the world we live in

We have to do more than sit on our ass and philosophize. Women, Mexicans, Blacks, Youth, etc., are in the streets demanding change from our corrupt government. That is the natural cycle of change.

Again, anything can spark a 1929 panic on Wall Street. Do you expect to go unaffected?

Corporations have been redistributing the wealth upward since the dawn of civilization. Wall Street recently stole $13 trillion out of the economy with zero prosecutions.

Why is Wall Street allowed to keep their stolen wealth?

We are all subservient to the economy. Changing the government won't cure this problem. Changing the economy will.
Your argument is the evil crooks on Wall Street should be allowed to keep the money they stole. All those banks should have failed so we would no longer be subservient to evil. Then they should have been prosecuted for their crimes and left to rot in prison.

It's ludicrous to think that anything is too big to fail. Good would rise from the ashes.
I would of let the banks fail, come what may. But I don't know that they acted outside the law, except for manipulating LIBOR maybe. Which is more to my point. The method of producing the things in life that sustain us, is the base which supports the superstructure of our society. Change the method of production and you will change the superstructure.
How do you steal $13 trillion out of the economy without breaking the law? Instead of being prosecuted they were given retaining bonuses. No one should be subservient to an economy controlled by thieves. Changing the government will cure most of our problems.

Let's see what happens with the upcoming 1929 type crash.

Who stole $13 trillion out of our economy? And then got bonuses. I'm thinking you're full of crap.

We are a nation of immigrants. You want to cherry-pick who belongs here and who doesn't. Again, we already covered that so stop repeating yourself. This thread is about the nature of the cycle. You are once again on the wrong side of history and are going up against those who have the numbers and momentum to change the corrupt world we live in.

Join us or lose the war, again.
In what way do you hope to change the corrupt world we live in? What do you believe is the corrupting influence?
Money is the corrupting influence. All of our institutions are bought and paid for by special interests. We have perpetual war and countless bailouts. Anything can cause a panic on Wall Street to cause a 1929 type crash with a result of 30% + unemployment and worldwide food riots.

We are already in need of a federal jobs program and a new New Deal but we are facing militarized police who want maga.
end corruption by giving more power to a corrupt govt
GENIUS! :lol:
Bro, do try to keep up.
I will try if you try to be consistent
It would be like a 2-fer :D
A government of the people, by the people, for the people would be consistent.

Laws are written to deter people from doing what they do for fun. That is why prohibition failed and why states only made cannabis legal because they need the tax dollars. It was wrong for society to get high as long as the prison-industrial complex was making a profit. The majority of us got caught up in the scam so government had to look for another way to profit from society doing what we enjoy.

That is the world we live in so the nature of the cycle is for humans to put government in check. Only 25% to 33% want an authoritarian government. We are flowing to a neo-enlightenment.
Well, the law that prohibits murder may have been made to deter the "fun" had by the murderer, but it also deters the complete lack of fun of the one murdered.
So laws that prevent someone from impinging upon my "fun" are fine. If you are having "fun" and it only affects you...then you are right.
In Oregon the cops stopped enforcing pot laws because the cops said they were wasting their time busting kids smoking a joint instead of murderers AND putting their youth in prison for non-violent crimes that had no victims.

In what way do you hope to change the corrupt world we live in? What do you believe is the corrupting influence?
Money is the corrupting influence. All of our institutions are bought and paid for by special interests. We have perpetual war and countless bailouts. Anything can cause a panic on Wall Street to cause a 1929 type crash with a result of 30% + unemployment and worldwide food riots.

We are already in need of a federal jobs program and a new New Deal but we are facing militarized police who want maga.
Bro, do try to keep up.
You forgot to mention "creating an entirely new govt" in the original post i commented to ;)
Kind of important, no?

We have to do more than sit on our ass and philosophize. Women, Mexicans, Blacks, Youth, etc., are in the streets demanding change from our corrupt government. That is the natural cycle of change.

Again, anything can spark a 1929 panic on Wall Street. Do you expect to go unaffected?

Corporations have been redistributing the wealth upward since the dawn of civilization. Wall Street recently stole $13 trillion out of the economy with zero prosecutions.

Why is Wall Street allowed to keep their stolen wealth?

We are all subservient to the economy. Changing the government won't cure this problem. Changing the economy will.
Your argument is the evil crooks on Wall Street should be allowed to keep the money they stole. All those banks should have failed so we would no longer be subservient to evil. Then they should have been prosecuted for their crimes and left to rot in prison.

It's ludicrous to think that anything is too big to fail. Good would rise from the ashes.
I would of let the banks fail, come what may. But I don't know that they acted outside the law, except for manipulating LIBOR maybe. Which is more to my point. The method of producing the things in life that sustain us, is the base which supports the superstructure of our society. Change the method of production and you will change the superstructure.
How do you steal $13 trillion out of the economy without breaking the law? Instead of being prosecuted they were given retaining bonuses. No one should be subservient to an economy controlled by thieves. Changing the government will cure most of our problems.

Who stole $13 trillion out of our economy? And then got bonuses. I'm thinking you're full of crap.
Do your own research or grab hold of my hand.

Bro, do try to keep up.
You forgot to mention "creating an entirely new govt" in the original post i commented to ;)
Kind of important, no?
Do you really think we can vote our way out of this mess?

Grab hold of my dick, ahole. As I thought, you're full of shit. Nobody stole $13 tril from the US economy, you just made that shit up.

Bro, do try to keep up.
Kind of important, no?
Lol
you should have especially stated "revolution"
My gawd man.. your entire scenario changes and IM the one that needs to "catch up" :lol:

Laws are written to deter people from doing what they do for fun. That is why prohibition failed and why states only made cannabis legal because they need the tax dollars. It was wrong for society to get high as long as the prison-industrial complex was making a profit. The majority of us got caught up in the scam so government had to look for another way to profit from society doing what we enjoy.

That is the world we live in so the nature of the cycle is for humans to put government in check. Only 25% to 33% want an authoritarian government. We are flowing to a neo-enlightenment.
Well, the law that prohibits murder may have been made to deter the "fun" had by the murderer, but it also deters the complete lack of fun of the one murdered.
So laws that prevent someone from impinging upon my "fun" are fine. If you are having "fun" and it only affects you...then you are right.
In Oregon the cops stopped enforcing pot laws because the cops said they were wasting their time busting kids smoking a joint instead of murderers AND putting their youth in prison for non-violent crimes that had no victims.
Our military is taught to dehumanize the brown people they murder and the best way to do that is recruit those who read the bible and play video games.

To them it's all in good fun.

Bro, do try to keep up.
Kind of important, no?
Lol
My gawd man.. your entire scenario changes and IM the one that needs to "catch up" :lol:
Make your case instead of acting like a troll. I'll be waiting.

Kind of important, no?
Lol
case for what? You not understanding your own position?

Grab hold of my dick, ahole. As I thought, you're full of shit. Nobody stole $13 tril from the US economy, you just made that shit up.
You having a big mouth doesn't prove you have a dick.

Kind of important, no?
Lol
Make a linier argument to prove me wrong, troll.

Kind of important, no?
Lol
prove you wrong about WHAT?
Im starting to think you are dumb

Lol
prove you wrong about WHAT?
Im starting to think you are dumb
You got nothing as expected. That makes you a troll.

You're the one throwing BS crap out there with no support, show me where you got the stolen $13 tril from, not to mention the part about the bonuses. It's not my responsibility to provide your support for you, and if you can't do it then it kinda proves you're fulla crap, doesn't it?

You're the one throwing BS crap out there with no support, show me where you got the stolen $13 tril from, not to mention the part about the bonuses. It's not my responsibility to provide your support for you, and if you can't do it then it kinda proves you're fulla crap, doesn't it?
A good example of a circular argument.

A good example of a circular argument.

And a good example of evading the issue on your part. Do you always go around making stupid shit up and then trying to argue your way out of it? My analysis is confirmed: you're full of crap.

Forum List

Back