Zone1 Why did Jesus say we had to not only believe but be baptized?

How unfortunate to run into a self righteous prick like you. Why dont you stop by some church and tell them all how you feel cause idk. We are all less intelligent because of you, stop whining you annoy me MAGA.
why dont you stop by some church and do the same....make sure you clean up your language....self righteous prick?....look in the mirror asshole....

why dont you stop by some church and do the same....make sure you clean up your language....self righteous prick?....look in the mirror asshole....
Because I like church. I believe in God but I'm not particularly religious you self-righteous little prick LOL

yea i can tell......like i said you are a phony and like the others a hypocrite....
See there you go, thanks for proving my case that you're a self-righteous prick! Now feel free to stop by a church tell them all how you feel presumptive asshole. LOL

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

why stop by a church and talk to assholes just like you?...just more hypocrites....
Why do you hate churchgoing God-fearing people? Did you get beaten one time or something you fucking self-righteous asshole? Sounds like you would be seriously afraid to go into a church and tell them how you feel about them. Coward

Why do you hate churchgoing God-fearing people? Did you get beaten one time or something you fucking self-righteous asshole? Sounds like you would be seriously afraid to go into a church and tell them how you feel about them. Coward
try being raised a catholic you dumb motherfucker.....oh wait you kinda sound like you were....you go to church and then come out and go back to being a foul mouthed asswipe...do you wait until you are least out of the fucking parking lot?.....

try being raised a catholic you dumb motherfucker.....oh wait you kinda sound like you were....you go to church and then come out and go back to being a foul mouthed asswipe...do you wait until you are least out of the fucking parking lot?.....
I told you I believe in God but I'm not particularly religious. A self-righteous asshole like you who goes around judging others because of their beliefs deserves nothing less than a good bit of abuse! why don't you try going into a Muslim church and telling them what kind of hypocrites they are you fucking prick hahaha.

I told you I believe in God but I'm not particularly religious. A self-righteous asshole like you who goes around judging others because of their beliefs deserves nothing less than a good bit of abuse! why don't you try going into a Muslim church and telling them what kind of hypocrites they are you fucking prick hahaha.
oh you havent been judging me for my beliefs?......like i said,you are a fucking hypocrite.....and remember god said he hates hypocrites...

oh you havent been judging me for my beliefs?......like i said,you are a fucking hypocrite.....and remember god said he hates hypocrites...
So who's the hypocrite here Mr foul mouth? Fucking self-righteous Pig you know nothing about me. I do know that you go around judging people who are religious and are a self-righteous little pig hahaha. Proven. Now you invoke God LOL hypocrite

So who's the hypocrite here Mr foul mouth? Fucking self-righteous Pig you know nothing about me. I do know that you go around judging people who are religious and are a self-righteous little pig hahaha. Proven. Now you invoke God LOL hypocrite
yep you sound just like one....pray in that church and then come out and act like a lowlife fucking hypocrite.......

yep you sound just like one....pray in that church and then come out and act like a lowlife fucking hypocrite.......
Yep I already told you I believe in God but I'm not particularly religious. Again why don't you take your show on the road hypocrite? You're too cowardly for that though, just tuck your tail in between your legs and shiver in a corner dumbass.

Yep I already told you I believe in God but I'm not particularly religious. Again why don't you take your show on the road hypocrite? You're too cowardly for that though, just tuck your tail in between your legs and shiver in a corner dumbass.
you have to wait for me to say the big words so you can call me the same thing,,,,,,typical far lefty.....if i say trumps name are going to run and hide under your bed?...

you have to wait for me to say the big words so you can call me the same thing,,,,,,typical far lefty.....if i say trumps name are going to run and hide under your bed?...
LOL my moniker is MAGA. Tell me how am I a hypocrite by saying I believe in God but I'm not particularly religious. You are ashamed to even say what you are. I'm really sorry you were abused as a Catholic, well maybe not at this point I think you deserved it. You sure are a dumbass hahaha

LOL my moniker is MAGA. Tell me how am I a hypocrite by saying I believe in God but I'm not particularly religious. You are ashamed to even say what you are. I'm really sorry you were abused as a Catholic, well maybe not at this point I think you deserved it. You sure are a dumbass hahaha
big deal you are probably a phony trump supporter too....you hypocrites are like that....

you know yourself pretty good ......but you forgot one more word that describes you....your a dipshit....probably got a little fegula in ya too...the total package...
LOL says the coward who hates people that are religious. You never did say if you're going to take your show on the road or not. Do it, or otherwise you're just another hypocrite dumbass.

Forum List

Back