The War On Cops

Being a cop has always been a dangerous job. If they don't want that kind of job, they can do something else.
So on one hand you say being a cop is a dangerous job where getting shot is to be expected, and in the other hand when a cop doesn't handle a dangerous subject or situation, most of the time when the person is resisting or fighting, you complain and call them thugs. That's what's great about the internet. Everyone's an expert behind their computer, especially those who don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

You need to be careful to separate what is really said from what the voices in your head say. Yes, being a cop is a dangerous job, and yes, a cop being shot isn't that unusual. Everybody knows they face those dangers. The cop knows it before he becomes a cop. I'm sure it would make their jobs easier if they were allowed to behave like the thugs they deal with, but that is against the law. If they can't do the job without becoming a thug, they need to be fired, and replaced with someone who can.

The thing is, you don't understand the job, or police policy, or use of force standards, or anything really, and what sometimes you call being a thug is a cop trying to survive and go home to their family. You don't get it, and you never will.

If they think they can't do their job without being a thug, somebody else needs to be doing that job. We have laws concerning what they can and can't do. They aren't allowed to change those laws just because they are scared of their job.

There is no war on cops. There is, however, a war on the people by law-enforcement
Ya, there is, it's a psychological war, cops supposedly represent the power elite, but they don't, instead they represent us ALL. People that hate cops are the ones I scrutinize.

There is no war on ps. There is, however, a war on the people by law-enforcement

Safe to say that all violence including cops starts with non-compliance to order by police. Do what the cops tells you and you are safe.

I never know whether or not to feel amused by or sad for people like you

protesters chanted "fuck the police! from oakland to greece" at a california college and shouted down a conservative speaker

FJO said:
There is no war on ps. There is, however, a war on the people by law-enforcement

Safe to say that all violence including cops starts with non-compliance to order by police. Do what the cops tells you and you are safe.

I never know whether or not to feel amused by or sad for people like you

Let me help you: If there is no perp brutality, there is no police brutality.

Yes there is.
Youtube it

protesters chanted "fuck the police! from oakland to greece" at a california college and shouted down a conservative speaker

I saw that. I thought as chants go that was pretty fucking retarded

The Police need to flee those terrible lower 48 cities and come to Alaska. We always need good officers up here, we pay very well, and we love our police to boot. We don't have organized gangs and shit up here, Hell even our bad guys work with the police (there's no backlash for snitching up here because like everyone is an independent dealer/user. Too much money up here to bother with grouping up heh)

The Police need to flee those terrible lower 48 cities and come to Alaska. We always need good officers up here, we pay very well, and we love our police to boot. We don't have organized gangs and shit up here, Hell even our bad guys work with the police (there's no backlash for snitching up here because like everyone is an independent dealer/user. Too much money up here to bother with grouping up heh)

what do you think about Sarah Palin?

What does she have to do with Alaska police? You partisan hacks are absolutely rediculious...

What does she have to do with Alaska police? You partisan hacks are absolutely rediculious...

don't get mad. was just curious to know if you like her or not. i personally like her. she's a rock star.

i support Alaska police too. chill.

Walter Scott

Philando Castile

Laquan Mcdonald

Jordan Edwards

Incidences like these are why there is a Black Lives Matter and will continue to be one. Rioting, looting, destroying property is completely unacceptable, regardless of what side you are on, but the anger and protest against police brutality is justified.

don't get mad. was just curious to know if you like her or not. i personally like her. she's a rock star.

i support Alaska police too. chill.

Meh. Her policies are pretty much standard Alaska, but she's a valleyrat and thinks she's all that and a bag of cheese. I've never been fond of her attitude.

The White House last night, lit up in blue, to honor fallen police officers

Trump also tossed a white "USA" cap to Micah Glasser, 6, son of Phoenix police officer David Glasser who was killed in shootout a year ago.

C_6S2MpXYAA9-o1.jpg

This profound image jolted me into realizing how disgusting eight years of Obama truly were. I'm more revolted by him now than before.

It was domestic dispute that got out of hand. If the cops had not been there they wouldnt have gotten shot. Looks like they still didnt get the memo on taking deescalation classes.

images

Wow!!!!! That's brilliant. On the other hand maybe everybody else should be required to take de-escalation classes so they don't get into domestic disputes in the first place so law enforcement won't be called to the scene.

How about a mandatory course at $1000 a crack yearly for the next ten years for those involved in the domestic dispute?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Ok, let's lock up men who abuse their wives. Zero tolerance. There. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back