The War On Cops

Being a cop has always been a dangerous job. If they don't want that kind of job, they can do something else.

• Banned
see a cop, thank a cop. always.

that's how we need to treat them.

just say "thank you for your service"

It was domestic dispute that got out of hand. If the cops had not been there they wouldnt have gotten shot. Looks like they still didnt get the memo on taking deescalation classes.

images

Wow!!!!! That's brilliant. On the other hand maybe everybody else should be required to take de-escalation classes so they don't get into domestic disputes in the first place so law enforcement won't be called to the scene.

How about a mandatory course at $1000 a crack yearly for the next ten years for those involved in the domestic dispute?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It was domestic dispute that got out of hand. If the cops had not been there they wouldnt have gotten shot. Looks like they still didnt get the memo on taking deescalation classes.

images

Wow!!!!! That's brilliant. On the other hand maybe everybody else should be required to take de-escalation classes so they don't get into domestic disputes in the first place so law enforcement won't be called to the scene.

How about a mandatory course at $1000 a crack yearly for the next ten years for those involved in the domestic dispute?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I think you totally missed the point. The guy wasnt trying to shoot cops he was having a dispute with his domestic partner. Only a retard would suggest it be a requirement for people that get together to have deescalation classes. The cops job would be made much easier by them learning to deescalate situations instead of making them worse. Its the difference between a good cop and a goon with a gun.

I think you totally missed the point.

No it was you who missed the point.

The guy wasnt trying to shoot cops he was having a dispute with his domestic partner.

The couple were obviously causing enough ruckus to have law enforcement summoned... Sounds like the need for de-escalation training on the couples part too me. Especially since at least one of them obviously had a gun.

Only a retard would suggest it be a requirement for people that get together to have deescalation classes.

I'm not the retard that suggested that others needed de-escalation training in the first place.

The cops job would be made much easier by them learning to deescalate situations instead of making them worse.

Arriving at a domestic dispute is the most dangerous part of a law enforcement officers job.

Its the difference between a good cop and a goon with a gun.

Yes. A goon with a gun shoots law enforcement officers over domestic disputes all the time because of petty little personal problems that the goons can't deescalate themselves because of their mental immaturity. Just like immature people who constantly think that law enforcement officials are always the bad guy.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
I think you totally missed the point.

No it was you who missed the point.

The guy wasnt trying to shoot cops he was having a dispute with his domestic partner.

The couple were obviously causing enough ruckus to have law enforcement summoned... Sounds like the need for de-escalation training on the couples part too me. Especially since at least one of them obviously had a gun.

Only a retard would suggest it be a requirement for people that get together to have deescalation classes.

I'm not the retard that suggested that others needed de-escalation training in the first place.

The cops job would be made much easier by them learning to deescalate situations instead of making them worse.

Arriving at a domestic dispute is the most dangerous part of a law enforcement officers job.

Its the difference between a good cop and a goon with a gun.

Yes. A goon with a gun shoots law enforcement officers over domestic disputes all the time over petty little personal problems that they can't deescalate themselves because of their mental immaturity. Just like immature people who constantly think that law enforcement officials are always the bad guy.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

You are obviously retarded. I cant miss my own point dummy.

It may be true that they need it but that has nothing to do with issue since they arent cops who's lives obviously depend on being better at it or they wouldnt be dead.

Yes you are the retard that suggested anyone who partners with someone be required to take deescalation classes. Dont make me quote you and embarrass your silly ass! :laugh:

BS. Arriving isnt dangerous. Pissing the guy off by talking shit to him is what is dangerous.

Obviously you need reading comprehension classes. Most cops are goons with guns. They look for that trait.

With the way your mental processes operate I don't doubt that your cranium is pointed.

It may be true that they need it but that has nothing to do with issue since they arent cops who's lives obviously depend on being better at it or they wouldnt be dead.

How about the cops just stay back with a 30-06 with a high power scope and take out the goon with a gun once the gun is pulled?

See? No problem because the problem became deescalated by six feet of dirt.

Yes you are the retard that suggested anyone who partners with someone be required to take deescalation classes. Dont make me quote you and embarrass your silly ass! :laugh:

I can see my comment went completely over the point we discussed right off in this post.

*****CHUCKLE*****

BS. Arriving isnt dangerous. Pissing the guy off by talking shit to him is what is dangerous.

If the couple is already pissed off it isn't going to take anything but the police arriving to set them off even more because a neighbor or their significant other called for law enforcement. Only a complete moron would think otherwise.

Obviously you need reading comprehension classes. Most cops are goons with guns. They look for that trait.

images

You keep on thinking that way. I'm sure it'll be useful to you in any future interactions you have with law enforcement. Make sure you, or some immediate member of your family if you're incapable (<<<I'm sure that went over your point too), let me know how that works out for you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

With the way your mental processes operate I don't doubt that your cranium is pointed.

How about the cops just stay back with a 30-06 and take out the goon with a gun once the gun is pulled?

See? No problem because the problem became deescalated by six feet of dirt.

I can see my comment went completely over the point we discussed right off in this post.

*****CHUCKLE*****

If the couple is already pissed off it isn't going to take anything but the police arriving to set them off even more because a neighbor or their significant other called for law enforcement. Only a complete moron would think otherwise.

images

You keep on thinking that way. I'm sure it'll be useful to you in any future interactions you have with law enforcement. Make sure you, or some immediate member of your family if you're incapable (<<<I'm sure that went over your point too), let me know how that works out for you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'm pretty sure your head is sloping and flat due to your cave chimp DNA

That would at least keep them alive but again the point is for everyone to go home alive. Only goons enjoy shooting people but I see you encourage cops just to stand back and shoot people instead of deescalating the situation.

Your comment made you look like a clown. Thats why I was laughing at you.
laugh.gif

No dummy. The cops arriving would make the guy calm down unless he is white. Most other people dont want to get shot because they are the wrong color.

I'm pretty sure your head is sloping and flat due to your cave chimp DNA

At least my DNA has formed more of a skeletal structural formation than a Cambrian sea mollusk.

That would at least keep them alive but again the point is for everyone to go home alive.

Goons gun comes out goon goes down. Three less people hurt and/or dead. Win-win situation to me.

Only goons enjoy shooting people but I see you encourage cops just to stand back and shoot people instead of deescalating the situation.

While you most likely cheer on the goon especially if he/she is shooting law enforcement.

Your comment made you look like a clown. Thats why I was laughing at you.
laugh.gif

If that's how you want to think about it keep right on thinking that way...

...Let me know how that works out for you next election cycle.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No dummy. The cops arriving would make the guy calm down unless he is white. Most other people dont want to get shot because they are the wrong color.

upload_2017-3-23_2-23-52.jpeg

I highly doubt that after the last few years.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I think you totally missed the point. The guy wasnt trying to shoot cops he was having a dispute with his domestic partner. Only a retard would suggest it be a requirement for people that get together to have deescalation classes. The cops job would be made much easier by them learning to deescalate situations instead of making them worse. Its the difference between a good cop and a goon with a gun.

Cops aren't there to hold your hand. If you get uppity, they will shoot your stupid ass. Know your place, boy.

Forum List

Back