the world we live in

Who was behind that? Could it be..Obama the Marxist? :eek:
Who will you blame for the next crash and bailout? John Wayne would take action instead of pointing his finger.

So will Donald Trump, but the Dems will obstruct all they can. Depending on the circumstances, I'm probably going to blame everybody inside the beltway, both parties. And the media for being a bunch of lying, biased hypocrites.
So you agree that government is evil?

Corrupt? Yes. Stupid? Definitely. But I'm a little hung up on evil, cuz I'm not all that sure the pols in Washington are deliberately trying to eff up this country or not. Could be they think they're doing the right thing, which maybe is more like misguided or mistaken than evil.
How many more bank bailouts will it take before you are willing to admit government is evil?

There probably won't be any of those for around 3 years at least.

DOJ has charged Bank of America with predatory lending, they had to put 1 billion in escrow.

Saw an ad by an ambulance-chaser lawyer about it the other day.

None of those bastards should have been bailed out. In their gratitude, they bought up a bunch of properties and raised the median price of rent for everybody. Wasn't that nice?

Who was behind that? Could it be..Obama the Marxist? :eek:
Who will you blame for the next crash and bailout? John Wayne would take action instead of pointing his finger.

So will Donald Trump, but the Dems will obstruct all they can. Depending on the circumstances, I'm probably going to blame everybody inside the beltway, both parties. And the media for being a bunch of lying, biased hypocrites.
So you agree that government is evil?

Corrupt? Yes. Stupid? Definitely. But I'm a little hung up on evil, cuz I'm not all that sure the pols in Washington are deliberately trying to eff up this country or not. Could be they think they're doing the right thing, which maybe is more like misguided or mistaken than evil.
How many more bank bailouts will it take before you are willing to admit government is evil?

Ignore list. Bye.

Occupy is a milestone in the upcoming revolt simply because millennials were fed up with Obama's refusal to prosecute any of crooks on Wall Street -- who stole $13 trillion out of the economy. It showed the world that a young black president had no problem quashing a legit protest by American youth. Other legit protests such as BLM and Fight for $15, etc., quickly joined the movement.

Anyone opposing these youth protests are part of the problem with no interest is a solution. Old white christian males are fighting a losing war in their attempt to stop the change that is needed. History tells us there will be a revolt. It could be something as small as a third party, or as big as an assault on our bloated and corrupt institutions.
Occupy was not a protest of Obama. It might have been more effective if it had.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Separation is a good thing, it leads to diverse, and unique peoples, the opposite leads to in the beginning stages conflict, and turmoil, and eventually extinction of diverse, and unique peoples.
The extinction of diverse and unique people is the fascist agenda.
False. They don't care enough about you to have an agenda item for you.

Fascists are for autarky closed circuit economies, Nationalism, heritage, and national pride first.

Globalists are for open economies, Internationalism, and for immigration resulting in loss of heritage, and national pride.
You are a rebel without a cause. You seek a group who accepts your ignorance instead of helping you think for yourself.

I do think for myself, explain who's telling you Fascism is wrong, who is it?

1.) The establishment.

2.) The anti-establishment.

The correct answer is the establishment is telling you Fascism is wrong.

Who else could possibly be telling you since WW2, constantly kicking, and screaming Fascism is wrong with the World, but the establishment?

These ideals you tout of are the ideas of the establishment.

Furthermore, no Fascism didn't kill more than Communism, or Capitalism, so why is it so hated?

Yes, I do believe Fascism is hated because it's the antithesis of Globalism, and the elites are Globalists seeking for a one World government, one World religion ( Atheism) and a one World heritage ( Mixed)

This just makes the masses easier to control, and easier to extract profits off of.
You will gladly follow orders of the establishment to prevent those you call scum as having the rights and liberty you enjoy in
Hudson Valley

The establishment has spread out Global companies in the name of "Liberty" and expanded labor, and immigration in the name of "Liberty"

They want us to lose what is Human about us, our heritage, and turn us into something robotic to serve them.

As for what I support, I'd support cracking down on hiring those who hire illegals.
Why doesn't the establishment do this?
Maybe because this is part of their globalist plot?
We are a nation of immigrants. You want to cherry-pick who belongs here and who doesn't. Again, we already covered that so stop repeating yourself. This thread is about the nature of the cycle. You are once again on the wrong side of history and are going up against those who have the numbers and momentum to change the corrupt world we live in.

Join us or lose the war, again.
Cherry pick? You mean manage legal immigration? 100%

Let's start simple and focus on that.
It's not that easy because you may find agreement with those who want to talk about the world they want us to live in. We can talk about that somewhat but it distracts from the basics of science. Philosophy has to start at binary. Good and evil, right and wrong. The gray area is where things get complicated so we have to get a little primal to determine if becoming a 0 or a 1 is nothing more than chance. The world we live in decides the cycle.

Right now there are about 2 or 3 yins for every yang. Nothing can stop the flow of history. The acceptance of cannabis proves that. Try putting that genie back in the bottle.
Thank you.
I appreciate you giving us a glimpse into the mind of an idiot. :)

I do believe in reorganizing the means of production. However, redistribution schemes are antithetical to that belief. They are designed to prop up the capitalist method of production.

That is how the fascists came to power in Europe and why we got the New Deal. To save capitalism.
Corporations have been redistributing the wealth upward since the dawn of civilization. Wall Street recently stole $13 trillion out of the economy with zero prosecutions.

Why is Wall Street allowed to keep their stolen wealth?

Well, as a Fascist I believe in the Council system, where in theory elected Council members would help manage Corporations between all 3 parties the workers, the owners, and the state.

It's actually a great idea, and can be expanded to Hollywood, and media too.

That's why the elite hate Fascism so much, it puts them on a short-leash.

Furthermore, Fascists wouldn't tolerate all the outsourcing jobs to China, or insourcing workers from Mexico.

Why does everyone hate Fascism so much, sounds like a good compromise, but then again people have become so nutty, and illogical these days.
Everyone hates fascism because we know you kids are afraid of the world we live in and need a safespace to a world you want to live in.

Everybody hates Fascism, because a bunch of elite Jews, and Brits kicked, and screamed about it, and made sure it was erased from the future, because they feared it would be a real threat.

I mean look at British Freemason Churchill, he did declare war on Nazis for invading Poland, but he didn't declare war on Soviets for also invading Poland.
He
then ended up taking out Mussolini before Hitler.

To me his goal was to stomp out Fascism, not to stop brutality, or save Poland, or anything else.

Especially not when he sold out Poland to the Soviets.

Especially not when he killed many Indians in the Bengali Famine of 1943, or killed many civilians in Dresden firebombing.

The fact of the matter, is the Allies were every bit as brutal, the only difference is the Allies are still brutal, and yet there you go kicking, and screaming about the almost non-existent Fascist.
Dude, you keep proving your need to follow orders with every post. You want to join the resistance to quash fascism but you are afraid of what your friends will think.
I'm a white Christian male. Do you think the resistance will take me?

We have to do more than sit on our ass and philosophize. Women, Mexicans, Blacks, Youth, etc., are in the streets demanding change from our corrupt government. That is the natural cycle of change.

Again, anything can spark a 1929 panic on Wall Street. Do you expect to go unaffected?

Corporations have been redistributing the wealth upward since the dawn of civilization. Wall Street recently stole $13 trillion out of the economy with zero prosecutions.

We are all subservient to the economy. Changing the government won't cure this problem. Changing the economy will.
Your argument is the evil crooks on Wall Street should be allowed to keep the money they stole. All those banks should have failed so we would no longer be subservient to evil. Then they should have been prosecuted for their crimes and left to rot in prison.

It's ludicrous to think that anything is too big to fail. Good would rise from the ashes.
I would of let the banks fail, come what may. But I don't know that they acted outside the law, except for manipulating LIBOR maybe. Which is more to my point. The method of producing the things in life that sustain us, is the base which supports the superstructure of our society. Change the method of production and you will change the superstructure.
How do you steal $13 trillion out of the economy without breaking the law? Instead of being prosecuted they were given retaining bonuses. No one should be subservient to an economy controlled by thieves. Changing the government will cure most of our problems.

Let's see what happens with the upcoming 1929 type crash.
Probably a world war. But it's OK, we probably deserve it.

Well, as a Fascist I believe in the Council system, where in theory elected Council members would help manage Corporations between all 3 parties the workers, the owners, and the state.

Furthermore, Fascists wouldn't tolerate all the outsourcing jobs to China, or insourcing workers from Mexico.

Why does everyone hate Fascism so much, sounds like a good compromise, but then again people have become so nutty, and illogical these days.
Everyone hates fascism because we know you kids are afraid of the world we live in and need a safespace to a world you want to live in.

Everybody hates Fascism, because a bunch of elite Jews, and Brits kicked, and screamed about it, and made sure it was erased from the future, because they feared it would be a real threat.

I mean look at British Freemason Churchill, he did declare war on Nazis for invading Poland, but he didn't declare war on Soviets for also invading Poland.
He

To me his goal was to stomp out Fascism, not to stop brutality, or save Poland, or anything else.

Especially not when he killed many Indians in the Bengali Famine of 1943, or killed many civilians in Dresden firebombing.

The fact of the matter, is the Allies were every bit as brutal, the only difference is the Allies are still brutal, and yet there you go kicking, and screaming about the almost non-existent Fascist.
Dude, you keep proving your need to follow orders with every post. You want to join the resistance to quash fascism but you are afraid of what your friends will think.
No.

He

No.
That's what I figured. Filthy racists.

Let's review.

We have a bunch of maga here who can't even admit that government is evil. They will go as far as saying government is corrupt but can't make the connection between corrupt and evil.

Let's review.

We have a bunch of maga here who can't even admit that government is evil. They will go as far as saying government is corrupt but can't make the connection between corrupt and evil.

This government put a Man on the Moon.

It also defeated Nazism and Marxism in their bids to take over the world and bring about a Dystopia.

Doesn't sound evil to me.

Let's review.

It also defeated Nazism and Marxism in their bids to take over the world and bring about a Dystopia.

More revised history. Explain Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Let's review.

1. This government did put a man on the moon. That's verified documented history.

2. This government did defeat Nazism and Marxism in their bids to take over the world and bring about a Dystopia.

3. Hiroshima and Nagasaki? What is there to explain? They started a war, we bombed the shit out of them till they surrendered. What do you not understand?

Let's review.

1. This government did put a man on the moon. That's verified documented history.

2. This government did defeat Nazism and Marxism in their bids to take over the world and bring about a Dystopia.

3. Hiroshima and Nagasaki? What is there to explain? They started a war, we bombed the shit out of them till they surrendered. What do you not understand?
Japan was trying to surrender when our evil government dropped 2 nuclear weapons on them, killing innocent women and children.

Let's review.

Japan was trying to surrender when our evil government dropped 2 nuclear weapons on them, killing innocent women and children.

Widespread bombing of cities was a common practice in WWII.

It was a far better scenario than the alternative, ie a conventional invasion.

Let's review.

What's to explain? One sovereign nation at war with another sovereign nation dropped two nuclear bombs on them because it was in their nations best interest to do so.

Do you think it was done for evil's sake? No one does anything for evil's sake. They do it for the sake of their own good.

Let's review.

No. They weren't.

There is no such thing as evil. Evil is not extant. It exists as the absence of something else.

Let's review.

No, they were preparing to fight a land invasion down to every man, woman, and child.

Forum List

Back