The White House spins—and ignores—its losing war in Iraq and Syria

Is the US "at war" with ISIS? No, I do not believe it is. The United States has provided military assistance to Iraq, which is dealing with a militant invasion from a terrorist organization. This is not out fight, it is Iraq's fight.
Hope you can swim better than you can elucidate properly..............The US,left a Schism in Iraq and allowed ISIS to fill the void.....you Guys talk BIG but the result is always the same......Failure.

There was no schism when Obama took power. There was an incompetent lying con artist who made it to the highest office.

One of the saddest things was watching the ISIS animals (once again, with no consequence of course) blowing up that ancient temple in Palmira they are standing in front of. They are constantly proving to the world what a filthy, intolerant, barbaric faith Islam truly is.

Kind of makes you wonder why Israel is helping them, supplying them, funding them, aiding them, etc. Doesn't it? I guess you are the company you keep.

An ignorant illiterate asshole named mister bean just accused Israel of "helping ISIS" without any proof or substantiation whatsoever.
See post #56. There's even a photo of Bibi shaking the hand of a one of those, "filthy, intolerant, barbaric," terrorists.

Fuck off, that isn't an ISIS MEMBER, you lying asshole.

Funny thing is, we're probably paying ISIS for the oil to fuel our aircraft for these aircraft missions that are supposedly bombing them. Which is a completely ineffective way to conduct any operation. This operation is really about Assad to begin with.
is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

left-wing-liberals-claim-obamas-air-strikes-against-isis-hig-politics-1413139348.jpg

ISISmeme3.jpg

That website you got those images from, smoloko.com should be changed to shmuckolo.com. Anybody who uses that website for information is a piece of shit. Those who doubt should check it out.
I know, truth sites must really rile your jimmies, eh?
I-am-ow-going-to-rustle-your-jimmies-with-subliminal-images-random-30821526-482-329-20120923-141807.jpg

One of the saddest things was watching the ISIS animals (once again, with no consequence of course) blowing up that ancient temple in Palmira they are standing in front of. They are constantly proving to the world what a filthy, intolerant, barbaric faith Islam truly is.

What they're doing is getting in the media by doing things they know the media will report on.

They want US troops in Iraq and Syria, and they believe this is how to get them there.

I seriously doubt it. They want to take over valuable land which has oil, impose an Islamic caliphate over it, and use the proceeds to invade and murder other peoples and lands. This is how the cancer of Islam spread.

Funny thing is, we're probably paying ISIS for the oil to fuel our aircraft for these aircraft missions that are supposedly bombing them. Which is a completely ineffective way to conduct any operation. This operation is really about Assad to begin with.
is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

left-wing-liberals-claim-obamas-air-strikes-against-isis-hig-politics-1413139348.jpg

ISISmeme3.jpg

That website you got those images from, smoloko.com should be changed to shmuckolo.com. Anybody who uses that website for information is a piece of shit. Those who doubt should check it out.
I-am-ow-going-to-rustle-your-jimmies-with-subliminal-images-random-30821526-482-329-20120923-141807.jpg
is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

ISISmeme3.jpg

No idiot, you put us to sleep with your garbage site.

giphy.gif

What they're doing is getting in the media by doing things they know the media will report on.

They want US troops in Iraq and Syria, and they believe this is how to get them there.

I seriously doubt it. They want to take over valuable land which has oil, impose an Islamic caliphate over it, and use the proceeds to invade and murder other people's and lands. This is how the cancer Islam spread.

You doubt it?

ISIS has tried many different things. They've tried executing people and showing the videos, they've tried destroying ancient things, they've tried attacking whoever they can and every time they get on the news. They know what they're doing. They're using the news as a tool to get US troops there. They saw what happened in Iraq before and that they could use it to promote themselves. They're much stronger after getting lots of Muslims to be anti-American.

Setting up an Islamic State is what they want. However they want an Islamic State over all Islamic lands and beyond. To do this you need strategy. And this is their strategy, get the US in, get killing, get people against the US, show the moral and tactical victory and increase your power.

Look at the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Right wing groups on both sides get more popular by having violence and conflict. The is why the right want to go into Iraq again, this is why the conservative Muslim ISIS want the US to go back into Iraq.

"The White House spins—and ignores—its losing war in Iraq and Syria"

Wrong.

The failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – as well as their long-term consequences – are now and will forever be the sole responsibility of GWB, regardless the current administration, democratic or republican.

So Obama lied? We are not going to destroy isis?:wtf:

The US could go in, take out the ISIS army in no time. In fact if the US turned up ISIS would probably disintegrate into the population. Then the killing of US troops would begin.

Unless the people of the region sort themselves out, take ownership for their victory, then nothing will change.

Exactly, ISIS are Islamic cowards that will never fight a real army. They're thugs who are only good at massacring innocent unarmed civilians, women and children in the most barbaric manner.

Kind of makes you wonder why Israel is helping them, supplying them, funding them, aiding them, etc. Doesn't it? I guess you are the company you keep.

An ignorant illiterate asshole named mister bean just accused Israel of "helping ISIS" without any proof or substantiation whatsoever.
See post #56. There's even a photo of Bibi shaking the hand of a one of those, "filthy, intolerant, barbaric," terrorists.

I know, I know, the only thing you excel at is TV, but trust me, al-Nusra Front is close enough to ISIL for you Zionist scum to care. They were once allied with ISIL. But I never said that Israel was helping ISIS, YOU said that. I only said they were helping the terrorists that were involved in the conflict. But we ARE splitting hairs now aren't we? I've come to expect such disingenuous behavior from Zionists. The fact is, the UN and Israel admitted this is al-Nusra Front. You can be in cognitive dissonance all you like.

The US, Qatar, the Saudis, they can take care of the ISIS end and leave Israel to help all the other terrorists. Those ones are closer to them anyway.

Wrong.

The failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – as well as their long-term consequences – are now and will forever be the sole responsibility of GWB, regardless the current administration, democratic or republican.

The US could go in, take out the ISIS army in no time. In fact if the US turned up ISIS would probably disintegrate into the population. Then the killing of US troops would begin.

Unless the people of the region sort themselves out, take ownership for their victory, then nothing will change.

Exactly, ISIS are Islamic cowards that will never fight a real army. They're thugs who are only good at massacring innocent unarmed civilians, women and children in the most barbaric manner.

Cowards? Are you seriously coming out with this high school level nonsense?

They're never going to have the military might to take on the US. A weak kid going and getting a pounding from the giant bully isn't brave, he's stupid.

Muslims have been using Jihad and Guerrilla warfare for hundreds of years against more advanced armies. They kicked the British out of Afghanistan twice, the Soviets out once, and now the British and Americans and others.
They do it because it's what they can do.

The Vietnamese weren't cowards. They were intelligent and they won.

The US hasn't really had that much of a problem of getting innocent civilians killed, so why would ISIS? I mean, you're some how trying to claim we're better than they are. I disagree.

I seriously doubt it. They want to take over valuable land which has oil, impose an Islamic caliphate over it, and use the proceeds to invade and murder other people's and lands. This is how the cancer Islam spread.

You doubt it?

ISIS has tried many different things. They've tried executing people and showing the videos, they've tried destroying ancient things, they've tried attacking whoever they can and every time they get on the news. They know what they're doing. They're using the news as a tool to get US troops there. They saw what happened in Iraq before and that they could use it to promote themselves. They're much stronger after getting lots of Muslims to be anti-American.

Setting up an Islamic State is what they want. However they want an Islamic State over all Islamic lands and beyond. To do this you need strategy. And this is their strategy, get the US in, get killing, get people against the US, show the moral and tactical victory and increase your power.

Look at the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Right wing groups on both sides get more popular by having violence and conflict. The is why the right want to go into Iraq again, this is why the conservative Muslim ISIS want the US to go back into Iraq.

The videos are for recruitment mainly and they have proven to be a successful tool for them as we can see. ISIS and those like them know that we have a president that will never commit to using troops or real American firepower regardless. The entire world has figured that out by now and that's exactly why the enemies of freedom and humanity are on the march. ISIS' mission statement, unlike Al Qaeda's is to conquer the land and create an Islamic caliphate. It is not interested in terrorist activities outside of the region, FOR NOW.

Wrong.

Cowards? Are you seriously coming out with this high school level nonsense?

They're never going to have the military might to take on the US. A weak kid going and getting a pounding from the giant bully isn't brave, he's stupid.

Muslims have been using Jihad and Guerrilla warfare for hundreds of years against more advanced armies. They kicked the British out of Afghanistan twice, the Soviets out once, and now the British and Americans and others.
They do it because it's what they can do.

The Vietnamese weren't cowards. They were intelligent and they won.

The US hasn't really had that much of a problem of getting innocent civilians killed, so why would ISIS? I mean, you're some how trying to claim we're better than they are. I disagree.

Muslim Arabs cannot fight in uniformed armies, the U.S. conquered Iraq and Afghanistan in record time. The last time an Arab army recorded a victory it was 900 years ago.

Did you just compare the U.S. to a terrorist organization that grabs those it considers "un Islamic" ie Christians, kurds, Shiites, etc. and slaughters and beheads entire villages of them? What a fuckin' moron you are. Sounds like you are either mentally ill or very ignorant.

I know, I know, the only thing you excel at is TV, but trust me, al-Nusra Front is close enough to ISIL for you Zionist scum to care. They were once allied with ISIL. But I never said that Israel was helping ISIS, YOU said that. I only said they were helping the terrorists that were involved in the conflict. But we ARE splitting hairs now aren't we? I've come to expect such disingenuous behavior from Zionists. The fact is, the UN and Israel admitted this is al-Nusra Front. You can be in cognitive dissonance all you like.

The US, Qatar, the Saudis, they can take care of the ISIS end and leave Israel to help all the other terrorists. Those ones are closer to them anyway.

Actually your article claims that the guy is a leader of the "Free Syria Army" which is at war with ISIS. You must enjoy eating shit.

The videos are for recruitment mainly and they have proven to be a successful tool for them as we can see. ISIS and those like them know that we have a president that will never commit to using troops or real American firepower regardless. The entire world has figured that out by now and that's exactly why the enemies of freedom and humanity are on the march. ISIS' mission statement, unlike Al Qaeda's is to conquer the land and create an Islamic caliphate. It is not interested in terrorist activities outside of the region, FOR NOW.

Sure, they help with recruitment. They also help with terror too. Americans see them as a legitimate force because they're getting in the news.

ISIS don't care whether Obama would or wouldn't commit troops. They're trying to get him to do it. If I were ISIS I'd be desperately hoping for a Republican President.

ISIS isn't interested in terror outside? I disagree. It's main aim isn't that terror, however it seems to be working on recruiting people within countries to do their bidding. We've seen how many different attacks in the US?

They're not even bothering with Europe much. Just the US. But that's harder.

Why go to the US and have the American govt at an advantage when you can get them into Iraq?

Muslim Arabs cannot fight in uniformed armies, the U.S. conquered Iraq and Afghanistan in record time. The last time an Arab army recorded a victory it was 900 years ago.

Did you just compare the U.S. to a terrorist organization that grabs those it considers "un Islamic" ie Christians, kurds, Shiites, etc. and slaughters and beheads entire villages of them? What a fuckin' moron you are. Sounds like you are either mentally ill or very ignorant.

That's a silly statement. They could, but their armies are usually not well organised. This is usually down to money rather than anything else. The same could be said of almost every poor country in the world.

They could fight if they were trained properly and had the proper equipment.

Did I compare the US to a terrorist organization? Yep.

The US has invaded countries, it's targeting others, it's the biggest threat to global security in the world right now.

Oh, jeez, you've gone and insulted. Right, I give up. I don't do insulters. It generally means they haven't got an argument. Maybe later when you decide soap and mouth and wash go well together in a sentence then we might be able to talk again.

Seriously, what is this? High school?

Sure, they help with recruitment. They also help with terror too. Americans see them as a legitimate force because they're getting in the news.

ISIS don't care whether Obama would or wouldn't commit troops. They're trying to get him to do it. If I were ISIS I'd be desperately hoping for a Republican President.

ISIS isn't interested in terror outside? I disagree. It's main aim isn't that terror, however it seems to be working on recruiting people within countries to do their bidding. We've seen how many different attacks in the US?

They're not even bothering with Europe much. Just the US. But that's harder.

Why go to the US and have the American govt at an advantage when you can get them into Iraq?

Asking Muslims to take initiative on their own and kill unsuspecting Americans or Westerners like in the Boston Bombing or the recent train incident in France isn't considered a robust terrorist operation. If ISIS really wanted to get America to come there, they would do something more spectacular involving thousands or hundreds of thousands of casualties. Then Obama would be forced to commit to ground troops which will definitely defeat ISIS in a very short time. But the ISIS leadership isn't stupid.

That's a silly statement. They could, but their armies are usually not well organised. This is usually down to money rather than anything else. The same could be said of almost every poor country in the world.

They could fight if they were trained properly and had the proper equipment.

Did I compare the US to a terrorist organization? Yep.

The US has invaded countries, it's targeting others, it's the biggest threat to global security in the world right now.

Oh, jeez, you've gone and insulted. Right, I give up. I don't do insulters. It generally means they haven't got an argument. Maybe later when you decide soap and mouth and wash go well together in a sentence then we might be able to talk again.

Seriously, what is this? High school?

Ha ha ha. Only a nut would call the U.S. "The biggest threat to global security". If you hate this country so much why not leave?

How many American lives were as one going to give up to stop that?

Is the US "at war" with ISIS? No, I do not believe it is. The United States has provided military assistance to Iraq, which is dealing with a militant invasion from a terrorist organization. This is not out fight, it is Iraq's fight.
No, we're not. Obama is just pretending to be when in fact he is helping them in any way he can.

No, he's not doing that either. But you're just as stupid as Obama himself, so it's no wonder you can't figure it out.
So what is Obama doing?

Anytime!! Get yourself a Gun and head off to Iraq to fight ISIS...

No one is stopping you....

We should nuke the isis...That is all we should do.

Problem is ISIS are less that 100,000 (approx 30,000 to 70,000) in among millions...

This is the best journalist in the neighbourhood:
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...bombing-whom-in-the-middle-east-10222938.html

Let me try to get this right. The Saudis are bombing Yemen because they fear the Shia Houthis are working for the Iranians. The Saudis are also bombing Isis in Iraq and the Isis in Syria. So are the United Arab Emirates. The Syrian government is bombing its enemies in Syria and the Iraqi government is also bombing its enemies in Iraq. America, France, Britain, Denmark, Holland, Australia and – believe it or not – Canada are bombing Isis in Syria and Isis in Iraq, partly on behalf of the Iraqi government (for which read Shia militias) but absolutely not on behalf of the Syrian government.

The Jordanians and Saudis and Bahrainis are also bombing Isis in Syria and Iraq because they don’t like them, but the Jordanians are bombing Isis even more than the Saudis after their pilot-prisoner was burned to death in a cage. The Egyptians are bombing parts of Libya because a group of Christian Egyptians had their heads chopped off by what might – notionally – be the same so-called Islamic State, as Isis refers to itself. The Iranians have acknowledged bombing Isis in Iraq – of which the Americans (but not the Iraqi government) take a rather dim view. And of course the Israelis have several times bombed Syrian government forces in Syria but not Isis (an interesting choice, we’d all agree). Chocks away!

It amazes me that all these warriors of the air don’t regularly crash into each other as they go on bombing and bombing

Obama's disastrous legacy? Under his watch, ISIS has attracted 25,000 fighters from over 100 countries. Obama has enabled the worst, the most monstrous - oppressive forces and threats throughout the globe.

Forum List

Back