The World's New Numbers

Here's the leftwing position reduced to its essential logic:

Major premise: People were concerned about the possible bad effects of irish immigration.

Minor premise: The passage of time showed that there were not many bad effects from irish immigration. (We'll ignore the civil war draft riots where they lynched black guys and burned down a black orphanage.)

Conclusion: There will be no bad effects from the massive mexican illegal alien invasion.

The above, essentially what they are saying, could be picked to shreds by a Logic 101 class. :D

Patrick, calm down with the name calling and line in the sand drawing. No one here is "left wing", and you would have to question me about myself for a few hours before I tell you my skin is off white. The fact I'm pro gun rights and have a battleship for my avatar might come up earlier.

Next, to help you understand what I was saying:
Major Premise - things like racial and religious differences folks were killed for in the past frequently seem quaint today.

Conclusion - this Mexican / Caucasian difference will someday seem that quaint.

Your Logic 101 class does not impress me. Relying on it shows you do not understand the basics of the discussion.

What differences are there between Hispanics and Europeans in your eyes which will keep us from living together? Are whites unable to maintain a neighborhood properly or scoop their own shit? Whatever your opinion is say it. I've told you mine.

Tell me, out loud. Do not be shy or embarrassed to air your opinion. Remember, I'm white and have heard similar minded people say these things before when they thought all around were also bigoted.

Write it down now and send it over the internets. Then email it to your kids and neighbors. Don't get shy or regressive on me big boy.

Here's the leftwing position reduced to its essential logic:

Major premise: People were concerned about the possible bad effects of irish immigration.

Minor premise: The passage of time showed that there were not many bad effects from irish immigration. (We'll ignore the civil war draft riots where they lynched black guys and burned down a black orphanage.)

Conclusion: There will be no bad effects from the massive mexican illegal alien invasion.

The above, essentially what they are saying, could be picked to shreds by a Logic 101 class. :D

Patrick, calm down with the name calling and line in the sand drawing.

I didn't engage in namecalling - you must be hallucinating.

No one here is "left wing"

Nonsense. :lol:

and you would have to question me about myself for a few hours before I tell you my skin is off white.

Whaaat?? have no idea what that was about.

The fact I'm pro gun rights and have a battleship for my avatar might come up earlier.

Ooooooo - the guy is pro gun rights - everyone stand up and applaud.

Next, to help you understand what I was saying:
Major Premise - things like racial and religious differences folks were killed for in the past frequently seem quaint today.

What in the WORLD does that have anything to do with what I said ??? :confused:

Your Logic 101 class does not impress me. Relying on it shows you do not understand the basics of the discussion.

Logic NEVER impresses the illogical.

What differences are there between Hispanics and Europeans in your eyes which will keep us from living together?

Another completely disconnected statement. OK, enough. Please don't clutter my threads with your free associations.

Last edited:
Patrick, my apologies for not quoting your reply. Just took up too much space.

It is ok. If you are racist and think the point of view is correct, admit it and defend yourself. Do not hide in a closet.

If you do not understand how the bigoted attitudes of the past seem hopelessly outdated now just say so.

I look forward to a creamy tan skinned future after all this racial tension disappears. Man up and say what you believe.

It is ok. If you are racist and think the point of view is correct, admit it and defend yourself. Do not hide in a closet.

If you do not understand how the bigoted attitudes of the past seem hopelessly outdated now just say so.

I look forward to a creamy tan skinned future after all this racial tension disappears. Man up and say what you believe.

Boy, you gave up quick! Usually leftwingers will make at least five or so posts in an illegal alien thread before they throw the race card ( = wave the white flag).

The world’s median age is 28 today, and it is expected to reach 38 by the middle of the century. In the United States, the median age at that point will be a youngish 41, while it will be over 50 in Japan and 47 in Europe. The United States will be the only Western country to have been in the top 10 largest countries in terms of population size in both 1950 and 2050. Russia, Japan, Germany, Britain, and Italy were all demographic titans in the middle of the 20th century. Today, only Russia and Japan still (barely) make the top 10. They will not stay there long. The world has changed. There is more and faster change to come.

What a brave new world, eh?

Boy, you gave up quick! Usually leftwingers will make at least five or so posts in an illegal alien thread before they throw the race card ( = wave the white flag).

Another non answer from a man w/o an opinion?

Another non answer from a man w/o an opinion?

There's no such thing as an "answer" to a race card tosser, except to point out that he's too gutless to debate.

José;3872767 said:
Someone forgot to tell Japan that the country's government should flood the island with millions of "Josés" (and Marias) otherwise the country will collapse under the weight of its "aging, impotent" japanese population.

Oh, wait... Japan, unlike America, is a mentally sane nation-state that effectively protects one of the most sacred values of every nation state... it's racial composition.

Sorry, José... but you and your wife won't be eating sushi in Tokyo anytime soon. :lol: :lol:

Why not? there are plenty of Americans in Japan, we have alot of Military folks there and the Japanese are very welcoming.

José;3872767 said:
Someone forgot to tell Japan that the country's government should flood the island with millions of "Josés" (and Marias) otherwise the country will collapse under the weight of its "aging, impotent" japanese population.

Oh, wait... Japan, unlike America, is a mentally sane nation-state that effectively protects one of the most sacred values of every nation state... it's racial composition.

Sorry, José... but you and your wife won't be eating sushi in Tokyo anytime soon. :lol: :lol:

Why not? there are plenty of Americans in Japan, we have alot of Military folks there and the Japanese are very welcoming.

Not on okinawa - they've tried forever to get rid of US military bases there.

José;3872767 said:

Not on okinawa - they've tried forever to get rid of US military bases there.

Yeah I heard they were actually moving the base somewhere on the mainland in the near future. I have friends in the Military who keep going back though, they love it there.

José;3872767 said:

Japan's demographics speak for itself, Gravity:

Ethnic groups:

Japanese 98.5%,

Koreans 0.5%,

Chinese 0.4%,

other 0.6%

What you call "plenty of Americans in Japan" is less than 0,1% of the population.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back