The World Cup discussion thread

They must have been discussing a future cup...
I will be retired then so I will come over to watch Wales raise the trophy. I wont go to third world shit holes like Russia or Qatar.
Have been in Russia?
No? So shut up.
At least you may check the opinions of those who are in Russia now. In that case you won't be misinformed by fake western mass media
We shouldnt hold these events in countries where not everyone is welcome.

Diversity fan zone blocked from opening in St Petersburg
Everyone is welcome to Russia.
Even such sick people like gays and lesbians who have the only restriction not to provide homosexual propaganda to children.

So you'd better stop repeating western media's bs.

Apparently it is ok to sexually assault women in public in Russia.

Female World Cup reporter groped on live TV

DailyMail:
In two games, Russians have already scored more goals than Spain did to win the World Cup in 2010. This is the most impressive start by any hosts since Italy in 1934. In more ways than one, Russia is confounding expectations.
Russia 3-1 Egypt: Mohamed Salah's World Cup hopes on the brink | Daily Mail Online

WaPo:
Gray and unfriendly. Barren food shelves and shadowy figures. The joy and passion of the World Cup doused by Russian gloom.

I was wrong. Moscow is the vibrant heart of this soccer celebration, welcoming tens of thousands of visitors and inviting outsiders to a world they’ve probably never seen.
Perspective | What’s it really like in Russia? During World Cup, more vibrant than I expected.

TheGuardian:
When the World Cup leaves town it’s likely that a lot of people will depart Russia with great memories and a changed view of the country. Russia is putting on its best, most smiling face for the month: people are excited to welcome the tournament and the fans, and so far at least that is leading to overwhelmingly positive vibes.
Ten things we have learned from the first round of World Cup games

Impressive? Beating the Saudis 5-0 isn't so impressive.
What about beating Tunisia 2-1?
England haven't impressed at all...and they could hardly win thanks to a goal in last minutes

There's a massive difference between Tunisia and Saudi Arabia.

Also, England got massively unlucky in that game.

I only watched the highlights but it appeared that the Tunisian penalty, Walker didn't even know the guy was behind him. He used his arm to turn his body, and then the guy was right behind him. The goalkeeper even nearly saved it.

Based on that penalty decision, England should have had at least two penalties. I only really noticed one, where Kane was sent down on the floor.

There's no much you can do when the ref does things like this.

England had 60% of the possession, 8 shots on target to Tunisia's 1. Another day it'd have been 3-0.
I do agree that England is much better team and they deserved the win much more than Tunisia.
But I also want to say that Russian team plays impressively now which is a great surprise for everyone including Russians.
Their win over Egypt proved it was not their sudden luck with S.Aravia. Egypt is vice champion of Africa and the best African team at this Cup

Well, Russia should be better than they've been playing. But then again Egypt playing that well. Wait until Russia end up against Spain or Portugal.
Yes, 1/8 will be a super tough test for Russian team.
We'll either get Portugal who are the team if 1 player which is easier to win or Spain which is strong as a team.
But last game of Spain make me believe we can manage it. They were passive and couldn't do much against unskilled but highly organized Iranians.

I will be retired then so I will come over to watch Wales raise the trophy. I wont go to third world shit holes like Russia or Qatar.
Have been in Russia?
No? So shut up.
At least you may check the opinions of those who are in Russia now. In that case you won't be misinformed by fake western mass media

Even such sick people like gays and lesbians who have the only restriction not to provide homosexual propaganda to children.

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

The one who think so is sick! (In my opinion)

1. Who was that man by nation? How can one understand? She was near the stadium where Russians are 30% not more.
2. Pretty girl were slightly and gently kissed a cheek. Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Have been in Russia?
No? So shut up.

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

1. Who was that man by nation? How can one understand? She was near the stadium where Russians are 30% not more.

Insane...

Kissing a stranger and GROPING her breast in public without her consent is sexual assault.

Have been in Russia?
No? So shut up.

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Kissing a stranger and GROPING her breast in public without her consent is sexual assault.
There was no groping a breast, he just embraced her.
Check the video:

And after that stupid journalist complained that Russian guy (I found out he was Russian in fact) came to DW office and made a Skype call her to apologize.
Man apologizes after grabbing, kissing DW reporter | DW | 21.06.2018

He doesn't know English but he tried to apologize so that she believed he was sincere.
But he didn't anything bad, absolutely.
Only wrong points of view to the life in common in your sick western society make you suppose it was harrassment.

PS
That is terrible sexual harassment as well, right?

I am sure, he was hacked by Russians!

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Check the video:

And after that stupid journalist complained that Russian guy (I found out he was Russian in fact) came to DW office and made a Skype call her to apologize.

He doesn't know English but he tried to apologize so that she believed he was sincere.
Only wrong points of view to the life in common in your sick western society make you suppose it was harrassment.

PS

He clearly put his hand on her left breast...

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Check the video:

PS

Only sexual pervert or a freak can make such a statement
Well I am not surprised as your society is morally sick with all those homosexuality and pedophilia.

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Check the video:

PS

Well I am not surprised as your society is morally sick with all those homosexuality and pedophilia.

How in the fuck do you go from ME defending a woman who was sexually assaulted on live TV to saying I'm a homo or into pedophilia? I swear 9 out of 10 of the Russian people on this forum have serious issues.

That guy kissed that reporter and grabbed her breast without her permission. Period. End of story. It says a lot about YOU that you think it is ok.

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Check the video:

PS

And some would say that morals from 1,000 years ago are outdated.

There are 7 billion people on this planet, too many. And you're concerned about who people have sex with.

Let's check the stats though.

Divorce demography - Wikipedia

Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world. How moral is that?

List of countries by alcohol consumption per capita - Wikipedia

Russia has 4th highest alcohol consumption in the world. How moral is that?

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Russia's murder rate is 10.82, that's double the US's murder rate and 10 times the murder rate of many western European countries. How moral is that.

Yeah, let's preach morals.

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Check the video:

PS

There are 7 billion people on this planet, too many. And you're concerned about who people have sex with.

Russia's murder rate is 10.82, that's double the US's murder rate and 10 times the murder rate of many western European countries. How moral is that.

You forgot about their drug problems too... especially on Krokodil.

The rise and fall of Russia's 'flesh-eating drug' krokodil

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Check the video:

PS

How in the fuck do you go from ME defending a woman who was sexually assaulted on live TV to saying I'm a homo or into pedophilia? I swear 9 out of 10 of the Russian people on this forum have serious issues.

That guy kissed that reporter and grabbed her breast without her permission. Period. End of story. It says a lot about YOU that you think it is ok.

Your feminists switched your minds.
Your women in average do not look like women but look like a female human beings.
As a result your men become less men but male human beings.
Remember New Year night in Koln when hundreds of German women were raped by migrants sometimes with their husbands staying near... At the same time in a small Russian town near Norwegian border some Muslim migrants abused local girl. In 2 hours about hundred Russian men kicked asses to all (!) migrants 30 of whom got to a hospital. And all those muslims became highly polite not just in that town but in whole the region.

To be a man or woman is not just to say something but to behave in certain way!

Check the video:

PS

You forgot about their drug problems too... especially on Krokodil.

The rise and fall of Russia's 'flesh-eating drug' krokodil

The 1st time I hear about that crocodile drugs. Checked inet - yes it took place about 10-12 years ago but it wasn't so popular.
Though drugs problem does exists as well as all over the world.
And we also know statistics as soon as NATO came to Afghanistan drug production increased and more Afghan drugs is supplied to Russia and nearby countries.

Check the video:

PS

Your feminists switched your minds.
Your women in average do not look like women but look like a female human beings.
As a result your men become less men but male human beings.
Remember New Year night in Koln when hundreds of German women were raped by migrants sometimes with their husbands staying near... At the same time in a small Russian town near Norwegian border some Muslim migrants abused local girl. In 2 hours about hundred Russian men kicked asses to all (!) migrants 30 of whom got to a hospital. And all those muslims became highly polite not just in that town but in whole the region.

To be a man or woman is not just to say something but to behave in certain way!

What an absolutely ridiculously stupid thing to say. A man isn't a man if they respect women? :huh1:

Do you live in a cave? Did you get a woman by hitting her over the head with a club?

Ok, I'm done with this topic, it's a soccer thread. :)

Are you serious?
Is it sexual assault?

Insane...

Check the video:

PS

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%
Belgium (the richest EU country) - 70%
Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Luxembourg, Czech - more than 60%
USA and Russia - more than 50%
What conclusion can we do out of this info, I don't know.

Alcohol consumption.
Belorussia - 17,5 litres per person a year
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

But which is funny Russians can drink while most of foreigners cannot. I almost don't drink but if I consume 0,5 litre of vodka I will be ok...able to call taxi, to walk home and to do it pretty straight trajectory while every foreigner I drank with in past were almost dead after such quantity.

As for murder rates
I am familiar to those figures and don't suppose them correct. Russia is very safe country but according to figures here it is more dangerous than half Africa.
I can explain it only by accurate statistics in Russia and very poor in many countries.
The situation was terrible in 90s but now Russia is safe and calm

Forum List

Back