The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I dont believe your cave chimp statistics. You white grubs like to lie too much for those stats to have any credibility. Go get a flea dip cave monkey. While you are at it go wash off that wet dog smell. You are just verifying you are a feral.
I said tuck in that lip boy, I know u were raised by a woman n have no respect, this forum is where u vent ur frustration of all those times u were treated like the bitch u r. Get some sleep n give mommas laptop a break it's past ur bedtime.
I told you to go wash that wet dog smell from your body if possible. I know you are angry and frustrated since you are my inferior but you'll get used to the dynamic.
My boy you'll learn, eventually you'll get in line like the rest of the sheep.
Some of the white boys in the military told me you guys like sexually molesting sheep. Thanks for verifying that fact.
Come on boy u served no time, give that shit up, ur a black coward scared of ur own shadow,,quit running from the truth. I've exsposed u as a liar, the only ones that will except ur nonsense r the ur weak white leftist nuthuggers. U take every word I say straight to the heart n it festers inside u, because the truth is you'll never b more than what u r now, a moaning finger pointing p.o.s.
Your diatribe is amusing but pointless. I know I anger and frustrate you but you just have to get adjusted to me being your better. Hush now albino cave chimp. :laugh:

Actually the prison inmates should be mostly White now since Whites account for 72% of all arrests. But we know that isn't so. Something happens between arraignment and trial that apparently favours White arrestees over Black arrestees. Black inmates are more numerous than White inmates even though 26% of all arrests are Blacks. what does that tell you?
We know the judicial system is set up to favor the wealthy. It has been this way since the founding of the country. Of course white aristocrats were the wealthy back then. Not surprisingly most of the wealth is concentrated in the white population. White americans also have a need to have a boogey man and the face of Black crime fills that need for whites. So Blacks in general have literally 2 strikes against them. Typically they wont have the funds for a competent attorney and even if they do the social need to incarcerate them tends to render guilty verdicts unless they are famous. Even so fame still may not overcome the social need to incarcerate.
And many of those stupid whites don't realize that to the rich we are all n#&$rs
Been saying this from the begginning, so why do u still claim loyalty to the lib party
To the rich/gop, we are all n8#*rs. They don't care that Ben Carson is black. He's rich. They don't care about gay. Bruce Jenner is a gay republican. They don't care about what religion you are. If you are rich you can live next to them and if not they are calling the cops on your n8*#$r ass. You just don't realize it because they pretend you are one of them. They sucker you with wedge issues like god, gays and guns but fact is, you aren't rich enough to be invited to their meetings.
One more time I'm neither a lib or rep, both r gangs who only look out for their donors. Yes I have conservative values but I believe n free will, anyone who believes n God has to believe n free will. I'm not for a lot of things but its ur choice so make it n live with. Don't push ur concepts on me, that's exactly what the right n left do. No One really knows what theses politicians really believe in but anytime they want to try n make us accept something we don't believe n that's not liberty. Ben Carson is a very smart man I think he knows where he stands, granted he is a success has been for a long time, it's his fault he decided to play politics. N Bruce Kenner I really could care less hell he don't even know who the hell he is. Simply put U want this country to be controlled totally by gov. I dont.

That's funny because anyone who doesn't believe in God also believes in free will. God isn't necessary for that. And don't push your God or your concepts of god onto me.

The GOP wanted to make us a Christian nation. Don't try to make me/us accept that stuff because we don't believe.

the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.
synonyms: self-determination, freedom of choice, autonomy, liberty,independence More

Atheists love free will.

I said tuck in that lip boy, I know u were raised by a woman n have no respect, this forum is where u vent ur frustration of all those times u were treated like the bitch u r. Get some sleep n give mommas laptop a break it's past ur bedtime.
I told you to go wash that wet dog smell from your body if possible. I know you are angry and frustrated since you are my inferior but you'll get used to the dynamic.
Some of the white boys in the military told me you guys like sexually molesting sheep. Thanks for verifying that fact.
Come on boy u served no time, give that shit up, ur a black coward scared of ur own shadow,,quit running from the truth. I've exsposed u as a liar, the only ones that will except ur nonsense r the ur weak white leftist nuthuggers. U take every word I say straight to the heart n it festers inside u, because the truth is you'll never b more than what u r now, a moaning finger pointing p.o.s.
Your diatribe is amusing but pointless. I know I anger and frustrate you but you just have to get adjusted to me being your better. Hush now albino cave chimp. :laugh:
Who's frustrated? Says the guy who ran to the moderator like a bitch.

We know the judicial system is set up to favor the wealthy. It has been this way since the founding of the country. Of course white aristocrats were the wealthy back then. Not surprisingly most of the wealth is concentrated in the white population. White americans also have a need to have a boogey man and the face of Black crime fills that need for whites. So Blacks in general have literally 2 strikes against them. Typically they wont have the funds for a competent attorney and even if they do the social need to incarcerate them tends to render guilty verdicts unless they are famous. Even so fame still may not overcome the social need to incarcerate.
And many of those stupid whites don't realize that to the rich we are all n#&$rs
Been saying this from the begginning, so why do u still claim loyalty to the lib party
To the rich/gop, we are all n8#*rs. They don't care that Ben Carson is black. He's rich. They don't care about gay. Bruce Jenner is a gay republican. They don't care about what religion you are. If you are rich you can live next to them and if not they are calling the cops on your n8*#$r ass. You just don't realize it because they pretend you are one of them. They sucker you with wedge issues like god, gays and guns but fact is, you aren't rich enough to be invited to their meetings.
One more time I'm neither a lib or rep, both r gangs who only look out for their donors. Yes I have conservative values but I believe n free will, anyone who believes n God has to believe n free will. I'm not for a lot of things but its ur choice so make it n live with. Don't push ur concepts on me, that's exactly what the right n left do. No One really knows what theses politicians really believe in but anytime they want to try n make us accept something we don't believe n that's not liberty. Ben Carson is a very smart man I think he knows where he stands, granted he is a success has been for a long time, it's his fault he decided to play politics. N Bruce Kenner I really could care less hell he don't even know who the hell he is. Simply put U want this country to be controlled totally by gov. I dont.

That's funny because anyone who doesn't believe in God also believes in free will. God isn't necessary for that. And don't push your God or your concepts of god onto me.

The GOP wanted to make us a Christian nation. Don't try to make me/us accept that stuff because we don't believe.

the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.
synonyms: self-determination, freedom of choice, autonomy, liberty,independence More

Atheists love free will.
Ur a fuckin moron,Lmao. This place is great for a laugh.

Awww. The albino cave chimp is mad cause he got reprimanded for something.
laugh.gif
Its just part of the ongoing war I fight back on you white boys.

You must have broken one of the rules. I forgot to warn you that I will report you feral monkeys every chance I get. Its so much fun frustrating you to the point you break the rules.
laugh.gif

Atheists love free will.
You are one of the most amusing persons I have found on this site so far. Its almost not fair how easily I get you angry.
laugh.gif

Atheists love free will.
So you are a racist who believes in God? Got it.

laugh.gif

You must have broken one of the rules. I forgot to warn you that I will report you feral monkeys every chance I get. Its so much fun frustrating you to the point you break the rules.
laugh.gif
I will always speak up when I think you are wrong about something and I will always defend you when I think you are right, which is about 90% of the time.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I will always speak up when I think you are wrong about something and I will always defend you when I think you are right, which is about 90% of the time.
I know. I always welcome the banter.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Come on now Asslips ur contradicting urself, I came her just to fuck with u, u think I care if I get kicked off this forum, my boy u still have a lot to learn.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Get Asslips balls out your mouth.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Come on now Asslips ur contradicting urself, I came her just to fuck with u, u think I care if I get kicked off this forum, my boy u still have a lot to learn.
You must not know what contradicting means. If you came here to just fuck with me youre doing a bad job. A sure sign of your frustration is breaking the rules then whining about being reported. Practically everyone knows that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Calling me out of my name is another signal you are frustrated.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No that is ur new name.

That's funny because anyone who doesn't believe in God also believes in free will. ...
Atheists love free will.

Wrong again, dopey.
I wanted to see what ignoring you was like vs. not ignoring you. So all these weeks you've been commenting to my posts and I didn't even know it? I just unignored you to see what the difference was. I think I like ignoring you. I'm going to ignore you again. Just so you know, I don't even see the replies anymore. It's fucking awesome! Bye bitch.

Atheists love free will.
So you are a racist who believes in God? Got it.
Ur a man who thinks its normal for two men to hold hands n say I do. Dumbass

That's funny because anyone who doesn't believe in God also believes in free will. ...
Atheists love free will.

Wrong again, dopey.
I wanted to see what ignoring you was like vs. not ignoring you. So all these weeks you've been commenting to my posts and I didn't even know it? I just unignored you to see what the difference was. I think I like ignoring you. I'm going to ignore you again. Just so you know, I don't even see the replies anymore. It's fucking awesome! Bye bitch.
Why not just snitch to the moderator like ur bitch boyfriend asslips

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No that is ur new name.
Sure OK. :itsok:

Atheists love free will.

Wrong again, dopey.
Why not just snitch to the moderator like ur bitch boyfriend asslips
Now him really mad.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back