

OK. Don't send me any PM's and we'll do fine. What do you think is the worst sin?

Honey, don't make shit up. I haven't sent you any PMs. In fact, I've gone so far as to delete yours without opening them. Let's not lie, ok?

Honey, don't make shit up. I haven't sent you any PMs. In fact, I've gone so far as to delete yours without opening them. Let's not lie, ok?

Did I say you sent me any PM's lately? No, I did not. I said don't send me any and we'll do fine.

I do the same thing. I delete certain PM's without opening them.

I'm trying to get back on topic. Do you have any sin comments?

Are Buddhists against killing anything even bugs?

Yes and no. It's impossible to not kill bugs. We do every time we drive a car or harvest vegetables.

It's avoiding intentional killing, especially killing motivated by aversion.

Did I say you sent me any PM's lately? No, I did not. I said don't send me any and we'll do fine.

Don't beat your girlfriend and we'll be fine.

;)

in Buddhism, would be murder. Guaranteed trip to the hell realms.

For Christians, it appears to be putting anything else ahead of God. Correct me, if I'm wrong, please.

I agree with your assessment of Christians. In the business of the days, we may forget to worship as intended, but when given a Life or Death choice...God is the answer.

Man by nature is a sinner, but through Jesus, we can seek forgiveness which we will usually do when we take the the time for reflection.

But this is only by my beliefs. Others are free to have their own.

Last edited:
Are Buddhists against killing anything even bugs?

Yes and no. It's impossible to not kill bugs. We do every time we drive a car or harvest vegetables.

It's avoiding intentional killing, especially killing motivated by aversion.

So this thread is about the death penalty wrapped up in different packaging? Ok ill bite.

You are right, some things need killing. Bugs, rodents, bacteria, virus, and the people on death row.

Forum List

Back