The Woke-Left Is Now Trying To Ruin Memorial Day - WTF??

Skrew you and your biased opinion. We, the people view and treat 2nd class blacks AS 2nd class blacks because they are 2nd class blacks. Skin color is not a factor.
So why not refer to them as "2nd class Americans" -- because referring to them as 2nd class blacks makes me think it really is about skin color....

You folks should be more proud of your hatred instead of making pathetic attempts to hide it

what does this post have to do with anything you were discussing? or my reply? Has it just been too long since you thought about Trump?

You said As far as former VP Cheney? Well...not sure why would want to

Didn't you know Chaney lied us into a war just like Putin? Think about all the dead Americans because Bush lied. And if you don't believe that, why did you vote for Trump? I agreed with Trump and still didn't vote for him. You say you disagree with him and yet you voted for him?

Do you want me to tell you why you did that? Because Trump lied to YOU when he went on Fox. He denied he said what he said

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump at least twice — most recently in a debate last month — said Bush “lied.”

Bill O’Reilly, host of Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor,” told Trump (4:06 mark) that he disagreed with Trump on Bush’s motives for invading Iraq in 2003. “I disagree with you vehemently about George Bush, the younger, lying on purpose to get us into a war with Iraq,” O’Reilly said. Trump denied he called Bush a liar.

Trump, March 16: I didn’t say lie. I said he may have lied. I don’t know. Did he really believe there were weapons of mass destruction?
O’Reilly: I think he did.
Trump: I know that when his father went in and his father actually did something pretty good because he pulled back. He didn’t get into the trap. But I know that Saddam Hussein was taunting the father. You know, the Americans, they were not, you know, they were cowards. He was saying all sorts of things because of the fact intelligently they pulled back and I know that, you know, and you know, also, that the son loves the father and I think he felt very hurt by it. He didn’t like him …

Aren't you a Trump supporter?

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Here is Trump’s exchange with Blitzer, who asked Trump to “grade” public officials:
Memory is for Commies....

to be a good patriotic Conservative, it is imperative to you forget everything you said 5 minutes ago if it counters the bullshit you want to say now.....

So why not refer to them as "2nd class Americans" -- because referring to them as 2nd class blacks makes me think it really is about skin color....

You folks should be more proud of your hatred instead of making pathetic attempts to hide it
1685458667749.jpeg

what does this post have to do with anything you were discussing? or my reply? Has it just been too long since you thought about Trump?
Why do people like DeSantis and "YOU" not want kids to learn about how evil and wrong the Confederacy was? I mean, how else can you teach the children about the "Democrats" if you don't bring up how that Confederate flag was a symbol of traitorous Democrat hate for black people and America in general?

But instead, you folks keep trying to treat the Confederacy like noble patriots...why?

Oh I remember.....being on the losing end is embarrassing...so you gotta pretend Conservatives really won...sad
_00-rac008 (225).jpg

No one has fought more than blacks to be Americans. They deserve it more than you and yet you treat them like second class citizens. Shame on you.
Bullshit!

Blacks in America are mostly criminals and welfare queens.

Growing up in a Southern culture and community we did not put much emphasis on Memorial Day because it was originally a day to honor the filthy ass Union shitheads.

However, by the late 1960s that began to change and Southerners accepted the day to honor all fallen heroes.

I can't wait for the day when we finally achieve world piece and we celebrate that day every year. Right now when I think of Memorial Day I think of Saving Private Ryan and all those young men who died. So sad. For what? Why didn't we drop a bomb on Hitler? Why don't we drop a bomb on Putin? Why didn't someone drop one on Dick Chaney?

How old are you? You have the written skills of a sixth grader, and the ignorance and naivete of someone even younger.

Growing up in a Southern culture and community we did not put much emphasis on Memorial Day because it was originally a day to honor the filthy ass Union shitheads.

However, by the late 1960s that began to change and Southerners accepted the day to honor all fallen heroes.
Why the late 60's?
What made the "Southerners" change so much in the 60's?
Did something monumental take place?

"Memorial Day holds a significant place in the history of Black America, just like many other aspects of this country. While it is common for people across the United States to enjoy a long weekend or take a day off on Memorial Day, it is important to recognize that its origins can be traced back to the actions of Black American freedmen in Charleston, SC. Regardless of how many places claim it or attempt to alter its history, it was the black community that demonstrated kindness and initiated the traditions now celebrated by all. Memorial Day as originally known as Decoration Day. The day has a complex history intertwined with the experiences of African American soldiers.

One significant event often cited as a precursor to modern Memorial Day took place in Charleston, South Carolina. In 1865, at the close of the Civil War, a group of newly freed African Americans organized a commemoration for Union soldiers who had died while imprisoned in a Confederate camp. They cleaned up a burial ground, built a fence, and held a ceremony to honor the fallen soldiers, which included singing hymns, placing flowers, and delivering speeches. This event became known as the “First Decoration Day.” People like Ron DeSantis want to minimize knowledge of history and proclaim war on “wokeness.” (Mind you “stay woke” is a colloquialism hijacked and re-packaged for evil by folks like DeSantis."

View attachment 790098

So the woke-left continues and continues to try to rewrite the history of our country and co-opt uniquely Judeo-Christian and true American traditions and ruin them in the name of their woke agenda. Now they are claiming this photograph is supposed to be the early origins of Memorial Day in this country....this madness needs to stop. No way in the world would this country adopt some type of celebration started by a bunch of darkies and even if it was true, no way in the world would anyone alive to day believe it anyway...This is the problem with all of this woke nonsense, they are always trying to get us to look at the true origins of something instead of just leaving things alone and just celebrating things as they are....

Next they will try to claim that Labor Day actually started as some leftist Antifa strike against wealthy benevolent job creators that resulted in dozens of people being killed...are you kidding me? Labor Day is a celebration about the work ethic of God-fearing hardworking Americans who were allies of the wealthy elites, not some leftist Marxist Eugene Debs type; trying to cause problems, riots and strikes to wreck our economy...
Actual Factual history is a bitch ain't it?

Aren't you a Trump supporter?

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Here is Trump’s exchange with Blitzer, who asked Trump to “grade” public officials:

Trump supported the invasion of Iraq on the Howard Stern show.

Biden betrayed every soldier when he gave the Taliban billions worth of military equipment.

Biden admin left $7 billion in military equipment in Afghanistan ...

Apr 28, 2022 · (Yuri Gripas/Abaca Press/TNS) April 28, 2022 Liz George President Joe Biden’s administration left roughly $7 billion in military equipment behind in Afghanistan after the deadly withdrawal in August that left the Taliban in control, a new Pentagon report reviewed by CNN on Wednesday showed.

bidentalibanbuddieskdljdlwdj.jpg

Actual Factual history is a bitch ain't it?
It isn't factual......the fact is...Memorial Day started when the Daughters of the Confederacy decided to honor the fallen heroes of the only army who was fighting on the side of God......Memorial Day isn't some woke darkie initiated holiday...

Darkies only celebrate rape murder and crime...look at Chicago

Yet she is willing to disarm the Legal US citizens so then they all can be victims of random shootings that happen in the Blue inner cities every weekend. Shame on her for not firing Merrick Garland who allows this shit to happen. You know break a few eggs..Never let a crisis go to waste...
Ask Jackson-Lee if she’d be open to legislation that doubles sentencing if you are found with an illegal gun committing a crime; any crime. My bet is she won’t support it.

It isn't factual......the fact is...Memorial Day started when the Daughters of the Confederacy decided to honor the fallen heroes of the only army who was fighting on the side of God......Memorial Day isn't some woke darkie initiated holiday...

Darkies only celebrate rape murder and crime...look at Chicago
Yes, of course.
Your fantasies or actual factual reality
I'll take actual factual reality.

"On May 1, 1865, in Charleston, South Carolina, the recently freed Black population held a parade of 10,000 people to honor 257 dead Union soldiers. The soldiers had been buried in a mass grave at the Washington Race Course, having died at the Confederate prison camp located there. After the city fell, the freed Black population unearthed and properly buried the soldiers, placing flowers at their graves. The event was reported contemporaneously in the Charleston Daily Courier and the New-York Tribune.[20] Historian David Blight has called this commemoration the first Memorial Day. However, no direct link has been established between this event and General John Logan's 1868 proclamation for a national holiday.[21][22][14]"

Three years before proclamation but, of course, in the 1860s there would be no credit given to former slaves who honored their liberators.

Forum List

Back