the world we live in

In what way do you hope to change the corrupt world we live in? What do you believe is the corrupting influence?
Money is the corrupting influence. All of our institutions are bought and paid for by special interests. We have perpetual war and countless bailouts. Anything can cause a panic on Wall Street to cause a 1929 type crash with a result of 30% + unemployment and worldwide food riots.

We are already in need of a federal jobs program and a new New Deal but we are facing militarized police who want maga.
You expect to overcome the corrupting influence by using government to redistribute the wealth? That is a failed strategy. We are witnessing the failures first hand. Besides, it is in essence........ fascist. :rolleyes-41:

Surprising post coming from someone with an avatar like that. I would figure you support the rising up of the workers to seize the means of production! All that excess labor value going to the Proletariat!
I do believe in reorganizing the means of production. However, redistribution schemes are antithetical to that belief. They are designed to prop up the capitalist method of production.

That is how the fascists came to power in Europe and why we got the New Deal. To save capitalism.
Corporations have been redistributing the wealth upward since the dawn of civilization. Wall Street recently stole $13 trillion out of the economy with zero prosecutions.

Why is Wall Street allowed to keep their stolen wealth?

Proof?

iu

Money is the corrupting influence. All of our institutions are bought and paid for by special interests. We have perpetual war and countless bailouts. Anything can cause a panic on Wall Street to cause a 1929 type crash with a result of 30% + unemployment and worldwide food riots.

We are already in need of a federal jobs program and a new New Deal but we are facing militarized police who want maga.
You expect to overcome the corrupting influence by using government to redistribute the wealth? That is a failed strategy. We are witnessing the failures first hand. Besides, it is in essence........ fascist. :rolleyes-41:

Surprising post coming from someone with an avatar like that. I would figure you support the rising up of the workers to seize the means of production! All that excess labor value going to the Proletariat!
I do believe in reorganizing the means of production. However, redistribution schemes are antithetical to that belief. They are designed to prop up the capitalist method of production.

That is how the fascists came to power in Europe and why we got the New Deal. To save capitalism.
Corporations have been redistributing the wealth upward since the dawn of civilization. Wall Street recently stole $13 trillion out of the economy with zero prosecutions.

Why is Wall Street allowed to keep their stolen wealth?

Proof?

iu

I asked him for proof already, he doesn't have any.

Do your own research or grab hold of my hand.

Grab hold of my dick, ahole. As I thought, you're full of shit. Nobody stole $13 tril from the US economy, you just made that shit up.
You having a big mouth doesn't prove you have a dick.

You're the one throwing BS crap out there with no support, show me where you got the stolen $13 tril from, not to mention the part about the bonuses. It's not my responsibility to provide your support for you, and if you can't do it then it kinda proves you're fulla crap, doesn't it?
A good example of a circular argument.

And a good example of evading the issue on your part. Do you always go around making stupid shit up and then trying to argue your way out of it? My analysis is confirmed: you're full of crap.
We all know the taxpayers bailed out Wall Street again but this time no one was prosecuted. Your only concern is the amount of money stolen from the economy. What amount would it have to be for you to accept the fact that the entire system is broke beyond repair?

Grab hold of my dick, ahole. As I thought, you're full of shit. Nobody stole $13 tril from the US economy, you just made that shit up.

You're the one throwing BS crap out there with no support, show me where you got the stolen $13 tril from, not to mention the part about the bonuses. It's not my responsibility to provide your support for you, and if you can't do it then it kinda proves you're fulla crap, doesn't it?

And a good example of evading the issue on your part. Do you always go around making stupid shit up and then trying to argue your way out of it? My analysis is confirmed: you're full of crap.
We all know the taxpayers bailed out Wall Street again but this time no one was prosecuted. Your only concern is the amount of money stolen from the economy. What amount would it have to be for you to accept the fact that the entire system is broke beyond repair?

Who was behind that? Could it be..Obama the Marxist? :eek:

I take it you're not talking about the GM bailout, that was Obama wasn't it? I know he took credit for it anyway. So are you talking about some other bailout? Why is it so hard for you to provide a link to these wild assertions?

As for the entire system being broke, first of all that's an opinion not a fact. Could be better, most people might agree with that but it's really more about piss-poor governance than it is about economics. See, all you do is ride in, take a potshot without explaining what the hell you're talking about, and you don't offer anything to support or backup what you say. It's an open forum, you can say what you want but being believed is another story.

Who will you blame for the next crash and bailout? John Wayne would take action instead of pointing his finger.

Who will you blame for the next crash and bailout? John Wayne would take action instead of pointing his finger.

So will Donald Trump, but the Dems will obstruct all they can. Depending on the circumstances, I'm probably going to blame everybody inside the beltway, both parties. And the media for being a bunch of lying, biased hypocrites.

So will Donald Trump, but the Dems will obstruct all they can. Depending on the circumstances, I'm probably going to blame everybody inside the beltway, both parties. And the media for being a bunch of lying, biased hypocrites.
So you agree that government is evil?

ANTIFA's usefulness ended the day my uncle stormed Normandy Beach, France, in the 1940s. True story.

12/7 You ain't gotta worry about fighting Hitler, we'll show you how to get it done.

And yessir, our boys did.

ANTIFA's usefulness ended the day my uncle stormed Normandy Beach, France, in the 1940s. True story.

12/7 You ain't gotta worry about fighting Hitler, we'll show you how to get it done.

Normandy was the biggest blunder in military history. The Germans were dug in so why not flank them instead of ordering all the men to their death?

Normandy was the biggest blunder in military history. The Germans were dug in so why not flank them instead of ordering all the men to their death?

Flanked them WHERE? Do you even have a clue wtf you are talking about?

Doesn't matter, cuck, who won? Not your pussy-ass resistance to Hitler. (That failed)

The USA and world won, that's who. ANTIFA did exactly Jack Shit. US Army? Well, they did something. As in made it happen.

Corrupt? Yes. Stupid? Definitely. But I'm a little hung up on evil, cuz I'm not all that sure the pols in Washington are deliberately trying to eff up this country or not. Could be they think they're doing the right thing, which maybe is more like misguided or mistaken than evil.

They did try to flank them by going to Normandy instead of Calais where the Germans expected them to go (shorter distance). I don't think there were too many other options, and BTW a lot of guys died that day but that doesn't make it the biggest blunder. It had to be done.

They did try to flank them by going to Normandy instead of Calais where the Germans expected them to go (shorter distance). I don't think there were too many other options, and BTW a lot of guys died that day but that doesn't make it the biggest blunder. It had to be done.

And it got done. Not by ANTIFA, no sir!

Communist fringe resistance to Hitler, are you fucking kidding me? French Partisans were next on beating Hitler behind US army.

Communist fringe resistance to Hitler, are you fucking kidding me? French Partisans were next on beating Hitler behind US army.
Over 209,000 allied casualties, with nearly 37,000 dead amongst the ground forces and a further 16,714 deaths amongst the allied air forces during the battle of Normandy.

Common sense would be to flank the dug-in Germans instead of storming their beach.

Over 209,000 allied casualties, with nearly 37,000 dead amongst the ground forces and a further 16,714 deaths amongst the allied air forces during the battle of Normandy.

Common sense would be to flank the dug-in Germans instead of storming their beach.

Oh, so you think there was a stretch of unguarded beach somewhere else they could have landed over a hundred and fifty thousand troops? You think the Normandy beach was where the Germans were expecting them? You think the allied forces didn't try all sorts of things to make the Germans think the landing would be elsewhere? Ever hear of something called the Atlantic Wall? The Germans built a 2400 mile long fortification of bunkers, land mines, and beach and water obstacles; there was no "flanking" possible.

Oh, and your casualty numbers are way off, there were about 4400 allied dead out of approximately 10,000 casualties on D-Day. You sir, are full of shit. Why do you continue to post BS?

Meanwhile, in DaVos:

sub-buzz-29111-1516964882-2.png

sub-buzz-27443-1516961295-1.jpg

"
Also, hardcore anarcho-anti-capitalists showed up with flares, shot fireworks at police, and spray-painted a bunch of store windows. "

Ho! Look at that! Swiss ANTIFA? How could that be? How can they be so organized?

Possibly because Soros heavily funds them? In the US, they have a cover of some kind of water-sales business they use to ship rioters around the country.

Q: Why would someone in Switzerland be so inflamed about American politics?

A: They wouldn't be. They're paid by the globalists.

Police Tried To Stop People In Switzerland From Protesting Trump's Visit And It Didn't Go So Well

Corrupt? Yes. Stupid? Definitely. But I'm a little hung up on evil, cuz I'm not all that sure the pols in Washington are deliberately trying to eff up this country or not. Could be they think they're doing the right thing, which maybe is more like misguided or mistaken than evil.
How many more bank bailouts will it take before you are willing to admit government is evil?

Forum List

Back