The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe black people should stop using and selling drugs. Duh, Sweet Jesus you're stupid

Well the whites havent. In fact they do it more often and get harassed and jailed less.

Or as you like to call it "Whhhaaaateverrrrrrr"
I took a buddy to traffic court, while we waited we got to listen to a lawyer plead a young black mans case. He got the judge to drop prison (prison, not jail) for selling, assault and assault on a cop for him to go free on probation. I was really impressed by the verbal fencing. but, they had to bring the guy out so the judge could tell him what's what.

dumb fuck shows up sagging, hat to the back and cocked to one side, and instead of standing there, polity, he waived back and forth like he was drunk or high, so 1/2 way through his speech, the judge denied the deal and sent that moron to prison.

moments from freedom, but he just couldn't act right for 2 mins
Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

******* don't know how to act

well he didn't and went from a few month probation to prison
Perhaps prison is where he wanted to be... What would have been his future on the outside? Putting him in prison was probably like throwing ol' bro rabbit into the briar patch...he is right at home in there.
:rofl:

or he just wanted that moronic street cred

Well the whites havent. In fact they do it more often and get harassed and jailed less.

I took a buddy to traffic court, while we waited we got to listen to a lawyer plead a young black mans case. He got the judge to drop prison (prison, not jail) for selling, assault and assault on a cop for him to go free on probation. I was really impressed by the verbal fencing. but, they had to bring the guy out so the judge could tell him what's what.

dumb fuck shows up sagging, hat to the back and cocked to one side, and instead of standing there, polity, he waived back and forth like he was drunk or high, so 1/2 way through his speech, the judge denied the deal and sent that moron to prison.

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

Perhaps prison is where he wanted to be... What would have been his future on the outside? Putting him in prison was probably like throwing ol' bro rabbit into the briar patch...he is right at home in there.
What can black people do to fix this? I blame his parents. This is what I'm talking about. What do you want to bet that guy had a father who acts just like him or he has no father at all.

How many times have we seen the poor single mother pleading with the judge that she raised him the best she could but it was hard working 2 jobs and raising 4 kids by herself. Who told her to have dem bebe's?
democrats

by paying more for her to not marry
by paying her more to have more kids

and he had no family there

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

What can black people do to fix this? I blame his parents. This is what I'm talking about. What do you want to bet that guy had a father who acts just like him or he has no father at all.

How many times have we seen the poor single mother pleading with the judge that she raised him the best she could but it was hard working 2 jobs and raising 4 kids by herself. Who told her to have dem bebe's?
democrats

by paying more for her to not marry
by paying her more to have more kids

and he had no family there
See post #259 and #260

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

See post # 259. Add this to the synopsis there:

If you want to have a serious discussion on the issue go to your local NAACP and do it face to face with the people there. Perhaps they can show you that not all unwed mothers are impoverished and not all are Black. I can't seem to get through to you and now you have descended into using stereotypical language that I find offensive.
If you persist I have no more to say.
It doesn't matter that not all single mothers are poor. The fact is, most violent criminals come from poor mothers who had them way too young and with men who didn't raise them right.

Yes, even middle class people are doing wrong raising kids in one parents home. They all have daddy issues. Books have been written by black women on this subject.

I don't understand why this is an argument. Its obvious.

And the reason I pick on blacks is because in my state the three worst cities are black. They need to take my advice more than anyone clearly. I may even agree with you that it's not their fault theyre in the situation theyre in but even still you can't compare the level of violence going on in Detroit is 100 times worse than every metro Detroit city that surrounds it combined. And blacks come out to the burbs and commit crime here too now.

So I'm going to stop singling out blacks because fatherlessness is a problem regardless of color

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

If you want to have a serious discussion on the issue go to your local NAACP and do it face to face with the people there. Perhaps they can show you that not all unwed mothers are impoverished and not all are Black. I can't seem to get through to you and now you have descended into using stereotypical language that I find offensive.
It doesn't matter that not all single mothers are poor. The fact is, most violent criminals come from poor mothers who had them way too young and with men who didn't raise them right.

Yes, even middle class people are doing wrong raising kids in one parents home. They all have daddy issues. Books have been written by black women on this subject.

And the reason I pick on blacks is because in my state the three worst cities are black. They need to take my advice more than anyone clearly. I may even agree with you that it's not their fault theyre in the situation theyre in but even still you can't compare the level of violence going on in Detroit is 100 times worse than every metro Detroit city that surrounds it combined. And blacks come out to the burbs and commit crime here too now.

So I'm going to stop singling out blacks because fatherlessness is a problem regardless of color
Do me a favour Sealy, Do you have any crime statistics about Detroit's White on white murder rates or violent crime rates? SInce you are right there in the city you may have access to that data. Post it if you do. That would certainly put a face on the murder rate of Detroit and leave no question as to whether it is mostly Black on Black or not!

you know the saying

Do me a favour Sealy, Do you have any crime statistics about Detroit's White on white murder rates or violent crime rates? SInce you are right there in the city you may have access to that data. Post it if you do. That would certainly put a face on the murder rate of Detroit and leave no question as to whether it is mostly Black on Black or not!
Asking for someone to prove the white-on-white murder rate in Detroit is like asking for proof of the murder rate on Mars.

you know the saying

One day you guys argue that black violent crime rates aren't higher than whites then sometimes you argue the reason it is higher is because whites have discriminated against blacks and blacks have it worse than even poor whites.

I do agree black high crime ghettos are the direct result of discrimination. There is no denying that. If I denied that I'd be a racist because then I'd be saying blacks are just naturally worse. I'm not saying that at all.

All I'm saying is if blacks don't change some bad behaviors, things ain't gonna change. We may have made them hopeless but who's fault is it when someone in a hopeless situation gets pregnant? Who's fault is it that child can't speak English in America?

I think we need to bring back public service announcements. Send the message, "don't have kids you can't raise.

Asking for someone to prove the white-on-white murder rate in Detroit is like asking for proof of the murder rate on Mars.
This reminds me of our fight with Isis. Who started it? Why are they angry? Is it our fault? Arent most Muslims good?

Im sure we've done stuff to anger them but what do they want moving forward?

And maybe we are willing to do those things but not while they continue to be murderous terrorists.

How ridiculous can it be that some arrogant, presumptuous, ignorant fucking racist ^^^ really convinces himself that he's "helping." How fucking delusional can one get?

you know the saying

I was listening to NPR interview a black man from some 3rd world country explain the problem they're having with the crime Lords sucking their kids into the gangs as young as 11 years old. I guess that happens in white countries too? No it does not.

Anyways, they have a program where they are moving these kids to foster homes. Mostly temporarily but it's working.

I think american mothers who are worried about their kids should have a program where they can send them off. Any woman black or white.

I don't know if we would have private citizens take them in or a state run school for kids 5-18. Instead we suffer the costs which are much higher by doing nothing

And im not against good black people. I also understand things haven't been and aren't fair for poor black communities. I get all that. All I'm saying is black people need to stop being in denial about just how bad things are in their communities. And they need to do a much better job cleaning up their mess. Sorry if the truth is offensive. Stop having kids you aren't raising right.

I have an aunt who should have taken my advice. Her daughter should have too. Her kid should have too. And I'm sure his daughter will raise a fatherless child too. I know blacks aren't the only ones.

Maybe black people should stop using and selling drugs. Duh, Sweet Jesus you're stupid

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

Or when a white person does it you dont apply the same logic. Yeah, I know

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

When a black man doesn't know how to act right in court.

JUDGE ORDERS COP TO TASER PEACEFUL DEFENDANT IN COURT! MUST SEE VIDEO!

If you won't listen to a judge, who will you listen to?

That judge shouldn't have tazered that guy. I'm just kidding. Proof even well to do judges are ignorant. Now this criminal is going to get paid and go free. Hopefully he doesn't do anything wrong ever again now that he's going to get paid $1 million dollars.

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

When a black man doesn't know how to act right in court.

JUDGE ORDERS COP TO TASER PEACEFUL DEFENDANT IN COURT! MUST SEE VIDEO!

If you won't listen to a judge, who will you listen to?

You see the difference? You didnt blame the white girls entire white culture for her antics. What a privilege

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

act the fool get punished

and go fuck your lying self with the racist non-sense you fucking degenerate.

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

Thats what you said ....now you have a new excuse when its a lilly white girl

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

Thats what you said ....now you have a new excuse when its a lilly white girl

EXACTLY what I've been saying. Family secret: What the left won’t tell you about black crime

In the summer of 2013, after neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, a Hispanic, was acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, the political left wanted to have a discussion about everything except the black crime rates that lead people to view young black males with suspicion.

But any candid debate on race and criminality in the United States must begin with the fact that blacks are responsible for an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes, which has been the case for at least the past half a century.

Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States.

The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement. And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation.

“High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination,”

Black crime and incarceration rates spiked in the 1970s and ’80s in cities such as Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Washington under black mayors and black police chiefs. Some of the most violent cities in the United States today are run by blacks.

Black people are not shooting each other at these alarming rates in Chicago and other urban areas because of our gun laws or our drug laws or a criminal justice system that has it in for them. The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family. Liberals want to talk about what others should do for blacks instead of what blacks should do for themselves. But if we don’t acknowledge the cultural barriers to black progress, how can we address them? How can you even begin to fix something that almost no one wants to talk about honestly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back