The Worst Sin

OK. Don't send me any PM's and we'll do fine. What do you think is the worst sin?

You're RCC, do you buy the whole "occasion of sin" idea?

Honey, don't make shit up. I haven't sent you any PMs. In fact, I've gone so far as to delete yours without opening them. Let's not lie, ok?

Did I say you sent me any PM's lately? No, I did not. I said don't send me any and we'll do fine.

I do the same thing. I delete certain PM's without opening them.

I'm trying to get back on topic. Do you have any sin comments?

Why ask me to not do something I haven't done? Are the voices telling you I PMed you?

Honey, don't make shit up. I haven't sent you any PMs. In fact, I've gone so far as to delete yours without opening them. Let's not lie, ok?

Did I say you sent me any PM's lately? No, I did not. I said don't send me any and we'll do fine.

Why ask me to not do something I haven't done? Are the voices telling you I PMed you?

You used to PM me. I remember some very kind things you said in PM's. You changed. We don't PM now.

I'm happy with that and want it to stay that way.

Last edited:

You used to PM me. I remember some very kind things you said in PM's. You changed. We don't PM now.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/195072-personal-message.html

And, if only folks could see the PMs you sent me.

Wow.

No, I used to respond to your PMs. That's all. I'm a decent, kind person. Always have been, always will be. I just happen to disagree with you... and that pisses you off. I disagree with other people on PM and they don't get all butt hurt. Maybe you should act your age instead of your shoe size? Just an idea.

No, I used to respond to your PMs. That's all. I'm a decent, kind person. Always have been, always will be. I just happen to disagree with you... and that pisses you off. I disagree with other people on PM and they don't get all butt hurt. Maybe you should act your age instead of your shoe size? Just an idea.

Maybe you should get back to the topic. Just an idea. You haven't commented on topic yet.

I have no problem with you.

Maybe you should get back to the topic. Just an idea. You haven't commented on topic yet.

You don't? Yea.... right.

Wow.

I sent you a PM, recently and I don't regret it. As I recall, it was a comment on one of your reps.

You responded in a PM and I deleted it without opening it.

You don't? Yea.... right.

No, I don't. I have a problem with a number of your positions on politics and your style of ad hominem instead of debate. When you use ad hominem, I call you on it. When you name call in PM's, I stop PMing you.

Last edited:

Wow.

I sent you a PM, recently and I don't regret it. As I recall, it was a comment on one of your reps.

You responded in a PM and I deleted it without opening it.
Of course you did because you are a coward. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/195072-personal-message.html

But, if only folks could see the PMs you've sent me. Others know all about them, as do you.

I sent you ONE other PM, and I remember it's content. It unnerved you, as it was intended to. It accurately described how I felt about the crap you were pulling on threads. You were hurtful and I described how hurt I felt and used hyperbole, one of my favorite writing tools.

In total, I've sent you two PM's and deleted a number of yours without opening them.

Last edited:
I sent you ONE other PM, and I remember it's content. It unnerved you, as it was intended to.

How would you know whether it unnerved me or not? You didn't read my response.

.... It accurately described how I felt about the crap you were pulling on threads.

In total, I've sent you two PM's.
So you say. We both know better, as do so many others.

And, if only the board could see those PMs. Wow.

in Buddhism, would be murder. Guaranteed trip to the hell realms.

For Christians, it appears to be putting anything else ahead of God. Correct me, if I'm wrong, please.

You're wrong. We can take this up in private if you wish.

No, thanks. Please explain it on the thread. Thank you.

No thanks, Sky. You'll only find something racist or homophobic with my response and we'll be off to the races again.

I sent you ONE other PM, and I remember it's content. It unnerved you, as it was intended to.

.... It accurately described how I felt about the crap you were pulling on threads.

The board is seeing them because you are forwarding them to anyone who asks for it.

Stop derailing the thread. Go back to the Flame Zone where you belong. You're off topic.

The board is seeing them because you are forwarding them to anyone who asks for it.

Who said I am forwarding PMs?

.... Stop derailing the thread. Go back to the Flame Zone where you belong. You're off topic.
I asked you a question about your OP. When you answer it, I'll be happy to participate further.

With respect to your PMs to me, wow, just wow.

I sent you ONE other PM, and I remember it's content. It unnerved you, as it was intended to. It accurately described how I felt about the crap you were pulling on threads. You were hurtful and I described how hurt I felt and used hyperbole, one of my favorite writing tools.

In total, I've sent you two PM's and deleted a number of yours without opening them.

You know Sky, you'd get a lot farther with Cali Twit if you would practice some non attachment like your belief system tells you to. Yeah, she's a petty, bitchy little twat who will go after anyone she doesn't like to sling petty, vile, and mostly untrue comments at them.

Your best bet is to just ignore her Sky, and I don't mean your list, I mean the scroll button. Just pass her posts and ignore them, because both you and I know that she has so little to say on the subject.

As far as the greatest sin thing? Well........there are many places in the Bible where people have been forgiven of murdering others (Saul of Tarsus anyone?), but there is one sin that is even higher than that one, and it's disrespecting the Spirit.

Judaic theology states that if you disrespect the Spirit, there is nobody who can intervene on your behalf, because the Spirit is the interface between us and God, which means you lose your connection to Him and cannot be forgiven.

Forum List

Back