The White House spins—and ignores—its losing war in Iraq and Syria

Is the US "at war" with ISIS? No, I do not believe it is. The United States has provided military assistance to Iraq, which is dealing with a militant invasion from a terrorist organization. This is not out fight, it is Iraq's fight.
No, we're not. Obama is just pretending to be when in fact he is helping them in any way he can.

No, he's not doing that either. But you're just as stupid as Obama himself, so it's no wonder you can't figure it out.
So what is Obama doing?

So you think Obama lied too?:eusa_think:
I'd have to hear what he said, and I don't honestly care. I was tracking the Taliban and co. long before most people had ever heard of them. They aren't going anywhere, bombs or no bombs, wars or no wars...

He lied right?

Not based on that. Just politics as usual. His statements could mean a war of a 100 years, and we'd still lose since ISIS cannot be defeated with bombs, only liberalism...

Thank you, he said that for purely political reasons, which means he's a liar:thup:

Not at all. He's fighting them. For all I know he believes he can win, but he can't. He can't say America can't win now can he?

He not fighting them, he's putting forth a token effort for political reasons

Is the US "at war" with ISIS? No, I do not believe it is. The United States has provided military assistance to Iraq, which is dealing with a militant invasion from a terrorist organization. This is not out fight, it is Iraq's fight.
No, we're not. Obama is just pretending to be when in fact he is helping them in any way he can.

No, he's not doing that either. But you're just as stupid as Obama himself, so it's no wonder you can't figure it out.
So what is Obama doing?

The slob is an American. How appropriate...

So what is Obama doing?

an Obama nut yes it is

I'd have to hear what he said, and I don't honestly care. I was tracking the Taliban and co. long before most people had ever heard of them. They aren't going anywhere, bombs or no bombs, wars or no wars...

He lied right?

Not based on that. Just politics as usual. His statements could mean a war of a 100 years, and we'd still lose since ISIS cannot be defeated with bombs, only liberalism...

Thank you, he said that for purely political reasons, which means he's a liar:thup:

Not at all. He's fighting them. For all I know he believes he can win, but he can't. He can't say America can't win now can he?

Considering that they aren't our enemy (in any real sense), that's more than should be expected.

He lied right?

Careful, JROC. You'll shoot yer eye out.

So what is Obama doing?

an Obama nut yes it is
Not to worry, guns are for protection, and don't kill people.

One of the saddest things was watching the ISIS animals (once again, with no consequence of course) blowing up that ancient temple in Palmira they are standing in front of. They are constantly proving to the world what a filthy, intolerant, barbaric faith Islam truly is.

Kind of makes you wonder why Israel is helping them, supplying them, funding them, aiding them, etc. Doesn't it? I guess you are the company you keep.

Iraq was lost before it was started. An unnecessary war that would never have ended well...
What's funny is that USMB Republicans have no idea there is a difference between Shiite and Sunni. They have even said Iran funds Isis. Ask who we are fighting against in the Middle East, and they say "terrorists" Try to find out where those terrorists come from and they say, "The Middle East", proving they know nothing.

He lied right?

Considering that they aren't our enemy (in any real sense), that's more than should be expected.

They're not? So why have we spent 25 billion dollars to "degrade and destroy them":eusa_think:

Iraq was lost before it was started. An unnecessary war that would never have ended well...
What's funny is that USMB Republicans have no idea there is a difference between Shiite and Sunni. They have even said Iran funds Isis. Ask who we are fighting against in the Middle East, and they say "terrorists" Try to find out where those terrorists come from and they say, "The Middle East", proving they know nothing.
Obama said that?

They're not? So why have we spent 25 billion dollars to "degrade and destroy them":eusa_think:
Link? And they're bad guys, and we play World Police.

Help for ya: This Is How Much It Costs the US to Fight ISIS Every Day

One of the saddest things was watching the ISIS animals (once again, with no consequence of course) blowing up that ancient temple in Palmira they are standing in front of. They are constantly proving to the world what a filthy, intolerant, barbaric faith Islam truly is.

Kind of makes you wonder why Israel is helping them, supplying them, funding them, aiding them, etc. Doesn't it? I guess you are the company you keep.

Obama is supplying them with new Humvee's via Iraq. We send them there, they run away and leave isis new armored vehicles:rolleyes-41:

Obama is supplying them with new Humvee's via Iraq. We send them there, they run away and leave isis new armored vehicles:rolleyes-41:

This is the reason why.

So i guess we'd have to add the cost of those armed vehicles to the total coast of Obama's war on isis

So i guess we'd have to add the cost of those armed vehicles to the total coast of Obama's war on isis

You're off by a factor of ten. Let it go.

You're off by a factor of ten. Let it go.

So why are we spending those billions again?:dunno:

Funny thing is, we're probably paying ISIS for the oil to fuel our aircraft for these aircraft missions that are supposedly bombing them. Which is a completely ineffective way to conduct any operation. This operation is really about Assad to begin with.
is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

left-wing-liberals-claim-obamas-air-strikes-against-isis-hig-politics-1413139348.jpg

ISISmeme3.jpg

Forum List

Back