The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know the saying

******* don't know how to act

Thats what you said ....now you have a new excuse when its a lilly white girl
Ok, I'll address the stupid comparison you made between this cracker and black people. Do you think we have a lilly white girl problem in America?
Yes but you guys refuse to see it. White girls do most of the shoplifting and crime but get away with it while security is watching the Black people. I know this for a fact having seen it countless times in action. Lots of Black guys use white women to commit crimes knowing they wont get caught because the focus is elsewhere.
Whites are arrested for theft almost 3x that of blacks.

blacks are responsible for an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes, which has been the case for at least the past half a century.

Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States.

The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population.

Blacks as a group are also over represented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement.

And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation. It's also getting fucking old.

“High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination,”

The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family.

Blacks want to talk about what others should do for blacks instead of what blacks should do for themselves. But if we don’t acknowledge the cultural barriers to black progress, how can we address them? How can you even begin to fix something that almost no one wants to talk about honestly?
Your figures are wrong. Whites commit most of the crimes even though they dont get caught at the same rate as Black people. So in truth whites probably commit crimes at the rate of 10x that of Black people. Its inherent in your culture. You even had the judicial system set up to get you off.
Politifact dissects your claim and explains why you are wrong.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

politifact%2Fmugs%2FHI_RES_Kohn_1.jpg

Sally Kohn: 'White men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes'

blacks are responsible for an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes, which has been the case for at least the past half a century.
Proportional statistics don't mean a damn thing, it is the RAW numbers that concern me. White people commit 4 times as many crimes Blacks do.
10x as many if they actually went after all the whites. They already lead in raw numbers. I know for a fact if they actually arrested and prosecuted all the criminal minded whites then the prisons would be pretty much all white.

Actually the prison inmates should be mostly White now since Whites account for 72% of all arrests. But we know that isn't so. Something happens between arraignment and trial that apparently favours White arrestees over Black arrestees. Black inmates are more numerous than White inmates even though 26% of all arrests are Blacks. what does that tell you?
We know the judicial system is set up to favor the wealthy. It has been this way since the founding of the country. Of course white aristocrats were the wealthy back then. Not surprisingly most of the wealth is concentrated in the white population. White americans also have a need to have a boogey man and the face of Black crime fills that need for whites. So Blacks in general have literally 2 strikes against them. Typically they wont have the funds for a competent attorney and even if they do the social need to incarcerate them tends to render guilty verdicts unless they are famous. Even so fame still may not overcome the social need to incarcerate.

Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States.

The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population.

Blacks as a group are also over represented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement.

And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation. It's also getting fucking old.

“High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination,”

The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family.

Blacks want to talk about what others should do for blacks instead of what blacks should do for themselves. But if we don’t acknowledge the cultural barriers to black progress, how can we address them? How can you even begin to fix something that almost no one wants to talk about honestly?
Your figures are wrong. Whites commit most of the crimes even though they dont get caught at the same rate as Black people. So in truth whites probably commit crimes at the rate of 10x that of Black people. Its inherent in your culture. You even had the judicial system set up to get you off.
My info are Facts, not ur made up gigaboo calculations. Tuck that lip n boy n deal with it. Ur giving a bad name to all the good blacks that fought for ur rights.
Sorry but I dont believe your cave chimp statistics. You white grubs like to lie too much for those stats to have any credibility. Go get a flea dip cave monkey. While you are at it go wash off that wet dog smell. You are just verifying you are a feral.
I said tuck in that lip boy, I know u were raised by a woman n have no respect, this forum is where u vent ur frustration of all those times u were treated like the bitch u r. Get some sleep n give mommas laptop a break it's past ur bedtime.
I told you to go wash that wet dog smell from your body if possible. I know you are angry and frustrated since you are my inferior but you'll get used to the dynamic.

Ok, I'll address the stupid comparison you made between this cracker and black people. Do you think we have a lilly white girl problem in America?
Yes but you guys refuse to see it. White girls do most of the shoplifting and crime but get away with it while security is watching the Black people. I know this for a fact having seen it countless times in action. Lots of Black guys use white women to commit crimes knowing they wont get caught because the focus is elsewhere.

Politifact dissects your claim and explains why you are wrong.
Statistics from a gay liberial feminist, I'm sure those arnt biased. Lmao. Look at the real numbers. Blacks make up 13% of the population n still commit some violent crimes at a higher rate than a race that outnumbers them drastically. this Shit is common sense, liberals turn the cheek n still argue even when confronted with the facts. Keep playing with these animals n they will eventually bite u, just ask ol Bernie.

Proportional statistics don't mean a damn thing, it is the RAW numbers that concern me. White people commit 4 times as many crimes Blacks do.
Bullshit. Especially when talking violent crime.

And Asclepias said we don't get caught. Bullshit! Google Detroit Kim worthy and untested rape kits. My communities don't have hundreds or thousands (I forgot which) of untested kits.

And it's funny you don't think proportional stats matter. That's sad.

If we're worse than you, why are your communities more dangerous?

And I don't think I should have to even defend or explain that black communities are more dangerous. That's a given. Your spinning.

And if proportional stats don't matter I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. You all seem like nice people I'm just trying to cut the bullshit. You're in denial dude. And in defensive mode.

I see all your points. Sad you don't see ours

Bobomengele has no legitimacy using words like "ours."

I live on the bottom floor of my condo. I leave the doorwall unlocked all the time. One time my weed got taken. And my phone.

My grandmother lived in Detroit had bars on her doors and windows and didn't go out after dark. Ignoring the difference is mad.

What a surprise that bobomengele is also a fucking pothead.

My info are Facts, not ur made up gigaboo calculations. Tuck that lip n boy n deal with it. Ur giving a bad name to all the good blacks that fought for ur rights.
Sorry but I dont believe your cave chimp statistics. You white grubs like to lie too much for those stats to have any credibility. Go get a flea dip cave monkey. While you are at it go wash off that wet dog smell. You are just verifying you are a feral.
I said tuck in that lip boy, I know u were raised by a woman n have no respect, this forum is where u vent ur frustration of all those times u were treated like the bitch u r. Get some sleep n give mommas laptop a break it's past ur bedtime.
I told you to go wash that wet dog smell from your body if possible. I know you are angry and frustrated since you are my inferior but you'll get used to the dynamic.
My boy you'll learn, eventually you'll get in line like the rest of the sheep.

act the fool get punished

and go fuck your lying self with the racist non-sense you fucking degenerate.

you know the saying

This is where you guys loose even us white liberals. You refuse to address the problems in your community and the fact is nothing we do will help if you refuse to address these problems.

The only group you speak for are other racists like yourself.

No, I think he is right. More and more white people are tired of this shit.

you know the saying

This is where you guys loose even us white liberals. You refuse to address the problems in your community and the fact is nothing we do will help if you refuse to address these problems.

If your true colors are the same shit as his, that's your shame to bear.

you know the saying

No one cares what white people are tired of. Fix your own shit so you will have some credibility.

Some of the white boys in the military told me you guys like sexually molesting sheep. Thanks for verifying that fact.

10x as many if they actually went after all the whites. They already lead in raw numbers. I know for a fact if they actually arrested and prosecuted all the criminal minded whites then the prisons would be pretty much all white.

Actually the prison inmates should be mostly White now since Whites account for 72% of all arrests. But we know that isn't so. Something happens between arraignment and trial that apparently favours White arrestees over Black arrestees. Black inmates are more numerous than White inmates even though 26% of all arrests are Blacks. what does that tell you?
We know the judicial system is set up to favor the wealthy. It has been this way since the founding of the country. Of course white aristocrats were the wealthy back then. Not surprisingly most of the wealth is concentrated in the white population. White americans also have a need to have a boogey man and the face of Black crime fills that need for whites. So Blacks in general have literally 2 strikes against them. Typically they wont have the funds for a competent attorney and even if they do the social need to incarcerate them tends to render guilty verdicts unless they are famous. Even so fame still may not overcome the social need to incarcerate.
And many of those stupid whites don't realize that to the rich we are all n#&$rs

And many of those stupid whites don't realize that to the rich we are all n#&$rs
To the stupid whites scrambling for social status some people are more ******* than others. its that assumption that someone is below them on the social ladder that allows them to be racists and vote conservative like dummies.

Some of the white boys in the military told me you guys like sexually molesting sheep. Thanks for verifying that fact.
Come on boy u served no time, give that shit up, ur a black coward scared of ur own shadow,,quit running from the truth. I've exsposed u as a liar, the only ones that will except ur nonsense r the ur weak white leftist nuthuggers. U take every word I say straight to the heart n it festers inside u, because the truth is you'll never b more than what u r now, a moaning finger pointing p.o.s.

Been saying this from the begginning, so why do u still claim loyalty to the lib party

Been saying this from the begginning, so why do u still claim loyalty to the lib party
To the rich/gop, we are all n8#*rs. They don't care that Ben Carson is black. He's rich. They don't care about gay. Bruce Jenner is a gay republican. They don't care about what religion you are. If you are rich you can live next to them and if not they are calling the cops on your n8*#$r ass. You just don't realize it because they pretend you are one of them. They sucker you with wedge issues like god, gays and guns but fact is, you aren't rich enough to be invited to their meetings.

To the rich/gop, we are all n8#*rs. They don't care that Ben Carson is black. He's rich. They don't care about gay. Bruce Jenner is a gay republican. They don't care about what religion you are. If you are rich you can live next to them and if not they are calling the cops on your n8*#$r ass. You just don't realize it because they pretend you are one of them. They sucker you with wedge issues like god, gays and guns but fact is, you aren't rich enough to be invited to their meetings.
One more time I'm neither a lib or rep, both r gangs who only look out for their donors. Yes I have conservative values but I believe n free will, anyone who believes n God has to believe n free will. I'm not for a lot of things but its ur choice so make it n live with. Don't push ur concepts on me, that's exactly what the right n left do. No One really knows what theses politicians really believe in but anytime they want to try n make us accept something we don't believe n that's not liberty. Ben Carson is a very smart man I think he knows where he stands, granted he is a success has been for a long time, it's his fault he decided to play politics. N Bruce Kenner I really could care less hell he don't even know who the hell he is. Simply put U want this country to be controlled totally by gov. I dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back