On IQ and genetics and race

lady-driver-at-the-gas-station-epic-fail.gif

LOL whenever I read stuff like this, I know the person's life has been very limited. Having managed people for over thirty years you soon find there is no such thing as native intelligence. Some of the smartest people I've known are oh so dumb. People grow up in an environment that shapes their thought and then think they know what shaped their thought. Of course we all differ but we do so in all sorts of ways. I was recently reading an interesting philosophy site that I'll link below. Jesse Prinz repeats my comment above.

Dialogues On Disability: Shelley Tremain Interviews Jesse Prinz - Discrimination and Disadvantage

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anaïs Nin

LOL whenever I read stuff like this, I know the person's life has been very limited. Having managed people for over thirty years you soon find there is no such thing as native intelligence. Some of the smartest people I've known are oh so dumb. People grow up in an environment that shapes their thought and then think they know what shaped their thought. Of course we all differ but we do so in all sorts of ways. I was recently reading an interesting philosophy site that I'll link below. Jesse Prinz repeats my comment above.

Dialogues On Disability: Shelley Tremain Interviews Jesse Prinz - Discrimination and Disadvantage

Are you suggesting your anecdotal evidence defeats numerous scientific statistical studies? You added a kosher quote as well, from kosher Anaïs Nin.

Are you suggesting your anecdotal evidence defeats numerous scientific statistical studies? You added a kosher quote as well, from kosher Anaïs Nin.
There are black racists here. I'd recommend finding one, or waiting until they find you and spend some quality time in the rubber room.

There are black racists here. I'd recommend finding one, or waiting until they find you and spend some quality time in the rubber room.

Define 'racist'?

If you are going to make moral accusations, you must define your terms. Do you believe 'race' and genetics are a social construct? If so, you cannot use the term racist. If you agree races and genetics exist, then a racist is someone who acknowledges science facts and genetics. Then, why do you use the term 'racist' if you believe the science of genetics exists and races exist? A racist would then be someone who acknowledges the existence of genetics and tribes and races and who differentiates between groups based on genetics. Is that a crime?

If you are going to make moral accusations, you must define your terms. Do you believe 'race' and genetics are a social construct? If so, you cannot use the term racist. If you agree races and genetics exist, then a racist is someone who acknowledges science facts and genetics. Then, why do you use the term 'racist' if you believe the science of genetics exists and races exist? A racist would then be someone who acknowledges the existence of genetics and tribes and races and who differentiates between groups based on genetics. Is that a crime?
I don't need to define anything. That's why we have dictionaries. No need to re-invent the wheel.

But you got awfully defensive real quick.

I don't need to define anything. That's why we have dictionaries. No need to re-invent the wheel.

I defined 'racist' appropriately. You did not. And you won't because I showed you the truth. You were attacking me and were on the offensive, therefore I went on the defensive and showed you the truth for the first time in your life, in this world of lies.

If you don't want me to be defensive then don't be on the offensive. Why would you further accuse me for what you yourself did to me? To make yourself look to be in a better position, even after I showed you the lies you live with?

I defined 'racist' appropriately. You did not. And you won't because I showed you the truth. You were attacking me and were on the offensive, therefore I went on the defensive and showed you the truth for the first time in your life, in this world of lies.

If you don't want me to be defensive then don't be on the offensive. Why would you further accuse me for what you yourself did to me? To make yourself look to be in a better position, even after I showed you the lies you live with?
I define racism like the dictionaries do, how is my "position" flawed? Recognition of racial differences isn't racism, otherwise the term becomes meaningless. One must always suspect the true motives of anyone trying to massage language.

I define racism like the dictionaries do, how is my "position" flawed? Recognition of racial differences isn't racism, otherwise the term becomes meaningless. One must always suspect the true motives of anyone trying to massage language.

How does recognition of racial differences make the term to describe that (racist) meaningless? No, you suspect me, but the suspicion is on you. Is it evil to be racist? If so, why and how so? Do white people have the right to exist and the right to retain their identity and nations? If not, why not? Do others have these rights?

http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf

How does recognition of racial differences make the term to describe that (racist) meaningless? No, you suspect me, but the suspicion is on you. Is it evil to be racist?
The word race has meaning. Everybody on Earth recognizes that we have different races. To call that recognition racism renders it useless because everybody is a racist.

Pointing out racial differences is supposed to do what, exactly? You're on a mission to nowhere.

How does recognition of racial differences make the term to describe that (racist) meaningless? No, you suspect me, but the suspicion is on you. Is it evil to be racist?
The word race has meaning. Everybody on Earth recognizes that we have different races. To call that recognition racism renders it useless because everybody is a racist.

Pointing out racial differences is supposed to do what, exactly? You're on a mission to nowhere.

Precisely. Everybody who is sensible and truthful acknowledges the differences between races. This is called 'viveka' or 'discrimination' to discriminate (viveka is a benefit and virtue of being human and having a human mind) the truthful factual and biologically provable differences between races and ethnicities. This is the definition of racism. Everybody is racist, who is truthful, because everybody knows there are differences between races. For example, countless IQ studies have shown differences between races and that intelligence is based on genetic code. History shows us where sciences and maths of modern Western society have come from: primarily white europeans. Also, look up the Vinča culture. History shows us that no sciences and maths have come from sub-saharan Africa, and the reason is IQ differences between the races. This is racism and the truth. Racism is therefore, a virtue, since it is virtuous to state the truth (including about scientifically provable racial differences), especially to state the truth in a world of lies.

Nowadays, the radical dissidents are the ones who speak the truth, because the lies are in the standard media and education narrative. Join the movement of Truth. Be a radical who speaks the truth, rather than taking the side of the liars.

Last edited:

Precisely. Everybody who is sensible and truthful acknowledges the differences between races. This is called 'viveka' or 'discrimination' to discriminate (viveka is a benefit and virtue of being human and having a human mind) the truthful factual and biologically provable differences between races and ethnicities. This is the definition of racism. Everybody is racist, who is truthful, because everybody knows there are differences between races. For example, countless IQ studies have shown differences between races and that intelligence is based on genetic code. History shows us where sciences and maths of modern Western society have come from: primarily white europeans. Also, look up the Vinča culture. History shows us that no sciences and maths have come from sub-saharan Africa, and the reason is IQ differences between the races. This is racism and the truth. Racism is therefore, a virtue, since it is virtuous to state the truth (including about scientifically provable racial differences), especially to state the truth in a world of lies.

Nowadays, the radical dissidents are the ones who speak the truth, because the lies are in the standard media and education narrative. Join the movement of Truth. Be a radical who speaks the truth, rather than taking the side of the liars.
Have you had your IQ tested, by chance? I said everyone recognizes racial differences, which you agreed with then you said I take the side of lies?

You are a full blooded retard, that much is clear. And no, retard is not a race.

Forum List

Back