The War On Terror Is Over: America Lost...

Terrorism works by the sudden killing of innocents and causing the rest of the population to forever live in fear. I think America is pretty far from that stage.

Terrorism works by the sudden killing of innocents and causing the rest of the population to forever live in fear. I think America is pretty far from that stage.

Terrorists can't take away your Freedom & Liberty. But your Government can. And that's what it's currently doing.

Well I'm not so sure the temporary martial law situation in part of Boston qualifies as a surrender of our freedom and liberty but, I think it's appropo that it wasn't until it was lifted and he was finally spotted, by a citizen. I'll bet he would have been caught sooner if there were no lock down.

Well I'm not so sure the temporary martial law situation in part of Boston qualifies as a surrender of our freedom and liberty but, I think it's appropo that it wasn't until it was lifted and he was finally spotted, by a citizen. I'll bet he would have been caught sooner if there were no lock down.

Martial Law is happening. It's being implemented in increments. Most expect Martial Law to be declared suddenly and all at once. But Big Brother is smarter than that. It's being done methodically. It's much harder for Citizens to notice. But it is happening.

"Cheering the destruction of their own rights."

Sadly, that does sum up most Americans at this point.

Forum List

Back