US military test new game changer electromagnetic weapon

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
US military Tests New 'Game-Changer' Electromagnetic Weapon
The US military is about to test a new electromagnetic gun that can fire ammo at 4,500mph! This will be the “Game-Changer” in warfare! According to reports, The Navy has developed a weapon that will use a ship’s self-generated power to fire at long-range targets.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine this one, they've probably have had it for awhile already.
I can see the ooops firing already.

• Banned

Check this out, it has nothing to do with the article but someone just posted this . LMAO if the military thinks divorces are high now wait until this goes full blown

upload_2017-3-22_23-43-58.png

White people are really violent. Who....why...do you need a gun that shoots that many rounds? Probably have to wear hear resistant clothing.
Christ, youre such a stupid cave chimp. :laugh:

Who said anything about it shooting a lot of rounds? It isnt an automatic weapon that fires 4500 rounds per second, retard. It fires rounds that move at a speed of 4,500 mph. Apparently having an IQ 15 points lower than everyone else is more of a handicap for you than i thought.

Just leave the intellectual stuff to us. YOU show be out filling out an application at McDonald's, instead of spending time talking about things that you dont understand.

US military Tests New 'Game-Changer' Electromagnetic Weapon
The US military is about to test a new electromagnetic gun that can fire ammo at 4,500mph! This will be the “Game-Changer” in warfare! According to reports, The Navy has developed a weapon that will use a ship’s self-generated power to fire at long-range targets.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine this one, they've probably have had it for awhile already.
I can see the ooops firing already.

It's an old idea. A fast enough projectile could slice through a tank and the pressure it creates would kill the people inside.

I believe they are called rail guns and have been the stuff of science fiction for ages. The real problem is that they tend to take a lot of power which may mean it is difficult to rapid fire from a ship.

Forum List

Back