The White House spins—and ignores—its losing war in Iraq and Syria

Is the US "at war" with ISIS? No, I do not believe it is. The United States has provided military assistance to Iraq, which is dealing with a militant invasion from a terrorist organization. This is not out fight, it is Iraq's fight.
Hope you can swim better than you can elucidate properly..............The US,left a Schism in Iraq and allowed ISIS to fill the void.....you Guys talk BIG but the result is always the same......Failure.

Funny thing is, we're probably paying ISIS for the oil to fuel our aircraft for these aircraft missions that are supposedly bombing them. Which is a completely ineffective way to conduct any operation. This operation is really about Assad to begin with.
is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

left-wing-liberals-claim-obamas-air-strikes-against-isis-hig-politics-1413139348.jpg

ISISmeme3.jpg
And Under the command(if you could ever call it that) of GWB.....how much did it cost ??????????Take your time Loser and let us all know

Is the US "at war" with ISIS? No, I do not believe it is. The United States has provided military assistance to Iraq, which is dealing with a militant invasion from a terrorist organization. This is not out fight, it is Iraq's fight.
Hope you can swim better than you can elucidate properly..............The US,left a Schism in Iraq and allowed ISIS to fill the void.....you Guys talk BIG but the result is always the same......Failure.

Obama is a co founder of the islamic state.

"The White House spins—and ignores—its losing war in Iraq and Syria"

Wrong.

The failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – as well as their long-term consequences – are now and will forever be the sole responsibility of GWB, regardless the current administration, democratic or republican.
How predictable. Blame Bush. :lol:
You have always found the TRUTH difficult to deal with S.J.........so what's New????????

Moron

Kind of makes you wonder why Israel is helping them, supplying them, funding them, aiding them, etc. Doesn't it? I guess you are the company you keep.

Obama is supplying them with new Humvee's via Iraq. We send them there, they run away and leave isis new armored vehicles:rolleyes-41:

So i guess we'd have to add the cost of those armed vehicles to the total coast of Obama's war on isis

You're off by a factor of ten. Let it go.

So why are we spending those billions again?:dunno:

To topple Syria and create instability in the middle east so we can move forward with the Project for the New Middle East. It seems it's probably a lost cause though.

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East”

What Ever Happened To Bush’s Greater Middle East Initiative?

Wrong.

The failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – as well as their long-term consequences – are now and will forever be the sole responsibility of GWB, regardless the current administration, democratic or republican.
How predictable. Blame Bush. :lol:
You have always found the TRUTH difficult to deal with S.J.........so what's New????????
It's already been 7+ years. How long until the current POTUS takes any responsibility?

Moron
Obama left Iraq and ignored them, as they grew and, was forced to act, only after the beheadings for purely political reasons

Obama is supplying them with new Humvee's via Iraq. We send them there, they run away and leave isis new armored vehicles:rolleyes-41:

So i guess we'd have to add the cost of those armed vehicles to the total coast of Obama's war on isis

You're off by a factor of ten. Let it go.

So why are we spending those billions again?:dunno:

To topple Syria and create instability in the middle east so we can move forward with the Project for the New Middle East. It seems it's probably a lost cause though.

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East”

What Ever Happened To Bush’s Greater Middle East Initiative?

Don't you know Yet,that you can NEVER use the words "George W Bush and Initiative" in the same sentence,just sayin

Funny thing is, we're probably paying ISIS for the oil to fuel our aircraft for these aircraft missions that are supposedly bombing them. Which is a completely ineffective way to conduct any operation. This operation is really about Assad to begin with.
is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

left-wing-liberals-claim-obamas-air-strikes-against-isis-hig-politics-1413139348.jpg

ISISmeme3.jpg
And Under the command(if you could ever call it that) of GWB.....how much did it cost ??????????Take your time Loser and let us all know

I'm not a partisan. I'll agree with you, this started under Bush. Both Kissinger and Brzezinski felt this was a wise move, but both foreign policy wonks on both sides work for the elites. I don't think interfering in other nations and peoples affairs is a wise move. See G. Washington's farewell address as to what is the best non-partisan course in foreign policy. There is this thing called "blow-back." Yeah, if you want to avoid that, get our troops out of other nations territory. It's as easy as that.

Globalists are globalists, they all meet at the CFR, and they are pretty non-partisan in their voting for military intervention. They like to blame each other when they don't "intervene" enough, or intervene too much. . . but none of them consider that it is using violence and getting involved in the first place all for these corporations to make more profit that is the cause of our woe.

Our media COULD ignore what is going on out there, and then we wouldn't have to be bothered. If no reporters where there to get beheaded? Then it wouldn't be an issue. Ancient ruins get destroyed by wars and natural disasters all the time. Millions get killed and displaced by foreign wars as well. IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. Why does the corporate press cover it though? Because Wall-street and the BANKS have a HUGE interest and a big profit motive in getting the people of this nation into a fight, and they OWN the press, duh. If you know about war, you know it is a racket. The rest, it's all just war propaganda. Every decade, each century, it's always the same, I don't care which party you are from.

is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

ISISmeme3.jpg

I'm not a partisan. I'll agree with you, this started under Bush. Both Kissinger and Brzezinski felt this was a wise move, but both foreign policy wonks on both sides work for the elites. I don't think interfering in other nations and peoples affairs is a wise move. See G. Washington's farewell address as to what is the best non-partisan course in foreign policy. There is this thing called "blow-back." Yeah, if you want to avoid that, get our troops out of other nations territory. It's as easy as that.

Globalists are globalists, they all meet at the CFR, and they are pretty non-partisan in their voting for military intervention. They like to blame each other when they don't "intervene" enough, or intervene too much. . . but none of them consider that it is using violence and getting involved in the first place all for these corporations to make more profit that is the cause of our woe.

Our media COULD ignore what is going on out there, and then we wouldn't have to be bothered. If no reporters where there to get beheaded? Then it wouldn't be an issue. Ancient ruins get destroyed by wars and natural disasters all the time. Millions get killed and displaced by foreign wars as well. IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. Why does the corporate press cover it though? Because Wall-street and the BANKS have a HUGE interest and a big profit motive in getting the people of this nation into a fight, and they OWN the press, duh. If you know about war, you know it is a racket. The rest, it's all just war propaganda. Every decade, each century, it's always the same, I don't care which party you are from.

Partisan hacks always go back to the first day of the Iraq and Afghanistan war. Completely omitting the fact that by the time Obama took the reigns, they were both completely stable nations. They can't admit that Obama has totally fucked up and destroyed everything in the region he has been involved in.

One of the saddest things was watching the ISIS animals (once again, with no consequence of course) blowing up that ancient temple in Palmira they are standing in front of. They are constantly proving to the world what a filthy, intolerant, barbaric faith Islam truly is.

Kind of makes you wonder why Israel is helping them, supplying them, funding them, aiding them, etc. Doesn't it? I guess you are the company you keep.

An ignorant illiterate asshole named mister bean just accused Israel of "helping ISIS" without any proof or substantiation whatsoever.

is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

ISISmeme3.jpg

Zzzzzz...meaningless irrelevant blabber.

One of the saddest things was watching the ISIS animals (once again, with no consequence of course) blowing up that ancient temple in Palmira they are standing in front of. They are constantly proving to the world what a filthy, intolerant, barbaric faith Islam truly is.

What they're doing is getting in the media by doing things they know the media will report on.

They want US troops in Iraq and Syria, and they believe this is how to get them there.

Oh, I'm aware. The US, the Saudi's, Israel, the all have similar policy goals, so they are all creating, funding, and aiding ISIS. So that is why Roudy's post was so ignorant. Anyone that keeps up with current events knows that Israel is not trying to degrade ISIS one bit, and ISIS is not attacking Israel at all. Derp. lol It's all staged.

Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS
“We’ve assisted them under two conditions,” Ya’alon said of the Israeli medical aid to the Syrian rebels, some of whom are presumably fighting with al-Qaeda affiliate al-Nusra Front to topple Syrian President Bashar Assad. “That they don’t get too close to the border, and that they don’t touch the Druze.”

Alexander Prokhanov told the state-controlled news outlet that Mossad is also likely to have transferred some of its “spying experience” to the leadership of ISIS, even as Israeli military advisers assisted the terrorists in other ways.

Prokhanov said ISIS is a byproduct of US policies in the Middle East.

"ISIS is a tool at the hands of the United States. They tell the Europeans that if we (the Americans) do not intervene, ISIS will cause you harm," he said. In fact, however, he added, Iran and Russia are the main targets of ISIS terror.

Turkey and Israel Are Directly Supporting ISIS and Al Qaeda Terrorists In Syria
U.N. blue helmets responsible for monitoring the decades-old cease-fire report observing armed opposition groups “transferring 89 wounded persons” from Syrian territory into Israel, where they were received by members of the Israel Defense Forces, according to the report. The IDF returned 21 Syrians to armed opposition members back in Syria, including the bodies of two who died.

<snip>

The Times of Israel reported last month:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support, in a video released this week.

In a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.

“The [opposition] factions would receive support and send the injured in [to Israel] on condition that the Israeli fence area is secured. No person was allowed to come near the fence without prior coordination with Israel authorities,” Safouri said in the video.
israhell-snake-visiting-terrorists.jpg

Wrong.

So Obama lied? We are not going to destroy isis?:wtf:

The US could go in, take out the ISIS army in no time. In fact if the US turned up ISIS would probably disintegrate into the population. Then the killing of US troops would begin.

Unless the people of the region sort themselves out, take ownership for their victory, then nothing will change.

is-cartoon.jpg

obama-terrorists.gif

ISISmeme3.jpg

That website you got those images from, smoloko.com should be changed to shmuckolo.com. Anybody who uses that website for information is a piece of shit. Those who doubt should check it out.

An ignorant illiterate asshole named mister bean just accused Israel of "helping ISIS" without any proof or substantiation whatsoever.
See post #56. There's even a photo of Bibi shaking the hand of a one of those, "filthy, intolerant, barbaric," terrorists.

Oh, I'm aware. The US, the Saudi's, Israel, the all have similar policy goals, so they are all creating, funding, and aiding ISIS. So that is why Roudy's post was so ignorant. Anyone that keeps up with current events knows that Israel is not trying to degrade ISIS one bit, and ISIS is not attacking Israel at all. Derp. lol It's all staged.

“We’ve assisted them under two conditions,” Ya’alon said of the Israeli medical aid to the Syrian rebels, some of whom are presumably fighting with al-Qaeda affiliate al-Nusra Front to topple Syrian President Bashar Assad. “That they don’t get too close to the border, and that they don’t touch the Druze.”

Alexander Prokhanov told the state-controlled news outlet that Mossad is also likely to have transferred some of its “spying experience” to the leadership of ISIS, even as Israeli military advisers assisted the terrorists in other ways.

Prokhanov said ISIS is a byproduct of US policies in the Middle East.

"ISIS is a tool at the hands of the United States. They tell the Europeans that if we (the Americans) do not intervene, ISIS will cause you harm," he said. In fact, however, he added, Iran and Russia are the main targets of ISIS terror.

Turkey and Israel Are Directly Supporting ISIS and Al Qaeda Terrorists In Syria
U.N. blue helmets responsible for monitoring the decades-old cease-fire report observing armed opposition groups “transferring 89 wounded persons” from Syrian territory into Israel, where they were received by members of the Israel Defense Forces, according to the report. The IDF returned 21 Syrians to armed opposition members back in Syria, including the bodies of two who died.

<snip>

The Times of Israel reported last month:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support, in a video released this week.

In a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.

“The [opposition] factions would receive support and send the injured in [to Israel] on condition that the Israeli fence area is secured. No person was allowed to come near the fence without prior coordination with Israel authorities,” Safouri said in the video.
israhell-snake-visiting-terrorists.jpg

Again, old propaganda by the piece of shit. That is an image of a Syrian refugee being helped by Israel, not an ISIS member. Not a word of truth coming out of that member name mister bean.

Forum List

Back