The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with what I brought up. Just more trolling
Blacks don't want to have a discussion about the black crime rates that lead people to view young black males with suspicion.

But any candid debate on race and criminality in the United States must begin with the fact that blacks are responsible for an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes, which has been the case for at least the past half a century.

Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States.

The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also over represented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement. And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation.

“High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination,”

Black crime and incarceration rates spiked in the 1970s and ’80s in cities such as Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Washington under black mayors and black police chiefs. Some of the most violent cities in the United States today are run by blacks.

Black people are not shooting each other at these alarming rates in Chicago and other urban areas because of our gun laws or our drug laws or a criminal justice system that has it in for them. The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family.

Blacks want to talk about what others should do for blacks instead of what blacks should do for themselves. But if we don’t acknowledge the cultural barriers to black progress, how can we address them? How can you even begin to fix something that almost no one wants to talk about honestly?

I find it interesting that when I find an article that perfectly explains what I've been trying to say, the best that such a well spoken person like closedcaption can come up with is that "i'm trolling".

This is what black people do whenever you try to point out what they are doing wrong and/or what they need to do to clean up the mess in their neighborhoods. They get defensive about it. They start blaming whitey. I'm saying even if it is whities fault, there are some things you all have to do differently on your own or this problem of high crime and poverty are never going to go away. Never. So if you want to continue doing the things we say you need to stop doing, don't complain you are caught in the vicious cycle. Of course you are. You fucking won't stop!

Fatherlessness is linked to poverty & crime. And you have a way bigger problem of poverty and crime than us white people. Get over it. Stop being so defensive. Start fixing what you can. The rest will come.

What harm could it cause to drop the eubonics bullshit?

Blacks don't want to have a discussion about the black crime rates that lead people to view young black males with suspicion.

This thread is 29 pages. Time for you to cut the shit about no one wants to talk 29 freaking pages later. You're trolling

This thread is 29 pages. Time for you to cut the shit about no one wants to talk 29 freaking pages later. You're trolling
Then why won't you address my post. I do value your opinion by the way. You and the other two black guys. I just think this is where you refuse to participate when faced with these facts.

Lets try again and see what your reply is the next time

But any candid debate on race and criminality in the United States must begin with the fact that blacks are responsible for an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes, which has been the case for at least the past half a century.

Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States.

The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also over represented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement. And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation.

“High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination,”

Black crime and incarceration rates spiked in the 1970s and ’80s in cities such as Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Washington under black mayors and black police chiefs. Some of the most violent cities in the United States today are run by blacks.

Black people are not shooting each other at these alarming rates in Chicago and other urban areas because of our gun laws or our drug laws or a criminal justice system that has it in for them. The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family.

Blacks want to talk about what others should do for blacks instead of what blacks should do for themselves. But if we don’t acknowledge the cultural barriers to black progress, how can we address them? How can you even begin to fix something that almost no one wants to talk about honestly?

I took a buddy to traffic court, while we waited we got to listen to a lawyer plead a young black mans case. He got the judge to drop prison (prison, not jail) for selling, assault and assault on a cop for him to go free on probation. I was really impressed by the verbal fencing. but, they had to bring the guy out so the judge could tell him what's what.

dumb fuck shows up sagging, hat to the back and cocked to one side, and instead of standing there, polity, he waived back and forth like he was drunk or high, so 1/2 way through his speech, the judge denied the deal and sent that moron to prison.

moments from freedom, but he just couldn't act right for 2 mins
Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

******* don't know how to act

well he didn't and went from a few month probation to prison

You mean like this?

Or when a white person does it you dont apply the same logic. Yeah, I know

I took a buddy to traffic court, while we waited we got to listen to a lawyer plead a young black mans case. He got the judge to drop prison (prison, not jail) for selling, assault and assault on a cop for him to go free on probation. I was really impressed by the verbal fencing. but, they had to bring the guy out so the judge could tell him what's what.

dumb fuck shows up sagging, hat to the back and cocked to one side, and instead of standing there, polity, he waived back and forth like he was drunk or high, so 1/2 way through his speech, the judge denied the deal and sent that moron to prison.

moments from freedom, but he just couldn't act right for 2 mins
Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

act the fool get punished

and go fuck your lying self with the racist non-sense you fucking degenerate.

you know the saying

Thats what you said ....now you have a new excuse when its a lilly white girl

Ok, I'll address the stupid comparison you made between this cracker and black people. Do you think we have a lilly white girl problem in America?

Then why won't you address my post. I do value your opinion by the way.

I've been here since the beginning and if you valued anyones opinion you'd listen instead of ignoring the opinion of someone who knows better and instead opting for you wild eyed "black people crazy" routine where you turn typical human actions into something that is race exclusive...only for blacks tho.

No thanks

Then why won't you address my post. I do value your opinion by the way.

I've been here since the beginning and if you valued anyones opinion you'd listen instead of ignoring the opinion of someone who knows better and instead opting for you wild eyed "black people crazy" routine where you turn typical human actions into something that is race exclusive...only for blacks tho.

No thanks
I knew it. Just so you know I'm about as open as someone can be to be convinced I'm crazy and being wrong but you have failed miserably. From now on when us white people have this conversation about black society I can no longer defend you guys. I'll have to tell them that I backed you into a corner with statistics and facts and all you did was get defensive. You didn't deny that your culture has a problem. You didn't deny the facts I posted TWICE. All you did was get defensive. That's pathetic. I thought you'd have more than that. Maybe your other two black buddies will be more convincing but I seriously doubt that because they too are impossible to get them to admit blacks have a much worse problem than white people do. They even say things like, "white people commit more crime". Yea, because we make up 80% of the fucking population.

You're in denial dude. You are right about 90% of the time but its that 10% that is holding you back. You have been victims so long you now have victim mentality. Now I understand why so many white people say, "things aint ever gonna change". They suggest that black people are naturally violent. I don't believe that. I just think you've become used to being the victim and get your feelings hurt when someone suggests you are to blame for your own misery. Well, you are because you refuse to address the root of your problem.

The fucking fact you guys defend 17 year old ghetto welfare moms and think its ok for her to have even more kids makes you ridiculous. Just realize that you black people are losing support, not gaining it from whites. White liberals are sick of defending that. It's getting harder and harder.

I knew it. Just so you know I'm about as open as someone can be to be convinced I'm crazy and being wrong but you have failed miserably.

Great and just so happens that everyone else couldnt convince you from your preconceived notions. Quite the riddle of how that happens, its almost like nothing anyone says is convincing. So whats the point?

Peace

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

Ok, I'll address the stupid comparison you made between this cracker and black people. Do you think we have a lilly white girl problem in America?

Yes but you guys refuse to see it. White girls do most of the shoplifting and crime but get away with it while security is watching the Black people. I know this for a fact having seen it countless times in action. Lots of Black guys use white women to commit crimes knowing they wont get caught because the focus is elsewhere.

you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

Yes but you guys refuse to see it. White girls do most of the shoplifting and crime but get away with it while security is watching the Black people. I know this for a fact having seen it countless times in action. Lots of Black guys use white women to commit crimes knowing they wont get caught because the focus is elsewhere.

Whites are arrested for theft almost 3x that of blacks.

You mean like this?

You mean like this?

you know the saying

You mean like this?

You mean like this?

you know the saying

I know. Those are just the ones they cant avoid arresting because they were too dumb. Most white girls get away with shoplifting. I know some of my white girls in college didnt have any reason to shop lift yet they did it just for the thrill.

you know the saying

you know the saying

I know. Those are just the ones they cant avoid arresting because they were too dumb. Most white girls get away with shoplifting. I know some of my white girls in college didnt have any reason to shop lift yet they did it just for the thrill.
Facts, not opinions. Ur people arnt oppressed n cops rnt looking the other way. U do stupid shit u go to jail, only the elite get away with murder.

you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

This is where you guys loose even us white liberals. You refuse to address the problems in your community and the fact is nothing we do will help if you refuse to address these problems.

you know the saying

you know the saying

Holy fuck you guys are now comparing the fucking black violent crime epidemic we have in places like Ferguson Detroit and Chicago to white bitches stealing? Holy fucking shit! You've completely lost the argument. Sorry, but not even us libs can defend you at this point.

You mean like this?

You mean like this?

you know the saying

blacks are responsible for an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes, which has been the case for at least the past half a century.

The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population.

Blacks as a group are also over represented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement.

And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation. It's also getting fucking old.

The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family.

you know the saying

you know the saying

Facts, not opinions. Ur people arnt oppressed n cops rnt looking the other way. U do stupid shit u go to jail, only the elite get away with murder.
Ill even give him that black people are oppressed. And they will continue to as long as they give corporations zero reasons to move to their communities.

Sorry Asclepias. Time to move out of the denial and defensive phase of recovery. Yes you were victimized but it's time to drop the victim mentality

You mean like this?

You mean like this?

you know the saying

This is where you guys loose even us white liberals. You refuse to address the problems in your community and the fact is nothing we do will help if you refuse to address these problems.

The only group you speak for are other racists like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back