The World Cup discussion thread

Kissing a stranger and GROPING her breast in public without her consent is sexual assault.
There was no groping a breast, he just embraced her.
Check the video:

And after that stupid journalist complained that Russian guy (I found out he was Russian in fact) came to DW office and made a Skype call her to apologize.
Man apologizes after grabbing, kissing DW reporter | DW | 21.06.2018

He doesn't know English but he tried to apologize so that she believed he was sincere.
But he didn't anything bad, absolutely.
Only wrong points of view to the life in common in your sick western society make you suppose it was harrassment.

PS
That is terrible sexual harassment as well, right?

I am sure, he was hacked by Russians!

He clearly put his hand on her left breast...

Only sexual pervert or a freak can make such a statement
Well I am not surprised as your society is morally sick with all those homosexuality and pedophilia.

And some would say that morals from 1,000 years ago are outdated.

There are 7 billion people on this planet, too many. And you're concerned about who people have sex with.

Let's check the stats though.

Divorce demography - Wikipedia

Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world. How moral is that?

List of countries by alcohol consumption per capita - Wikipedia

Russia has 4th highest alcohol consumption in the world. How moral is that?

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Russia's murder rate is 10.82, that's double the US's murder rate and 10 times the murder rate of many western European countries. How moral is that.

Yeah, let's preach morals.

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%
Belgium (the richest EU country) - 70%
Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Luxembourg, Czech - more than 60%
USA and Russia - more than 50%
What conclusion can we do out of this info, I don't know.

Alcohol consumption.
Belorussia - 17,5 litres per person a year
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

But which is funny Russians can drink while most of foreigners cannot. I almost don't drink but if I consume 0,5 litre of vodka I will be ok...able to call taxi, to walk home and to do it pretty straight trajectory while every foreigner I drank with in past were almost dead after such quantity.

As for murder rates
I am familiar to those figures and don't suppose them correct. Russia is very safe country but according to figures here it is more dangerous than half Africa.
I can explain it only by accurate statistics in Russia and very poor in many countries.
The situation was terrible in 90s but now Russia is safe and calm

Well, you haven't really disputed much.

Yes, I was surprised at the high murder rate in Russia, then again some countries have murder in the streets that makes it dangerous, other countries have murder as a tool, like you want to get back at some business guy who fucked you over, you have him killed. I'd suggest Russia is more like the latter.

There was no groping a breast, he just embraced her.
Check the video:

And after that stupid journalist complained that Russian guy (I found out he was Russian in fact) came to DW office and made a Skype call her to apologize.
Man apologizes after grabbing, kissing DW reporter | DW | 21.06.2018

He doesn't know English but he tried to apologize so that she believed he was sincere.
But he didn't anything bad, absolutely.
Only wrong points of view to the life in common in your sick western society make you suppose it was harrassment.

PS
That is terrible sexual harassment as well, right?

I am sure, he was hacked by Russians!

Well I am not surprised as your society is morally sick with all those homosexuality and pedophilia.

There are 7 billion people on this planet, too many. And you're concerned about who people have sex with.

Russia's murder rate is 10.82, that's double the US's murder rate and 10 times the murder rate of many western European countries. How moral is that.

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%

Alcohol consumption.
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

But which is funny Russians can drink while most of foreigners cannot. I almost don't drink but if I consume 0,5 litre of vodka I will be ok...able to call taxi, to walk home and to do it pretty straight trajectory while every foreigner I drank with in past were almost dead after such quantity.

As for murder rates
I am familiar to those figures and don't suppose them correct. Russia is very safe country but according to figures here it is more dangerous than half Africa.
I can explain it only by accurate statistics in Russia and very poor in many countries.

Yes, I was surprised at the high murder rate in Russia, then again some countries have murder in the streets that makes it dangerous, other countries have murder as a tool, like you want to get back at some business guy who fucked you over, you have him killed. I'd suggest Russia is more like the latter.

I never dispute when I agree to opposing arguments.
But I don't think number of divorces or alcohol consumption say much about morality.

We started this discussion after I said women should be women, not female human with all those differences from men. And this my position is based on traditional Christian morality that are being broken by western society recently.
That my position doesn't mean any abusement or insulting women but for me it's quite ok to let woman first enter through a door or free a sit for her in public transport (I always do it and learn my sons to). That's why I think that embrace and cheek kiss was quite ok in the situation of emotional rise and it was not insulting or harassment at all.

Ok, let's stop off topic here in football thread.

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%

Alcohol consumption.
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

As for murder rates

But I don't think number of divorces or alcohol consumption say much about morality.

We started this discussion after I said women should be women, not female human with all those differences from men. And this my position is based on traditional Christian morality that are being broken by western society recently.
That my position doesn't mean any abusement or insulting women but for me it's quite ok to let woman first enter through a door or free a sit for her in public transport (I always do it and learn my sons to). That's why I think that embrace and cheek kiss was quite ok in the situation of emotional rise and it was not insulting or harassment at all.

Well, this is the issue right here.

You don't think alcohol and point to morality issues. Other people do.

I don't think homosexuality points to morality issues, you do.

What's morality?

Xhaka and Shaqiri goal celebrations bring Balkan politics to World Cup

Underlyng tensions in the Serbia / Suisse game.

Swiss footballers Granit Xhaka and Xherdan Shaqiri have risked inflaming political tensions in the Balkans after they used an Albanian nationalist symbol to celebrate their goals against Serbia in a 2-1 Group E victory in Kaliningrad.
The pair, who both have ethnic Albanian heritage but grew up in Switzerland, turned Friday night’s match around after Serbia had taken the lead through Aleksandar Mitrovic early in the first half.
Both put their open hands together with their thumbs locked and fingers outstretched to make what looks like the double-headed eagle displayed on Albania’s national flag. The thumbs represent the heads of the two eagles, while the fingers look like the feathers.

Apparently Xhaka has the Kosovan flag on his boots as well. Imagine how sweet that must be ? Sticking it to your enemies and then rubbing their faces in it afterwards. More than a game.

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%

Alcohol consumption.
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

As for murder rates

What's morality?
Morality comes from religion.
Religion regulated way of living...rules of living for ages.
Homosexuality was supposed a sin.
Alcohol not.

If taken in small measures alcohol is ok for almost everyone except muslims. Homosexuality even in small is a sin...a perversion...something going against rules of nature for most of normal people.

So...make conclusions yourself

Last edited:

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%

Alcohol consumption.
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

As for murder rates

What's morality?
Morality comes from religion.
Religion regulated way of living...rules of living for ages.
Homosexuality was supposed a sin.
Alcohol not.

If taken in small measures alcohol is ok for almost everyone except muslims. Homosexuality even in small is a sin...a perversion...something going against rules of nature for most of normal people.

So...make conclusions yourself

No, morality doesn't come from religion. Religion comes from morality. Unless of course you think that people didn't have morals before they decided religion was a good idea.

Religion can be rules for living. How's Christianity doing. The US is a Christian country in all but officialdom. It bombs, it invades, it kills, it treats its own like shit. Russia too.

You know which religion has the worst murder rates? Christianity. You find the top 20 murder cities in the world, they're all Christian.

Forget that, I found the top 50, they're all in Christian countries.

List of cities by murder rate - Wikipedia

And for countries?

Top 34 are Christian.

Number 35 is the Ivory Coast, 39% Muslim, 31% Christian.

You see, Christianity is the religion of murder. Morality? I don't think so.

Homosexuality under Christianity and Islam is a sin. Religions before this, sometimes called Paganism (which seems to be a name for "religions we can't be bothered to call by their own name") it wasn't a sin.

You've been dealt with Orthodox "morality" and you believe this is morality as a whole. It's not.

Sex is seen as bad in Christianity and Islam. I don't see sex as bad. In fact I see make sex bad as being immoral.

What's perversion? Looking at tits is considered perverted by some. Some religious idiots fuck with their clothes on for fuck's sake. But then I don't see sex as perverted.

Yes, alcohol in small measures is fine. In heavy doses it's not. We were talking about heavy consumption of alcohol. So.....

So basically you have been TOLD what to think, and you just accept it.

There's nothing wrong with two men fucking each other. It doesn't harm anyone else. So why you spend so much time thinking about it, I don't know.

My niece in Rio said that the best way to watch the Brazil games is to turn the TV on its side since the refs are allowing Neymar to get flattened all the time

My niece in Rio said that the best way to watch the Brazil games is to turn the TV on its side since the refs are allowing Neymar to get flattened all the time

To be honest, the way the ref handled that game, made it much more exciting.

I once watch a Bundesliga 2 game ages ago in Germany. The ref destroyed one team's style of play. The other team just kept falling over every time, and the ref blew the whistle every time. The other team couldn't play football.

Neymer's fall over in the box should have earned him a yellow. It was like watching an actor on stage.

Play a man's game ...

rollerball1975.17741_083020130343.jpg

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%

Alcohol consumption.
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

As for murder rates

I just can't help loving how Victor Orban described "morals" of Western societies:” Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

That ugly reality is already considered "normal" for West and that's one of the reasons they are so mad at Putin for not allowing that crap in Russia.

Last edited:
Mexico hit with $10,000 fine for homophobic chanting at World Cup
Mexico has been handed a fine by FIFA for homophobic chanting at the World Cup in Russia.

The footballing body has vowed to take a tough tolerance stance to anti-LGBT discrimination at the tournament, despite the World Cup being held in a host country with an anti-gay ‘propaganda’ law and where homophobic sentiment is rife.

It had launched a probe after the homophobic chant “puto” – an anti-gay epithet equivalent to “faggot” or “male prostitute” – was used by Mexico fans at the team’s match against Germany on Sunday (June 17).

£10k is not a lot of money and this is not their first offence. FIFA are a bunch of toothless slags.

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%

Alcohol consumption.
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

As for murder rates

I just can't help loving how Victor Orban described "morals" of Western societies:” Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

That ugly reality is already considered "normal" for West and that's one of the reasons they are so mad at Putin for not allowing that crap in Russia.
This is a thread about the world cup.Take your prejudices elsewhere.

Divorce.
Maldives - 80%

Alcohol consumption.
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

As for murder rates

And why haven't you mentioned that to frigidweirdo several pages earlier when he started talking about "morals"?

Last edited:
Divorce.
Maldives - 80%

Alcohol consumption.
Ukraine - 17,4
Estonia - 17,2
Czech - 16,4
Lithuania - 16
Russia - 15,1
France - 14,2
Germany - 11,7
Ireland - 11,6
Portugal - 11,4
Hungary - 10,8
Slovenia - 10,7

As for murder rates

And why haven't you mentioned that to frigidweirdo several pages earlier when he started talking about "morals"?
He makes some postings about the world cup. All of your posts are about promoting homphobia..

Heck! Last minute goal and in the overtime. Didn´t take 5 minutes to have the honking idiots in front of my flat. They did not even have time to celebrate.

Germany is really, really fortunate.

Though it's always foolhardy to say so, it's hard to imagine Germany winning it again playing like they have thus far.

Mexico could have easily beaten them 5-0 given all the chances they had. And if Sweden had a quality finisher, Germany would be out of the World Cup.

If they don't tighten up at the back, when they come up against a quality side, they risk getting ripped apart. A Spain, Brazil, France, Belgium or even Portugal or England could wind up doing to Germany what Germany did to Brazil four years ago.

Last edited:
Germany is really, really fortunate.

Though it's always foolhardy to say so, it's hard to imagine Germany winning it again playing like they have thus far.

Mexico could have easily beaten them 5-0 given all the chances they had. And if Sweden had a quality finisher, Germany would be out of the World Cup.

If they don't tighten up at the back, when they come up against a quality side, they risk getting ripped apart. A Spain, Brazil, France, Belgium or even Portugal or England could wind up doing to Germany what Germany did to Brazil four years ago.

England wouldn't beat Germany, not even now. Unless they show a bit more quality.

Mexico hit with $10,000 fine for homophobic chanting at World Cup
Mexico has been handed a fine by FIFA for homophobic chanting at the World Cup in Russia.

The footballing body has vowed to take a tough tolerance stance to anti-LGBT discrimination at the tournament, despite the World Cup being held in a host country with an anti-gay ‘propaganda’ law and where homophobic sentiment is rife.

It had launched a probe after the homophobic chant “puto” – an anti-gay epithet equivalent to “faggot” or “male prostitute” – was used by Mexico fans at the team’s match against Germany on Sunday (June 17).

£10k is not a lot of money and this is not their first offence. FIFA are a bunch of toothless slags.
We don't have anti-gay propaganda here in Russia. But our society mostly supposes homosexuals perverts. The only anti-gay thing is a law forbidding gay propaganda among children.

Forum List

Back